Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by cievic »

Update 1.6.2 CT Table update
All that really changed this update were just some added items for the helix store and free update items from the Final Chapter story line

- Destiny Crossover items can be found in the helix item page

-The final chapter items can be found in the free update page

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.2.CT
(558.76 KiB) Downloaded 13432 times

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

how do i get the items to stay they keep diusappearing

hooter1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hooter1234 »

scratch that its fixed

Gunsmoke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunsmoke »

I'm not too familiar with CE inventory editor, so I won't mess up things with helix store - can someone please tell me, is it really just "click and add" feature in this table, or do I have to tweak something extra in order to get all or separate items from store? Thanks in advance

Cheeseftbs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheeseftbs »

cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:08 am
Cheeseftbs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:46 am
cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:28 am

The only thing I can see causing this here is if you're trying to load a save that got saved after the items disappeared. So try and load an older save that still has the items. If they still disappear then with the game being patched let me know
First off thx for helping. The thing is that i already had items that stay but i want to add new items that i didnt already add but the file is already patched and wont let me. I fixed it by deleting the exe and verifying the file integrity on uplay. But now even when i get the new items and patch theyre not there when i reload the game.
I'm not sure if I'm following correctly but just in case you only ever need to patch the game once unless the game gets updated then you need to repatch. After you patched it for the first time you don't need to patch it again after relaunching the game you should be able to just add items each time and they stay. The only items that could disappear are the DLC items if you don't own the DLC but helix items should always stay

If even helix items still disappear after that I honestly don't know what could be causing that. Are you playing on the steam version or Uplay version?
Yeah it only seems to be with dlc items, is there a way for them to stay

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

Cheeseftbs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:42 pm
cievic wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:08 am
Cheeseftbs wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:46 am

First off thx for helping. The thing is that i already had items that stay but i want to add new items that i didnt already add but the file is already patched and wont let me. I fixed it by deleting the exe and verifying the file integrity on uplay. But now even when i get the new items and patch theyre not there when i reload the game.
I'm not sure if I'm following correctly but just in case you only ever need to patch the game once unless the game gets updated then you need to repatch. After you patched it for the first time you don't need to patch it again after relaunching the game you should be able to just add items each time and they stay. The only items that could disappear are the DLC items if you don't own the DLC but helix items should always stay

If even helix items still disappear after that I honestly don't know what could be causing that. Are you playing on the steam version or Uplay version?
Yeah it only seems to be with dlc items, is there a way for them to stay
Sadly the only way you can get dlc items to stay in your inventory is just by getting the dlc's. Not much else you can do
Last edited by cievic on Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

You don't need to buy DLCs if you own the legit copy.
Check how on [Link]

bmc22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bmc22 »

First of all, thanks for your great work here! I started a new game and really enjoy it because you did a fantastic job!
Maybe someone could be so kind and help me with my small problem:

Game Version 1.6.2 Ubi Connect with CT 1.6.2.

My Problem is that deleted / removed items return to inventory.

Set +Inventory: EditQuantity Value "0" for example thralls tunic and pants.
Save the Game. Load the Game. Items are gone and everything is fine like it should.

Next time I load the game the removed items are back in the inventory and in the CT I get the message:
">>reactivate cheat<<< Inventory memory was altered by the ACV engine."

Btw getting items works absolutely fantastic thx to your great work!
I patched the .exe, copied the .dll and I didn't get any mass runes or resources or something else.

Help would be really appreciated and save my Christmas this Year :)

ComputerServer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ComputerServer »

Curious if anyone else is having the strange issue i give myself the 500% xp and silver and it says that it shouldnt need to be reapplied after reload or resets anymore but when i reset the game it doesnt appear there anymore. Is it still there just invisible or did it just actually stop working until i reapply it?

cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cievic »

ComputerServer wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:19 pm
Curious if anyone else is having the strange issue i give myself the 500% xp and silver and it says that it shouldnt need to be reapplied after reload or resets anymore but when i reset the game it doesnt appear there anymore. Is it still there just invisible or did it just actually stop working until i reapply it?
To be honest it was named wrong originally I think and I forgot to rename it when I made my adjustments to it but that is very normal. With "permanent" they probably meant permanent while playing but yeah as soon as you reload a save or the game it will go away.

ComputerServer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ComputerServer »

cievic wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:27 pm
ComputerServer wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:19 pm
To be honest it was named wrong originally I think and I forgot to rename it when I made my adjustments to it but that is very normal. With "permanent" they probably meant permanent while playing but yeah as soon as you reload a save or the game it will go away.
oh ok i understand thanks for the reply brother.

kayawish24
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kayawish24 »

how to enable all abilities in valhalla ?

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

kayawish24 wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:28 am
how to enable all abilities in valhalla ?
You can't. You need to look for them yourself.

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Is there any cheat table that allows you te freecam teleport (not the usual teleport by spawning above the marked location, but exactly spawn inside a building or something)

cool_sam2012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cool_sam2012 »

Aizeneress wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:09 am
Is there any cheat table that allows you te freecam teleport (not the usual teleport by spawning above the marked location, but exactly spawn inside a building or something)
Not. Only a dot on the map. And that's not all. You can get stuck in textures)