Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Jmar1180 »

Umfy wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:13 pm
cievic wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:37 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:23 pm

I'm honestly not sure. When i redeemed my weekly free helix store item it came in Divine quality but any helix store item i get via the cheat engine table only comes in Mythical and I can't upgrade it either
you can upgrade them but divine quality is something unique to either buying the store items or to the ragnarok dlc where you unlock a new forge option to upgrade to divine quality. So unless you get/play dawn of ragnarok you wont be able to upgrade to divine quality
If i understood you right, i would like to mention that one of the set that i received as a gift from quest, i was able to upgrade to divine. But not the items that i get from cheat. is it something worth looking into?
Once you start the DoR DLC and get to the very first hideout you can upgrade everything to divine quality except the Vinland items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

Umfy wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:13 pm
cievic wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:37 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:23 pm

I'm honestly not sure. When i redeemed my weekly free helix store item it came in Divine quality but any helix store item i get via the cheat engine table only comes in Mythical and I can't upgrade it either
you can upgrade them but divine quality is something unique to either buying the store items or to the ragnarok dlc where you unlock a new forge option to upgrade to divine quality. So unless you get/play dawn of ragnarok you wont be able to upgrade to divine quality
If i understood you right, i would like to mention that one of the set that i received as a gift from quest, i was able to upgrade to divine. But not the items that i get from cheat. is it something worth looking into?
That's because you got it from a quest. No matter what with the CT table the only way to upgrade to divine is by playing down of ragnarok and unlocking the better forge

Yallrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yallrot »

I have too many ability points, how can i lower them to 0? I tried with CE but it resets them after a teleport. Maybe a table i haven't found or?

Kurohimiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kurohimiko »

How does one remove an item from their inventory with the editor/table? I tried following one of the early methods but it didn't seem to work. I'd like to remove a ship part and a weapon so I can buy them legit from Reda.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Hi all, anyone remember me? Lol it's been ages since I was active here. I've been playing ACV again after not doing so since February/March, which naturally meant coming back to get an updated table. I've given it a bit of a sprucing up, so I'll outline what I did:

- Edit Quantity works again for DoR items. I also added The Forgotten Saga items (Dreams, Memories, Thoughts, Coins and Gems)
- Cleaned the Helix & Uplay sections, added Fafnir's Curse Set and Monster Hunter: World Pack
- Ubisoft seems to be phasing out seasonal events so I reorganized that section since all missing items can now be purchased from merchants in game. Also added what I believe are the bonus mounts/ravens that came with 1.6.2
- Put items into their proper places and got rid of duplicate entries, or items listed under one section that belonged in another
- DoR, Forgotten Saga and Last Chapter items categorized and cleaned up
- Dug up the ReadMe I made for the table in previous versions and updated it for 1.6.2. It contains installation instructions, the basics of using the table, getting rid of duplicates, and general hints and tips
- I don't know if the d3d9.dll file is required anymore but I'm including it in this download. I hadn't played for months and loaded into my game before patching it with the table, and all of my cheated items remained without issue.

EDIT 12/30/2022

Ok I missed a few things, here's the rundown:

- Discovery Tour items were missing?? Idk what happened there, but they're back now
- Further reorganizing, grammar, deleting duplicates, and incorrect names
- Added what should be all items as of 1.6.2 to the Hash ID list

EDIT #2 12/30/2022

Every time I think I'm done, I find more things lmao sorry y'all. Editor is on v4.0 now.

- Fixed other misplaced items in the table
- Added some more packs to the Hash ID List

So everybody knows, this is what's in the download:

AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.2, v4.0
d3d9.dll
HashIDs 1.6.2
README 1.6.2
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.2 v4.0.zip
(103.68 KiB) Downloaded 14223 times
Last edited by HK26 on Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

ltspec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ltspec »

anyone gotta a link for hash list of the items up to date 1.6.2?

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

So is there a way to remove decorations from the settlement decoration list using cheat engine. I decided to remove all Helix Packs\Items and just add the ones I really like for less clutter, I was able to remove everything but decorations, the Inventory Editor does not show or allow you to edit the quantity (Removal) of decorations from what I can tell.

Ddogknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ddogknight »

Is there a table or instructions for EditItem to swap weapon perks?
Looking specifically for the Mournful Cry rune id.

KingGamer450
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingGamer450 »

Anyone pls help dlc items keep missing when restarting the game (Already installed steam dlc unlocker and patched the exe in inventory editor)

death_bound3494
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by death_bound3494 »

Is anyone else having an issue with the dawn of Ragnarok items they remain as ?? even when I use the get item unluck Ragnarok supplies I'm unaware how to fix it

nikosuba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nikosuba »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:10 am
Hi all, anyone remember me? Lol it's been ages since I was active here. I've been playing ACV again after not doing so since February/March, which naturally meant coming back to get an updated table. I've given it a bit of a sprucing up, so I'll outline what I did:

- Edit Quantity works again for DoR items. I also added The Forgotten Saga items (Dreams, Memories, Thoughts, Coins and Gems)
- Cleaned the Helix & Uplay sections, added Fafnir's Curse Set and Monster Hunter: World Pack
- Ubisoft seems to be phasing out seasonal events so I reorganized that section since all missing items can now be purchased from merchants in game. Also added what I believe are the bonus mounts/ravens that came with 1.6.2
- Put items into their proper places and got rid of duplicate entries, or items listed under one section that belonged in another
- Dug up the ReadMe I made for the table in previous versions and updated it for 1.6.2. It contains installation instructions, the basics of using the table, getting rid of duplicates, and general hints and tips
- I don't know if the d3d9.dll file is required anymore but I'm including it in this download. I hadn't played for months and loaded into my game before patching it with the table, and all of my cheated items remained without issue.

EDIT 12/30/2022

- Discovery Tour items were missing?? Idk what happened there, but they're back now

EDIT #2 12/30/2022

Every time I think I'm done, I find more things lmao sorry y'all. Editor is on v4.0 now.

d3d9.dll
HashIDs 1.6.2
README 1.6.2
Question, what do I have to dowith the .dll file again? Sorry. I've been using 1.6.2 and already patched the game with CheatEngine. Do I have to use that new file too?

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

nikosuba wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:04 pm
HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:10 am

EDIT 12/30/2022

EDIT #2 12/30/2022

d3d9.dll
HashIDs 1.6.2
README 1.6.2
Question, what do I have to dowith the .dll file again? Sorry. I've been using 1.6.2 and already patched the game with CheatEngine. Do I have to use that new file too?

Read the attached readme file. Either copy the dll over to the game folder or patch it via the table.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

[/quote]

Read the attached readme file. Either copy the dll over to the game folder or patch it via the table.
[/quote]

I want to say that the dll file needs to be in the main game fold and then you need to patch the game with the table. Both are needed I believe.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 19831613290 »

Question,I want to delete equipment,but After I reload twice,Equipment will be back in stock

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 19831613290 »

i delete is base game gear