Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pyronox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Pyronox »

Hello everyone, i am struggling with the game for a bit i tried patching the exe, using the dll file and patching the process, however as soon as i enter the inventory to change / upgrade or install any runes or even scrolling through the inventory items the game crashes to desktop, after i verified files and cleaned up everything. it worked, can someone advise on this caus i really wanna keep the stuff i got !

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Marshmallow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marshmallow »

Is this outdated since 1.3.2? It won't work for me.

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

I don't know if SunBeam's is updated. But someone update budabum's to 1.3.2. You can find it on, and anything else here:
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Honestly, it gets tiresome even after a while to keep up with the updates. There are other games out there and I don't plan to pledge the rest of my life to one fucking single game and its DLC releases every 2-3 months. Enough is enough already, Ubisoft. Bullshitting about how boo-hoo they're not gonna make any huge-ass AAA games and they're still at it. The new "originals" brand is a crappy marketing approach, whereas what I see is cross-breeds (hybrids) between Anvil (AC), Disrupt (Watch Dogs) and Dunia (Far Cry). That's the "originals" in a nutsheel. The games are still going to be huge, still going to have micro-transactions and Ubisoft thinks that if they publicly say one thing and do the other, in reality, they will get the people's sympathy (playing it martyr).

Pyronox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyronox »

Yeah well no one disagrees, with you on that however if you don't plan to continue to support the inventory editor u can just announce that so that no one uses it anymore or even better close the thread completely ..

so now safe to assume that there wouldn't be any support for the issue at hand !

Marshmallow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marshmallow »

Before you close the thread, is there anyone that can help me get this working? I've got the up to date cheat table but it doesn't seem to be applying any changes to the game.

snyper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snyper »

What would be ideal would be if you could provide some sort of guide so that the rest of us could try and keep the cheat table alive.

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Kriztalix wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 pm
Up-to-date version of the Inventory Editor I posted on page 47. Tested in-game this evening and everything works.

Added DLC stuff and updated store packs including the All-In-One option.

Steampunk Set is also included and properly labeled in the script in case someone wants to edit to only get the silver or gold instead of both.

Let me know if I missed anything.

All credit goes to the people who posted infos and updated the table. I merely edited for user-friendliness.

Edit: As far as I am aware, this is the most complete (content-wise) version of the Inventory Editor.
May you release a file with all armors and weapons included ? I mean not only DLC and Helix items but all the items , if it's possible

dustinlul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dustinlul »

Someone Has The HashID For the High Elf Pack?

Kriztalix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kriztalix »

Aizeneress wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:15 pm
Kriztalix wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:36 pm
Up-to-date version of the Inventory Editor I posted on page 47. Tested in-game this evening and everything works.

Added DLC stuff and updated store packs including the All-In-One option.

Steampunk Set is also included and properly labeled in the script in case someone wants to edit to only get the silver or gold instead of both.

Let me know if I missed anything.

All credit goes to the people who posted infos and updated the table. I merely edited for user-friendliness.

Edit: As far as I am aware, this is the most complete (content-wise) version of the Inventory Editor.
May you release a file with all armors and weapons included ? I mean not only DLC and Helix items but all the items , if it's possible
I'm not sure I understand? The table already has all armors and weapons from the base game. I even separated the weapons by type. In fact, I think what is still missing from the table is some of the updates/event items and maybe an Item or 2 from the DLCs.

Base game stuff is all in there and accounted for since the version I posted a while ago. The only base game armor that isn't in the table as far as I remember is the Thrall shirt/pants because you start the game with it so I didn't bother adding it.

Trillogy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trillogy »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:36 am
Ka-Oz wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 pm
Updated patch 1.3.2 Table fixed by Machine4578 with All Helix packs :

Credits GOES to Budabum, Machine4578 and peoples posting the IDs here. Thks a lot

ACValhalla.Item. Editor.1.3.2.CT
I might just be stupid, but this is saying
Failure loading trainer. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading UDF1.ActiveControl: Unknown property: "Active Control")
So I can't actually use it. Any advice?
I'm not sure why this is working for some and not others, but you can get around the error by opening the cheat table with notepad ++ and finding the lines that go something like this:
<Forms>
<UDF1 Class="TCEForm" Encoding="Ascii85">jeblablabla
</Forms>

They're close to the top, delete those 3 lines, save the table and it should launch and work as intended as far as I can tell.

youngblood1981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by youngblood1981 »

Bei mir funktioniert das cheaten nicht mehr .Alle meine Helix packete dir ich mir cheate sind nach kurzer Zeit weg und Eivor ist Nackt(fast)

cassandro2006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cassandro2006 »

youngblood1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:41 pm
Bei mir funktioniert das cheaten nicht mehr .Alle meine Helix packete dir ich mir cheate sind nach kurzer Zeit weg und Eivor ist Nackt(fast)
Look Page 1

WT3WD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WT3WD »

Does anyone know Katana's ID Coil Sword?
I spent the day looking at the files but couldn't find

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

WT3WD wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:35 pm
Does anyone know Katana's ID Coil Sword?
I spent the day looking at the files but couldn't find
The katanas are only in as a modded model - see nexus weapon swap mod. Cheers