Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jmcal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by jmcal »

prethon wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:06 pm
Sorry to ask, but I can never find the download link for the latest version of table cheat
Page 103:
HK26 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:12 am
Hi, folks! This is a pretty substantial update, so please read on so you know what's up.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

jmcal wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:20 pm
…..
SyCo wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:03 pm
Having the exact same problem
Assuming your issue is the same as mine, the resulting Cheat Engine version should work for you too.
I’m glad you figured it out. Such an odd issue, I have a 64-bit system too and didn’t need to go through these steps. Looks like others are having similar problems so I appreciate you figuring it out and posting a solution :)

Also, just for future reference, you can download Cheat Engine from its official site rather than GitHub, it’s where I go for updates: [Link]

jmcal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmcal »

Downloading from the main site only gives me the installer, which comes bundled with things my antivirus hates.

Getting it from github and compiling myself is pretty easy, especially now that I know how to do it right, and doesn't come with the extra junk. So anyone else who wants it without the extras can get it the same way now, at least.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

jmcal wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:20 pm
tldr: Thank you, HK26 and those who came before, for the excellent cheat table that does work as intended.

I've figured it out. It was my Cheat Engine version. I'd built as a 32 bit program, and my hunch was right. After seeing <<module not found:$process>> when I right clicked on one of the failing scripts, and doing a search, the only results I found were around 32-bit vs 64-bit issues.

The fix:

Download the latest Cheat Engine version off of github. I used the tar.gz version, not sure if zip is identical or not. 7-zip opens all.

1. Download the Lazarus 64 bit, for version 7.4 of Cheat Engine you need Lazarus 2.0.12
-Probably also need the 32-bit crossover thing as well, but may be ok without it.

2. Run Lazarus and click on Project->Open Project. Select cheatengine.lpi from the Cheat Engine folder as the project.

3. Here's where I made the change from the original instructions found here: [Link]
When you're using a 64-bit system, you need to change the program to a 64 bit version.
Click on Project->Project Options..., and under the top dropdown menu from 'Release 32-Bit' to 'Release 64-Bit'.

4. Click on Run->Build or press SHIFT+F9.
SyCo wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:03 pm
Having the exact same problem
Assuming your issue is the same as mine, the resulting Cheat Engine version should work for you too.
Had no issues. Everything runs smooth like sh*t through goose.

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

thanks man anyway i can send you donation?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

zelitt55 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 pm
thanks man anyway i can send you donation?
You can donate to the site here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1882

cyberbrain666666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyberbrain666666 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:47 am
cyberbrain666666 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:41 am
I need help with my game save. I don't know why Pierre disappeared in my settlement, but when I changed my character from female to male I found his body in the guest house. Does anyone know how to teleport to France, unfortunately I don't have a map of France available :( Previous save is out because it's over 200 hours of gameplay. The guesthouse stands empty, sometimes someone cleans it, and the quest marker shows nothing, although the quest to get to France is still there.
Since September 18 on the ubisoft portal and no one has helped me. Only blank declarations that they work, but support let me know that I'm the only one with this problem. so until someone else reports to them, they won't help me.
More than likely your save is corrupted. I recently had a save with river raids suggesting a power of 604 and yule festival suggesting a power of 589. The difficulty and scaling were set at default mind you. All bosses were stupidly over scaled as well. When I started the wrath of the druids dlc my trade supplies chest was already maxed out and all trade posts were already completed before I could clear them out which ended up making those quests unable to be completed. Suffice to save I had to delete my save. More than likely that's what you'll have to do. There are more things that bugged out, but I don't want to list them all.
That's over 200 hours of play :(
There is a savegame descriptor AcSaveTool, but there is no savegame editor, maybe this could be fixed somehow

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

N

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

cyberbrain666666 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:59 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
cyberbrain666666 wrote:
I need help with my game save. I don't know why Pierre disappeared in my settlement, but when I changed my character from female to male I found his body in the guest house. Does anyone know how to teleport to France, unfortunately I don't have a map of France available :( Previous save is out because it's over 200 hours of gameplay. The guesthouse stands empty, sometimes someone cleans it, and the quest marker shows nothing, although the quest to get to France is still there.
Since September 18 on the ubisoft portal and no one has helped me. Only blank declarations that they work, but support let me know that I'm the only one with this problem. so until someone else reports to them, they won't help me.
More than likely your save is corrupted. I recently had a save with river raids suggesting a power of 604 and yule festival suggesting a power of 589. The difficulty and scaling were set at default mind you. All bosses were stupidly over scaled as well. When I started the wrath of the druids dlc my trade supplies chest was already maxed out and all trade posts were already completed before I could clear them out which ended up making those quests unable to be completed. Suffice to save I had to delete my save. More than likely that's what you'll have to do. There are more things that bugged out, but I don't want to list them all.
There is a savegame descriptor AcSaveTool, but there is no savegame editor, maybe this could be fixed somehow
I sucked it up and deleted my corrupted save file and all autosaves.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

cyberbrain666666 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:59 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
cyberbrain666666 wrote:
There’s a mod on Nexus called “ 100 Complete Maximum Level Save File” that has about 10 save files at various stages of the game like Siege of Paris, River Raids, Wrath of the Druids, etc. The saves all have Eivor at max level and all Helix items at the time of upload (meaning you’d need an inventory editor to add recent packs like Night Rogue). I used one of their end game saves since I had mine disappear at one point (they came back, though) and they had completed all quests and obtained all items. It’s not perfect, but there aren’t really too many decisions in the game that make each person’s playthrough vastly different. Their early game saves can turn your playthrough into a makeshift new game plus, as well.

Reisgemx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reisgemx »

did every step on readme, and i still get "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB." already losing hope here :roll:

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

So, I used the nexus mod that changes the meshes on the raven clan armor set. I've got to say male Eivor looks badass with that new Kassandra crossover armor. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a chance at acquiring that armor at some point. There is some clipping with weapons and shields which I made peace with lol.
Last edited by Jmar1180 on Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Reisgemx wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:26 pm
did every step on readme, and i still get "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB." already losing hope here :roll:
Did you update to latest Cheat Engine, 7.4?

Reisgemx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reisgemx »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 am
Reisgemx wrote:
yes latest version, tried with windows debbuging,VEH debugging no luck

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Reisgemx wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:57 am
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 am
Reisgemx wrote:
yes latest version, tried with windows debbuging,VEH debugging no luck
Maybe verify/repair your game and then try patching again.