Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Jmar1180 »

Have the ID's for the mount and raven skin that go with the Fafnir set been found yet?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:10 pm
Have the ID's for the mount and raven skin that go with the Fafnir set been found yet?
not that im aware of. is it confirmed to even have them?

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:10 pm
Hi - I'm Pedder (the guy who does some of the mining etc for Andyreloads) as far as I can tell it is just the armour - no mount, bird or weapons..... which is odd..... Cheers

irishtiger21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by irishtiger21 »

Hey all! First off I'd like to say to everyone who's data mining, creating tables, and helping noobs like me, thank you and you're awesome! I've used CE in the past a fair bit, but always with existing cheat tables or to find one or two addresses like health, XP, etc. This is the first time I've used CE with an AC game and holy shit I had no idea you could bypass the microtransactions to get the shop gear, that's freaking amazing. I would like to add the ID's from the newest packs (thank you machine4578) but I'm unfamiliar with how to create or edit scripts in the table; can anyone point me to a good tutorial on how to do it that would pertain specifically to adding items like this? I found a tutorial on my own, but I don't think it was quite relevant enough as I'm still struggling with it. Thank you all for any help you can provide! Cheers!

irishtiger21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by irishtiger21 »

Nevermind, with what I learned that was relevant from the tutorial I was able to reverse engineer one of the existing scripts in the cheat table and get a script working for the new items.

Cheeseftbs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheeseftbs »

I want to repatch the exe but it says Exe is already patched, skipping. So whenever i load into the game the new items are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this.

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

i second the guy above me HOW do we fix this <<<<<

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

Cheeseftbs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 am
I want to repatch the exe but it says Exe is already patched, skipping. So whenever i load into the game the new items are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this.
The only thing I can see causing this here is if you're trying to load a save that got saved after the items disappeared. So try and load an older save that still has the items. If they still disappear then with the game being patched let me know

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

nothing still no items................

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

now if we could get an updated table that would be AWESOME thanks.....

Cheeseftbs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheeseftbs »

cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:28 am
Cheeseftbs wrote:
The only thing I can see causing this here is if you're trying to load a save that got saved after the items disappeared. So try and load an older save that still has the items. If they still disappear then with the game being patched let me know
First off thx for helping. The thing is that i already had items that stay but i want to add new items that i didnt already add but the file is already patched and wont let me. I fixed it by deleting the exe and verifying the file integrity on uplay. But now even when i get the new items and patch theyre not there when i reload the game.

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

Cheeseftbs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:46 am
cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:28 am
Cheeseftbs wrote:
First off thx for helping. The thing is that i already had items that stay but i want to add new items that i didnt already add but the file is already patched and wont let me. I fixed it by deleting the exe and verifying the file integrity on uplay. But now even when i get the new items and patch theyre not there when i reload the game.
I'm not sure if I'm following correctly but just in case you only ever need to patch the game once unless the game gets updated then you need to repatch. After you patched it for the first time you don't need to patch it again after relaunching the game you should be able to just add items each time and they stay. The only items that could disappear are the DLC items if you don't own the DLC but helix items should always stay

If even helix items still disappear after that I honestly don't know what could be causing that. Are you playing on the steam version or Uplay version?

DetectiveSiesta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DetectiveSiesta »

Just a question about finding Hex IDs, What file contains the items? I've been searching the .forge ones but can't find any items. Wondering what to query.

Thanks in advance

carlosgg87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carlosgg87 »

deltoz wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:24 am
carlosgg87 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:28 pm
Has anyone found the Frost Serpent Weapon Pack hash ids yet?
000001F142C45A17 //Fröstbíta (great sword)
000001F142C45D42 //Tvíndarradr (spear)
000001F142C4606D //Kalastungr (bearded axe)
000001F142C46398 //Ormr-tooth (dagger)
Thanks!

carlosgg87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carlosgg87 »

Has anyone noticed they changed the iron man costume design?