Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by axellslade »

Did they update the game or something? I've been using the latest(above) table for 3+ days with no problems. Now when I enable the EditQuantity portion of the table my game crashes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

axellslade wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am
Did they update the game or something? I've been using the latest(above) table for 3+ days with no problems. Now when I enable the EditQuantity portion of the table my game crashes.
I don't think they updated, but you might want to try verifying/repairing your game. When siege of paris came out my game crashed every time I tried to travel to Francia, but when I verified/repaired it was fixed.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

they did update the game, 1.3.1 (bug fixes)

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

jomoroon wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:33 pm
they did update the game, 1.3.1 (bug fixes)
as of this post, the PC version has not updated. its still v1.3.0. only the PS4\5 got patch 1.3.1.

Foxsneaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foxsneaks »

I am getting an error 'Failed to call kernel32.MoveFileExW' when trying to patch my file. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Foxsneaks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foxsneaks »

Foxsneaks wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:07 am
I am getting an error 'Failed to call kernel32.MoveFileExW' when trying to patch my file. Any ideas why this could be happening?
Update - CheatEngine released 7.3 today, I have updated to the new version of CE and I am no longer getting the error.

Jdawg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jdawg »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:43 pm
The 63 pages here arw the reason developers add micro-transactions in the game. If you've shown 0 interest for all the customizations and crap in-game, the concept wouldn't even exist. But no, you are asking for it, showing interest and clearly demonstrating it's something "cool" and popular, just like a kid in front of a toy store window, then it's still you who bitch when they're behind a pay wall. Yeah, those toys aren't free either.

So next time around I hear someone complaining or even expressing their disgust over how developers suck, how micro-transactions or paid for in-game content sucks and so on.. I will simply do like one of those 3 mokeys: cover my ears and/or cover my eyes. Cuz, really now, all of this charade is your own damn fault.

Yea, yea, feel free to ignore my post and continue on your merry fucking way. I've said my piece and will refer to it everytime the game will update in the future and no one will be interested anymore to fix your table.
mate chill

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Foxsneaks wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:18 pm
Foxsneaks wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:07 am
Update - CheatEngine released 7.3 today, I have updated to the new version of CE and I am no longer getting the error.
Hiya - I seem not to be able to get the new version to run - do you think I need to disable anti-virus for a bit? Thanks

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

pedrokuk wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:52 am

Hiya - I seem not to be able to get the new version to run - do you think I need to disable anti-virus for a bit? Thanks
Yes, the new version throws AV errors as usual.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Jdawg wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:03 am
mate chill
The first thing I do when someone, out of the blue, instructs me to do something or be somehow.. is to check their posts. Have a quick background of who he/she is, just to connect the dots: the interests are <see pages the user has been to>, the preferred subjects are <see posts he's replied to>, etc. It's called profiling. Luckily, you have 7 of them. All in various topics. Which leads me to believe you have no fucking clue what happens in this topic. You simply saw my rant on the last page (you didn't bother reading the rest in the topic, of course) and - based on your interpretation of my one post (like I said, you didn't read the rest of the story) - decided to school me a bit. Cuz it sounded.. offensive.. much like anything you tell GenZ people these days sounds like (/sarcasm); whiny little bitches. Well, how about you go fuck yourself? You either read the entire fucking topic and understand where I'm coming from -OR- keep the "chill" comments to yourself. It's one thing to post random crap, out of context and another to sit back, read up, then judge. Your problem is with whomever is vocal, not with the actual fucking subject. Everyone and their dog lately have become doctored lawyers, psychologists, etc., fresh out of 'Facebook school of life'. Spare me, please.. J-Dawg..

P.S.: Reporting posts behind my back is proof enough I touched some nerve there, that I'm right in what I said. Like always. Topic's full of crap anywayz, so these rants of mine actually light it up. What I find it interesting is how people with 2, 3, 10 posts, without giving a fuck about FRF, but just what they're leeching off, suddenly know what "off topic" means.. When actually it's all about whining, not liking when they're nailed to a wall and attempting to get justice by other means. Just like they do it everytime, going to spill the beans to another administrator :)) Pathetic.

Javierlolcx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Javierlolcx »

Permanent boost pack icons don't show up for me so I don't know if it actually worked for me or not. Any reason why it hasn't shown up?

rsslbnvj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rsslbnvj »

any tutorial how to dump item hashlist?

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

HK26 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:26 pm
Here's a more updated version of the table I posted previously on page 60. Not too much is different, but I did add Mythical Weapon Packs A & B
do you have the 1.3.0 items dump text file by chance? or the new items only version?

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:02 pm
Can someone just add the IDs to the sheet so we don't have multiple pages of people asking for and giving them out? We only need a single resource for IDs, not 20 different posts.
This would be great but I personally don't have access. Could duplicate it and make our own though.
Thanks for all the IDs you've posted so far. I'm going to try to dump hashes again but unsure if ill be able to get it working..havent done it since the early days.. last December or so.

In the meantime, does anyone have or know the hash IDs for Hildiran's items?
Right now she is selling:
  • Thrym's Rage (Predator Bow?)
  • Surtr's Mercy (Flail)
  • Icy Death (Hunter Bow?)
  • Brokkr's Pride (Bearded Axe)
  • Ljosalfar's Glory (Seax)
  • Dokkalfar's Revenge (Seax)
  • Enemie's Shield Trophy (Cosmetic Schematic)
  • Tundra Tree (Cosmetic Schematic)
  • Valkyrie's Valor Statue (Cosmetic Schematic)
  • Blue Fire Brazier (Cosmetic Schematic)
  • Blue Lantern Tree (Cosmetic Schematic)

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

dna wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 am
In the meantime, does anyone have or know the hash IDs for Hildiran's items? ....
I was able to get these ones myself using the 'Edit Item' feature of this table:

Hildiran Weapons (Mastery Challenge)

Code: Select all

000001E3F21431AB	// Thrym's Rage (Predator Bow)
000001E3F2144E7E	// Surtr's Mercy (Flail)
000001E0BA999B89	// Icy Death (Hunter Bow)
000001D1D09B0B01	// Brokkr's Pride (Bearded Axe)
000001E0BA999C03	// Ljosalfar's Glory (Seax)
000001E3F214181D	// Dokkalfar's Revenge (Seax)