Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stimy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Stimy »

cievic wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:59 pm
Stimy wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:24 pm
How can I edit value of platinum ingot? In EditQuantity tab instead of a number there are question marks for it. Sorry if this question has already been asked. :)
Inside EditQuantity go down and click on "All Items" in there it will say it somewhere so either look for the Hash ID of or try and find it manually since it doesn't actually say the name of it. I think it should be somewhere at the bottom.
Found it! Thanks! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

goku19911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by goku19911 »

but will the tiger and the panda as a mount be paid stuff or pure free ubisoft reward?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:35 am
After the in game notification I saw what the monster hunter set was and realised I placed it wrong on the CT table so I moved it from base game to helix store items and renamed it from Odogaron Set" to "Monster Hunter Set"
-Can now be found under Helix Items Page
Quick question regarding your table: I activated the boosters but I'm not seeing the icons on the inventory menu. Do they only take affect after I get back to Fornburg?

EDIT:Nevermind I see the icons now

kraton30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kraton30 »

So I don't see a perk editor on edit items? there use to be one can that be placed again?

Umfy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Umfy »

hey guys... can someone help me, i did get all for helix store items... but i still seem to be missing some. I noticed moonlight weapons missing so far.

one more question - do i need to wait for those side popups to go by to be able to acccess the items or can i just do get all items and then reopen the game to skip those annoying popups?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Umfy wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:37 pm
hey guys... can someone help me, i did get all for helix store items... but i still seem to be missing some. I noticed moonlight weapons missing so far.

one more question - do i need to wait for those side popups to go by to be able to access the items or can i just do get all items and then reopen the game to skip those annoying popups?
You don't need to wait for the popups to finish, all the items are instantly added to your inventory. I believe that going into the inventory menu skips all the popups. Also regarding the moonlight weapons pack, I noticed an option called Lunar Weapon Pack in the table, it might be that one.

EDIT:I can confirm, the option called "Lunar Weapon pack" is in fact the moonlight pack

Vitalsuit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vitalsuit »

Hmm I added the twitch prime rewards and have been crashing randomly ever since. Is there a way to remove items?

Edit:

Nevermind I did have a save before I did that, unfortunately lost 3 hours of progress but oh well.

clang123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clang123 »

Does anyone have the hash id for The Blazing Sword?

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

clang123 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:50 am
Does anyone have the hash id for The Blazing Sword?
000001F381136542 //The Blazing Sword

Umfy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Umfy »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:46 pm
Umfy wrote:

one more question - do i need to wait for those side popups to go by to be able to access the items or can i just do get all items and then reopen the game to skip those annoying popups?
You don't need to wait for the popups to finish, all the items are instantly added to your inventory. I believe that going into the inventory menu skips all the popups. Also regarding the moonlight weapons pack, I noticed an option called Lunar Weapon Pack in the table, it might be that one.

EDIT:I can confirm, the option called "Lunar Weapon pack" is in fact the moonlight pack
Thanks for the info. I did find the weapons, one more question, is it normal for the weapons unlocked by cheat engine to stay at Mythical level? I cant seem to be able to upgrade any of them to divine... it just dosent show the option for that. Is there any special requirement or smth?

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

I haven't played AC Valhalla for a while for a few reasons, but never mind that for now. Question: can I use the table to give myself all the items I've missed without having to do any of the associated content, like Dawn of Ragnarok?

Honestly I just like arming myself with various weapons and teleporting around the maps killing things.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Umfy wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:44 am
ashuraman wrote:
Umfy wrote:

Thanks for the info. I did find the weapons, one more question, is it normal for the weapons unlocked by cheat engine to stay at Mythical level? I cant seem to be able to upgrade any of them to divine... it just dosent show the option for that. Is there any special requirement or smth?
I'm honestly not sure. When i redeemed my weekly free helix store item it came in Divine quality but any helix store item i get via the cheat engine table only comes in Mythical and I can't upgrade it either

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

ShasVa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:24 am
I haven't played AC Valhalla for a while for a few reasons, but never mind that for now. Question: can I use the table to give myself all the items I've missed without having to do any of the associated content, like Dawn of Ragnarok?

Honestly I just like arming myself with various weapons and teleporting around the maps killing things.
Yes, the table lets you get any item from the helix store, dlc and even base game gear,

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:23 pm
Umfy wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

I'm honestly not sure. When i redeemed my weekly free helix store item it came in Divine quality but any helix store item i get via the cheat engine table only comes in Mythical and I can't upgrade it either
you can upgrade them but divine quality is something unique to either buying the store items or to the ragnarok dlc where you unlock a new forge option to upgrade to divine quality. So unless you get/play dawn of ragnarok you wont be able to upgrade to divine quality

Umfy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Umfy »

cievic wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:37 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:23 pm
Umfy wrote:

you can upgrade them but divine quality is something unique to either buying the store items or to the ragnarok dlc where you unlock a new forge option to upgrade to divine quality. So unless you get/play dawn of ragnarok you wont be able to upgrade to divine quality
If i understood you right, i would like to mention that one of the set that i received as a gift from quest, i was able to upgrade to divine. But not the items that i get from cheat. is it something worth looking into?