Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jesus_your_bf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by jesus_your_bf »

i paste new dll file, but CE table is still not working. when i click "get item" it's just freeze with "not responding" and nothing more. what should i do?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saltlife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saltlife »

hey guys, Is there a way if I want to delete specific armor piece from my inventory? Help appreciated :D

purblhorns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by purblhorns »

jesus_your_bf wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:55 pm
i paste new dll file, but CE table is still not working. when i click "get item" it's just freeze with "not responding" and nothing more. what should i do?
having same issue. tried with new .dll file as well as just with patch within budabum's table.

jesus_your_bf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jesus_your_bf »

i know how to use CE. i tried to open CE first, then the game. i tried to open the game first, and then CE.
i did some screenshots, check it pls
1) [Link]
2) [Link]

again, what should i do? it's not responding at all

Roald
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roald »

HI! I've tried out the new dll file, but I still have the same issue as mr. jesus_your_bf, two posts above me. If it works for other people, could you please run me through exactly everything I have to do to get this table to work again? Thanks in advance!

alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard450 »

jesus_your_bf wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:55 pm
Having the same issue. Followed the first post to the letter

cent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cent »

TroyDevin wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:27 am
Since the update "+Inventory: GetItem" script no longer works and returns the following error message: <<The array of byte named GI_aob1 could not be found>>. I don't know much about this stuff, but for some reason I can't help but to feel that this shouldn't be too difficult to fix. Can anyone please help?
same Problem here , : <<The array of byte named GI_aob1 could not be found>>.
does anyone have an idea what to do here, Many thanks in advance.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

To the new people who "I don't know what I'm doing wrong": WHAT'S THE GAME VERSION? Then why the F are you using the table for 1.1.2? T_T That's what's wrong. As others before you have mentioned, the old table doesn't work. Then also putting the DLL in the folder doesn't make the table work. It just bypasses the removal of any Helix items you've acquired without paying for them. That's all. Spare me the hate and curse posts, stay for a while, read the posts, get informed, learn some basics about CE and how to use it.. and not whine, ask 21937129831 questions and act like you're entitled to being helped. Help us help you.

alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard450 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:39 pm
To the new people who "I don't know what I'm doing wrong": WHAT'S THE GAME VERSION? Then why the F are you using the table for 1.1.2? T_T That's what's wrong. As others before you have mentioned, the old table doesn't work. Then also putting the DLL in the folder doesn't make the table work. It just bypasses the removal of any Helix items you've acquired without paying for them. That's all. Spare me the hate and curse posts, stay for a while, read the posts, get informed, learn some basics about CE and how to use it.. and not whine, ask 21937129831 questions and act like you're entitled to being helped. Help us help you.
I have to be honest, I was looking at the numbers but 1 1 2 and 1 2 1 kinda blended into the same.

reniere25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reniere25 »

Funny thing is with CE 1.2.0.v1 I ended up not needing the DLL file i even removed it from my files and the CE 1.2.0.v1 option Patch to keep cheated items script lets me keep em without needing to download and place the dll file into the game.

ronpetals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ronpetals »

reniere25 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 pm
Funny thing is with CE 1.2.0.v1 I ended up not needing the DLL file i even removed it from my files and the CE 1.2.0.v1 option Patch to keep cheated items script lets me keep em without needing to download and place the dll file into the game.
I think it's more reliable to wait for updated dll and table every major update since there could be something broken we don't know about when using older tables.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The DLL is something I've made and explained when it first happened. The table you see here is not my work and you won't see someone update both the table or main post. Unless you get the updated table from its forum/author, attach it here, then I will stick it to first post in this topic.

Expecting me to update the table won't happen :) All I'm saying. And no, not even on Patreon. There I have my own table which doesn't focus only on Helix items.

EnlilWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EnlilWolf »

SunBeam wrote:
No offense to you, and we appreciate the hard work but no matter what you justify the instructions aren't very clear in the main title post. Based on what you are saying, none of the 4 tables posted would work with the latest 1.2.1 update, is that it?

If it doesn't work, just mark that the tables do not work with the new title update so as to clear the confusion.

Panjooo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Panjooo »

dude i am confused what am i supposed to do now. Not really understanding all the scripting and stuf

TroyDevin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TroyDevin »

SunBeam wrote:
I know this could not have been in reference to me, because nothing in it applies to anything that I said or did in my post. But I just have to ask you why are you always on here bitching like a 13 year old girl getting her first period? You have nothing better to do with your life?

It is abundantly clear that you know WAY more about this stuff than most of us do, and you may even be smarter than a few too. But exactly what neurosis is it that makes you derive so much pleasure from constantly bludgeoning everyone over the head with your "I Know More Than You" stick. Is it perhaps compensating for some other inequity in your life?

I truly hope are an immature little 13 year old girl, because if your are a grown man and derive your pleasure from being the site's Knowledge Bully, that would be really sad :( for you. It must be that stepping on people makes you feel taller, so to speak. Like they always say, "Hurt people, hurt people".

I am sure this will be next to impossible for you, but you go out, get some sun and try to have nice day.

I wish you well 😊🙋🏽‍♂️