Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Jmar1180 »

manila35 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:14 pm
Anyone has the the HAshID for the books of knowledge?
The answer to this question is no. If you want to get them early, then here's my advice. Use a cheat engine/table, turn on infinite stealth, and fast travel to the book location. Some books are locked behind quests, so you'll have to wait on those regardless. Nearly all you can get early on with the method I suggested.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gpietrobon@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gpietrobon@gmail.com »

Is there a way to use this table to delete extra pieces of armor?
My game bugged and now I'm with around 300 extra pieces of the Fallen Heroes Bracers - and, because of this, I can't access Gunnars Forge to upgrade my Itens...
I'm able to equip each bracer and see it's details on the "EditItem" option, but I dunno what to do with it. Any ideas?

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

gpietrobon@gmail.com wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:16 pm
My game bugged and now I'm with around 300 extra pieces of the Fallen Heroes Bracers - and, because of this, I can't access Gunnars Forge to upgrade my Itens...
I'm able to equip each bracer and see it's details on the "EditItem" option, but I dunno what to do with it. Any ideas?
Go to edit quantity, all items and then armors. In there you should be able to see all your armors which from there you can delete them one by one. Unfortunately for you this will be very tedious but thats the only you'll be able to do it I think. After you put all the values to 0 just save and reload your save

gpietrobon@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

cievic wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:56 pm
Go to edit quantity, all items and then armors. In there you should be able to see all your armors which from there you can delete them one by one. Unfortunately for you this will be very tedious but thats the only you'll be able to do it I think. After you put all the values to 0 just save and reload your save
I've found this option but, unfortunately, the game crashs when I select "EditQuantity". After the crash, the table is able to list all the instances of the bracers, but because the game crashed, the qty is "??". I reloaded the game, had to "restart" the table (opened the process again), then it asks me if I want to disable the entrys from the table to reload the process. If I choose yes, it happens the same thing when I select "EditQuantity"; if I choose to keep the selected entrys active, the game crashes.
I dunno what to do, the game is patched and all...

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:21 pm
cievic wrote:
I've found this option but, unfortunately, the game crashs when I select "EditQuantity". After the crash, the table is able to list all the instances of the bracers, but because the game crashed, the qty is "??". I reloaded the game, had to "restart" the table (opened the process again), then it asks me if I want to disable the entrys from the table to reload the process. If I choose yes, it happens the same thing when I select "EditQuantity"; if I choose to keep the selected entrys active, the game crashes.
In all honesty I don't know why that is... maybe someone else knows a different way to solve that. The only other thing I can think of but I feel like its already to late for is load an older version of your save before you had so many of that item

Hreidar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hreidar »

Can someone help me?
I finished the game and the Dawn of Ragnarok dlc with 150 hrs. I started a new save, but i want from the begginig to have the Odin's armor (DLC).
But with the inventory editor, the only way to have it is to take all the dlc's armors. I don't want it, cuz it gets buggy when you receive them in the dlc.
So pls, someone have the Odin´s armor/set pieces hash id?

Sorry for my english, im brazilian
Last edited by Hreidar on Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

gpietrobon@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

cievic wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:33 am
Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:21 pm
cievic wrote:

In all honesty I don't know why that is... maybe someone else knows a different way to solve that. The only other thing I can think of but I feel like its already to late for is load an older version of your save before you had so many of that item
I was looking here (in this forum) and the main cause of the crashes is the amount of itens and, well, what a surprise, it's the bracers. I've already sold everything I could (runes and everything you can), but, honestly, the bracers still too much for the table to handle. And yes, it's too late. I'm still considering restart the game, although I want to finish 'cause this is my first playthrough and I don't wanna lose everything I've done (the things I've bought in the Helix Store, the ones bought with the Opals and I've got with the UbiConnect I can manage to get back with the editor, but the time invested AND the quests done...) Well, if someone knows another way, I appreciate it.

ShadyBoots
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadyBoots »

deltoz wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:22 pm
ShadyBoots wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:30 am
machine4578 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:02 am

yes they can be upgraded to divine. its been posted multiple times now how to do it.
apologies I couldn't find how from an almost 200 page thread.
I don't mean to be rude but HOW exactly are you unable to upgrade them? When you visit a blacksmith (Gunnar for example) do the Mythical rarity items not show up to be upgraded? Do you own the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC?
Because I hadn't started the Svarthalfeim arc at all at the time, and in order to unlock the ability to be able to upgrade to divine, you have to start it and reach the point where you meet the dwarves. If you don't, then the option to upgrade is not there. At a blacksmith, mythical quality items are at max. I didn't want to start that DLC yet because I was still early into a new playthrough.

Then the game said helix items automatically get upgraded to divine, but the stuff I got from the editor didn't, so naturally I thought "are they supposed to? there's no way for me to upgrade them". Again, because I didn't know you had to start Dawn of Ragnarok and reach a certain point to unlock the feature at all. So how was I supposed to know? People act like the feature is just immediately there when you own the DLC, but no, you have to actually start it.

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

cievic wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:25 pm
I made another small update to the Editor.
-Added entry in "+Bulk GetItem: DLC/Free Updates/Bonus Content/More..." for all Dawn of Ragnarok Materials
-Re-added entry in "+Inventory: EditQuantity" for Platinum Ingots
-Added all entry's in "+Inventory: EditQuantity for all Dawn of Ragnarok Materials + Re-added entry for Token of Kára
How do you use item editing? There would be some video tutorial or message to guide you, it's that I've moved things but it doesn't change anything. I wanted to increase the amount of platinum bars and delete repeated items

Pyretic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyretic »

Can i get some help, i do all the steps and i patch my game and when i click +Inventory Getitem, it just lags and does nothing

gpietrobon@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

KRou705 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:16 pm
cievic wrote:
-Added entry in "+Bulk GetItem: DLC/Free Updates/Bonus Content/More..." for all Dawn of Ragnarok Materials
-Added all entry's in "+Inventory: EditQuantity for all Dawn of Ragnarok Materials + Re-added entry for Token of Kára
How do you use item editing? There would be some video tutorial or message to guide you, it's that I've moved things but it doesn't change anything. I wanted to increase the amount of platinum bars and delete repeated items
So, this you use the EditQuantity cheat
You simply open the inventory in your game and check this option on th Cheat Table. Then you'll see there is an option for the platinum bars, you simply edit the amount.
About the repeated itens, I've assumed you're talking about gear or weapon. In the same spot, if you go down a little bit, you'll see a "all itens" option. Click in it, find the desired category, then find the item you're looking for to delete and edit it's amount to 0

Hope this works for you :)

xynriil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xynriil »

Perhaps I am doing something wrong but when I add the helix items to my game 1 of 2 things happen
01 ) When I talk to a story mission NPC everything disappears
02 ) When I log back into the save all of the items are gone.
If I am missing a step to keep the items can someone tell me what step that is?

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

xynriil wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:59 am
Perhaps I am doing something wrong but when I add the helix items to my game 1 of 2 things happen
01 ) When I talk to a story mission NPC everything disappears
02 ) When I log back into the save all of the items are gone.
If I am missing a step to keep the items can someone tell me what step that is?
That sounds like you forgot to patch the game before adding the items. In the save editor in cheat engine there is an option that says patch game, do that and they should stay.
I think that should solve both your issues but if items are still disappearing than I am guessing that is because they are DLC items from DLC you dont own which will always disappear after reloading.

Eagleman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eagleman »

When I added Modern Day Pack - it shows up blank and a different helmet. Anyone have fixed this?

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

cievic wrote:
Hi, did you make the update on 1.6.1 v4, so is it now v5 or did you make the update on an older version?