Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by HK26 »

matthew wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:00 am
hi HK26 i have a little request if you want to accept can you add in your updated table for assassin's creed valhalla all collectibles (for example flower for valka, quest item) something like that
This has crossed my mind a couple times. What I may end up doing is adding the codes of collectibles into the hash id list or add a couple of them to the table. Order of the Ancients medallions, Roman Artifacts, etc. I suppose this would be a way to unlock achievements faster, but if you're just looking for the rewards for these collectibles they are already in the table. As for quest items, I don't think I'll be adding them in save a few that are easily missable or a hassle to get normally. Getting quest items you shouldn't have yet could severely break the game in any number of ways. I'm looking at you, Skyrim...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

I didn't found one for easy mastery challenges and this works for me i 1.4.1.2:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,ACValhalla.exe,89 46 18 48 8B 47 10) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //mov [rsi+18],eax
  mov [rsi+18],#1000
  mov rax,[rdi+10]
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 89 46 18 48 8B 47 10

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
It gives 1000 point for any valid and countable action.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Quick FYI: Cheat Engine 7.4 is now out to the public! Inventory editors will not work unless you have this latest version.

WildKarkaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WildKarkaz »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:22 pm
WildKarkaz wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:02 pm
Today I noticed that Modraniht Ceremonial Seax was missing in my game.
  • I bought it from a Yule seller for Yule coins.
  • I got the coins through the Cheat Engine.
  • The rest of the event items are not missing.
Interestingly, if I load the old saves, Modraniht Ceremonial Seax remains in my inventory. I used CE exclusively for editing currencies.

What could have caused this to happen?
Weird things can happen. You could try adding the weapon through the table, see if that sticks.
I'm afraid of getting banned. :-? :ph34r: Even if everyone uses it and no one has received a ban. It's a big black hole. I can get used to it and ruin my game. When using cheats, you need to be very careful. I just reduced the man-hours without wasting time on endless grinding.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

WildKarkaz wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 pm
HK26 wrote:
WildKarkaz wrote:
Interestingly, if I load the old saves, Modraniht Ceremonial Seax remains in my inventory. I used CE exclusively for editing currencies.

Weird things can happen. You could try adding the weapon through the table, see if that sticks.
I'm afraid of getting banned. :-? :ph34r: Even if everyone uses it and no one has received a ban. It's a big black hole. I can get used to it and ruin my game. When using cheats, you need to be very careful. I just reduced the man-hours without wasting time on endless grinding.
You won’t get banned. You only have to worry about that kind of stuff in multiplayer/online games. ACV is single player only so Ubisoft won’t care about that. I also use the table to save on time and reduce grinding, and to play an improvised new game plus. This is not my first cheating/modding rodeo.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

WildKarkaz wrote:
HK26 wrote:
WildKarkaz wrote:

You won't get banned lol.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:05 am
WildKarkaz wrote:
HK26 wrote:

You won’t get banned. You only have to worry about that kind of stuff in multiplayer/online games. ACV is single player only so Ubisoft won’t care about that. I also use the table to save on time and reduce grinding, and to play an improvised new game plus. This is not my first cheating/modding rodeo.
That improvised new game plus mod is legit.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:26 am
HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:05 am
WildKarkaz wrote:

That improvised new game plus mod is legit.
It really is. Wish I knew how they got the skill points/enemy scaling to stick.

jmcal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmcal »

I'm wondering if someone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with this table. What I've done is:
1. Got the latest 7.4 version off of github, using lazarus as instructed.
2. Open the game
3. Load my save up
4. Open the cheat table
5. Select the process or application (tried both, yes I kept the table)
6. Tick the 'Activate Me' box
7. Tick '+Inventory // Getitems

It's here that it all fails. Whenever I go to try using any of the scripts, none will work for me. I tried a couple under boosters as well, nothing would actually start. Game version is the latest for sure, too.

If anyone who has any idea where I'm screwing it up, I'd appreciate the help.

