Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
reddevil666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by reddevil666 »

what is dlc unlocker? i dont know how to use it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HiddenDane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HiddenDane »

machine4578 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:41 pm
HiddenDane wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 pm
Does anyone have the hash values for the Forgotten Saga Ultimate Bundle?
there are 6 items listed ingame for it. but only the 2 weapons i know has actual hashid for
Spoiler
The Forgotten Saga Ultimate Bundle
Issvin
Raufari
The Forgotten Saga Dreams Booster
Reroll Abilities Selection
Reroll Weapons Selection
Reroll Runes Selection
dq 000001F142C19172 //Issvin
dq 000001F142C19C60 //Raufari
Cool, I'll update the file I made with these. Thanks for the values!

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

Is it possible to increase the amount of import supply resource to upgrade base buildings through cheat engine?

TheSolenOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSolenOne »

KRou705 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:41 pm
Is it possible to increase the amount of import supply resource to upgrade base buildings through cheat engine?
Have you even opened this table?

HiddenDane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HiddenDane »

HiddenDane wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:36 pm
DDos96 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:01 pm
Table inventory updated to 1.6.0, I did not touch anything else. Let me know if I missed something and I'll update it.
(or another volounteer will, this is internet after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Credits:
WT3WD - providing HashIDs
eyecrave - naming all of the items
I edited the table to include the Frost Serpent, Master of the Elements, and Sorcerer Weapon packs. I tested all locally, and they were added correctly and persisted after restarting the game (I use the patched .exe). I don't think I screwed anything else up in the file, but if for some reason it did not work, please let me know.

Credits:
qstlijku - Sorcerer Weapons, Master of the Elements, and Frost Serpent hash values
DDos96 - I edited the file they uploaded

AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.0 - edit.CT
New version including the two items from the Forgotten Saga Ultimate Bundle. Thanks to machine4578 for supplying the two hash values for those items.
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.0 - edit.CT
(519.23 KiB) Downloaded 1649 times

kasl981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kasl981 »

Hello! is it possible to use Hugr in the main company?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

kasl981 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:46 pm
No.

kasl981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kasl981 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:19 am
kasl981 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:46 pm
No.
sad of course, but in any case, thank you very much for the answer! Ubisoft is a very strange position, hugr is supposedly too fantasy, but the iron man armor and the infinity gauntlet are not, lol

Ratkicka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ratkicka »

I've been having trouble with patching my game. I'm using AC Valhalla Complete Edition which I bought from Epic. It launches via Ubisoft Connect, I don't know if that does anything different for the table, but it keeps saying "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB."

I tried searching this thread and found that someone needs to apparently release a new table but I already got the latest table for Patch 1.6.0. I still can't seem to use any of the options on the table. Only the patch file option drops down, but each time I get the same "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB." message, and if I click it multiple times it says Access Violation.

I've set permissions for CE 7.4 to Full Control, and I also gave full access to the AC Valhalla folder. I'm not sure what else to do.

How do I fix this? If I could get some help that'd be much appreciated. Thank you!

goku19911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by goku19911 »

guys help i started using the program a few weeks ago and now i'm noticing that the items bought for a fee without codes begin to disappear if i go to the store i see them of purchasable you say that it can be the fault of the program?

RangerArden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RangerArden »

Would it be possible to get a version of the table that has the trade post supplies? Not luxuries etc, the supplies used to build the trading post buildings

Ratkicka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ratkicka »

Ratkicka wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:57 pm
I've been having trouble with patching my game. I'm using AC Valhalla Complete Edition which I bought from Epic. It launches via Ubisoft Connect, I don't know if that does anything different for the table, but it keeps saying "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB."

I tried searching this thread and found that someone needs to apparently release a new table but I already got the latest table for Patch 1.6.0. I still can't seem to use any of the options on the table. Only the patch file option drops down, but each time I get the same "Did not find a spot to patch, check AOB." message, and if I click it multiple times it says Access Violation.

I've set permissions for CE 7.4 to Full Control, and I also gave full access to the AC Valhalla folder. I'm not sure what else to do.

How do I fix this? If I could get some help that'd be much appreciated. Thank you!
I'm on version 1.6.0 by the way.

black7s3v3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by black7s3v3n »

KRou705 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:59 pm
Hi, I wanted to know if there is any way to remove duplicate items, I'm new to using the cheat engine
Ive been trying to figure out how to delete dupes for awhile now. Is there anyway?!?!

reddevil666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reddevil666 »

black7s3v3n wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:08 am
KRou705 wrote:
Hi, I wanted to know if there is any way to remove duplicate items, I'm new to using the cheat engine
Ive been trying to figure out how to delete dupes for awhile now. Is there anyway?!?!
watch the previous pages(open the CT and choose editquantity--> inventory items--> change the values of the hash id you want 1-->0 and then manual save the game and reload it.) good luck

goku19911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by goku19911 »

reddevil666 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:10 pm
black7s3v3n wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:08 am
KRou705 wrote:
watch the previous pages(open the CT and choose editquantity--> inventory items--> change the values of the hash id you want 1-->0 and then manual save the game and reload it.) good luck
I tried to do it but when I ratchet the game closes probably because I keep too much stuff there another way?