Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by ShasVa »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:30 am
FYI, looks like the public release of Cheat Engine 7.4 is on the horizon. It's already out for their Patreon members. If there's a sudden influx of "The editor doesn't work", this is probably why.
I've no doubt you and/or STN can make it work when 7.4 is fully released.

For a game that is quite a bit apart from the original Assassin's Creed vibe, it sure does have a lot of gear. One could be forgiven for thinking Stupidsoft are trying to take the franchise in another direction.

That aside, it is fun playing a Viking dressed up as a ninja whilst riding a lion. Quite the mix of cultural differences there. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

The complete map booster works for the dlc? I just need to use one time and will work across all maps? I'm thinking to use.. the north part of the map is really big and don't have enough sync towers.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

allyflb wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:22 am
The complete map booster works for the dlc? I just need to use one time and will work across all maps? I'm thinking to use.. the north part of the map is really big and don't have enough sync towers.
You just click the box once and it works for all maps. When you reload your save it'll still be there. No need to keep the box checked after it’s been applied.

SmookePL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmookePL »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:01 am
SmookePL wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:22 pm

I know you followed the read me, but I’m gonna ask anyways lol. Did you do both patches (the manual dll you put in the main game folder and the patch on the table)?
yes i have d3d9.dll and "patch file" in the table
on my computer i have all cheated helix items
on Nvidia NOW if i load my save i dont have this items
From what I understand, Nvidia Geforce NOW is a cloud gaming service like Xbox Game Pass. It doesn't install games to your hard drive, instead you're playing a game by streaming it through the internet. You're renting it, essentially, and you don't technically own it. It wouldn't use the install you have on your computer, either. That's probably why the items are disappearing, as you're playing with a version of the game you cannot access/change and thus can't add the d3d9 file or patch it.

This is just a guess, mind you. I don't have a lot of experience with cloud gaming services.
But... this is weird in AC Odyssey its work i have cheated helix items. i cheted on my computer and save, and ruuning in nvidia geforce now and i have all items in inventory.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

SmookePL wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:31 pm
HK26 wrote:
SmookePL wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm

yes i have d3d9.dll and "patch file" in the table
on my computer i have all cheated helix items
on Nvidia NOW if i load my save i dont have this items
From what I understand, Nvidia Geforce NOW is a cloud gaming service like Xbox Game Pass. It doesn't install games to your hard drive, instead you're playing a game by streaming it through the internet. You're renting it, essentially, and you don't technically own it. It wouldn't use the install you have on your computer, either. That's probably why the items are disappearing, as you're playing with a version of the game you cannot access/change and thus can't add the d3d9 file or patch it.

This is just a guess, mind you. I don't have a lot of experience with cloud gaming services.
But... this is weird in AC Odyssey its work i have cheated helix items. i cheted on my computer and save, and ruuning in nvidia geforce now and i have all items in inventory.
Its because ubisoft is improving the helix cheated items detection game after game.. Now, to counter this we need a patch in the .exe or a dll in the game folder.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:26 pm
allyflb wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:22 am
You just click the box once and it works for all maps. When you reload your save it'll still be there. No need to keep the box checked after it’s been applied.

Thanks, worked just fine :p

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:15 am
SmookePL wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:31 pm
HK26 wrote:

Its because ubisoft is improving the helix cheated items detection game after game.. Now, to counter this we need a patch in the .exe or a dll in the game folder.
@SmookePL Like I said, just a guess. I'm not sure if I have a solution for you outside of what's in the ReadMe or ideas suggested throughout this thread.

@allyflb Ubisoft is trying to fight the cheating, for sure. Any company would.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Hi all
Does anyone have an idea on how to fix the Open Shop directly option? Cheers

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:01 pm
Hi all
No one has figured out how to fix it yet.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

2 pieces of the paladin armor + 2 pieces of fallen hero armor + gungnir + Leonidas’ spear + fully maxed out all gear + fully maxed out eivor = one ridiculously op build

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:01 pm
Hi all
I’ve been looking into how to fix that and the horse speed limit. I feel like it’s a simple solution but I’m missing an essential piece of info. I’m learning as I go, but we really need someone who knows scripting/coding or Cheat Engine in general if we want a faster resolution.

Or if anyone can find the address, hex, value, ANYTHING of the horse speed and shop menus.

Darksoul9669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darksoul9669 »

does anyone have the Hash ID for Basim's Sword? I don't see it in the notepad list.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Darksoul9669 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 am
does anyone have the Hash ID for Basim's Sword? I don't see it in the notepad list.
Thank you for noticing that. It'll be fixed in the next upload.

000001EA2E3FA926 / Basim's Sword

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

hello which version is the lastest? can i have a link too it? please and thank you.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

zelitt55 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:10 am
hello which version is the lastest? can i have a link too it? please and thank you.
It's a few pages back and yes works with 1.4.1.2. If you want to wait for a day or so, I'm going to be posting a new version tonight or tomorrow.