The only thing I can find that gives me any idea what's going wrong is the debug message:
TAutoSizeCtrlData.FixControlProperties :TCECheckBox a=akTop old=:TEdit new=nil

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

jmcal wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:59 am
I'm wondering if someone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong with this table. What I've done is:
1. Got the latest 7.4 version off of github, using lazarus as instructed.
2. Open the game
3. Load my save up
4. Open the cheat table
5. Select the process or application (tried both, yes I kept the table)
6. Tick the 'Activate Me' box
7. Tick '+Inventory // Getitems

It's here that it all fails. Whenever I go to try using any of the scripts, none will work for me. I tried a couple under boosters as well, nothing would actually start. Game version is the latest for sure, too.

If anyone who has any idea where I'm screwing it up, I'd appreciate the help.

The only thing I can find that gives me any idea what's going wrong is the debug message:
TAutoSizeCtrlData.FixControlProperties :TCECheckBox a=akTop old=:TEdit new=nil
Have you patched the game with the table or placed the d3d9 file in the game directory? Your PC may also be flagging CE 7.4 as dangerous/virus. I had to go through the process of allowing it through my anti-virus again when I updated today.

jmcal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmcal »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:56 am
Have you patched the game with the table or placed the d3d9 file in the game directory? Your PC may also be flagging CE 7.4 as dangerous/virus. I had to go through the process of allowing it through my anti-virus again when I updated today.
Thanks for responding.

Yes, I've definitely exempted the cheat engine .exe from the antivirus. My only concern there is it's supposedly an x86 program on my 64-bit system, but it's always been that way I thought.

As for the patch, I hadn't tried it because all I'm really trying to do is get a table that will let me ignore Ubi's usual grinding, and edit my crafting supply levels. I've tried it now, both adding the file and trying the patching options under inventory in the table itself. I can select the attach options for the file, but not the option to attach to the process. Clicking that does nothing. It just won't tick and activate, same as when I try and get it to run any of the other scripts.

SyCo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyCo »

I really couldn't understand how to use it, when I load the table and the process it won't let me activate any script.

SyCo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyCo »

jmcal wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:45 pm
HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:56 am
Thanks for responding.

Yes, I've definitely exempted the cheat engine .exe from the antivirus. My only concern there is it's supposedly an x86 program on my 64-bit system, but it's always been that way I thought.

As for the patch, I hadn't tried it because all I'm really trying to do is get a table that will let me ignore Ubi's usual grinding, and edit my crafting supply levels. I've tried it now, both adding the file and trying the patching options under inventory in the table itself. I can select the attach options for the file, but not the option to attach to the process. Clicking that does nothing. It just won't tick and activate, same as when I try and get it to run any of the other scripts.
Having the exact same problem

prethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by prethon »

Sorry to ask, but I can never find the download link for the latest version of table cheat

jmcal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmcal »

tldr: Thank you, HK26 and those who came before, for the excellent cheat table that does work as intended.

I've figured it out. It was my Cheat Engine version. I'd built as a 32 bit program, and my hunch was right. After seeing <<module not found:$process>> when I right clicked on one of the failing scripts, and doing a search, the only results I found were around 32-bit vs 64-bit issues.

The fix:

Download the latest Cheat Engine version off of github. I used the tar.gz version, not sure if zip is identical or not. 7-zip opens all.

1. Download the Lazarus 64 bit, for version 7.4 of Cheat Engine you need Lazarus 2.0.12
-Probably also need the 32-bit crossover thing as well, but may be ok without it.

2. Run Lazarus and click on Project->Open Project. Select cheatengine.lpi from the Cheat Engine folder as the project.

3. Here's where I made the change from the original instructions found here: [Link]
When you're using a 64-bit system, you need to change the program to a 64 bit version.
Click on Project->Project Options..., and under the top dropdown menu from 'Release 32-Bit' to 'Release 64-Bit'.

4. Click on Run->Build or press SHIFT+F9.
SyCo wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:03 pm
Having the exact same problem
Assuming your issue is the same as mine, the resulting Cheat Engine version should work for you too.