Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Altaïrreborn038
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Altaïrreborn038 »

dna wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:46 pm
Yeah it seems some people dont read and see the file i posted. shocker! ill post it again, below!

UPDATED HASH ID LIST FOR 1.1.2 budabum - dump1.1.2.txt.zip

EDIT: disregard my previous question, i figured it out.
Someone have the Basim armor ID in this list if his exist ? :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The 1.2.0 update is coming out tomorrow. :)

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/ubisoftnordic/status/1371491390945959942
Might break some stuff though, suppose we shall see.

EDIT: There, that shouldn't try to embed directly.

Fox_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fox_ »

Hi,
after 1.2.0 patch i load game (yes i have .dll file) and...and my armor (helix shop items) is gone. Only the one I was wearing. Whole set. The weapon in my hand stayed (also helix shop item).
Armor -The entire berserk bundle is gone.
I can reload it, but after each loading the save disappears again ... Other items added by cheat engine remained.
Only the one I was wearing has disappeared.
Is there any option to save it so it won't disappear when the game is loaded?

Dark_AssassinUA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark_AssassinUA »

Fox_ wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:39 pm
Hi,
after 1.2.0 patch i load game (yes i have .dll file) and...and my armor (helix shop items) is gone. Only the one I was wearing. Whole set. The weapon in my hand stayed (also helix shop item).
Armor -The entire berserk bundle is gone.
I can reload it, but after each loading the save disappears again ... Other items added by cheat engine remained.
Only the one I was wearing has disappeared.
Is there any option to save it so it won't disappear when the game is loaded?
wait for table update

lickylickylick55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lickylickylick55 »

I still have all the items from black raven pack. Praise Odin I still get to keep my good boi Geri.

Fox_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fox_ »

I also kept these items. Only the armor I had on the character after loading save has disappeared (litteraly whole berserker pack dissapear). And I can restore it via the table ... but it disappears after I turn off the game and load save. So probably its not a table update reason.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The Cs .rin table option (From the 1.1.2 V1 update.) to patch the process for this still works, there's a option to patch the file as well but since the patch likely changed things around I would avoid that as to not risk breaking the exe though it does create a backup for ease of restoring said patch. :)

Apply from the main menu then load into the game.
Nice amount of bug fixes for 1.2.0 in general, still can't leave from the river raid but at least some conditions for that issue were resolved and the new easter event should begin tomorrow. (More tokens and mini games probably. :P )

More cats are spawned too now for whatever reason but it's part of the changelog so I suppose it matches how frequently the engine likes to spawn dogs around after this change, more pets than people in the game world if that keeps up. :D

EDIT: Anyways there's at least one still working alternative for keeping items, Budabum will perhaps update it for 1.2.0 fully but otherwise it seems everything still works so it's just the new items ID's getting found out from the added content also in this update.

EDIT: Already updated it seems. :)
[Link]
(Or here for the table itself. [Link] Might need an account to download from the website.)

Jack10005000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jack10005000 »

Hello. Please tell me have you added new armor items with the latest patch? If so where can I find out their ID

Fox_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fox_ »

So from cs.rin disappears only Berserker set while all other Helix stuff is kept. It was just a coincidence that I was wearing it.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

The latest patch hasn't affected anything from my inventory except losing content from from the Premium starter pack (likely because it's dealt as a DLC instead of Helix store items). Everything else is still there.

The berserker set was a non-issue for me either way since I bought the gold edition so I own it officially.

I'm using Sunbeam's d3d9.dll's files.

With transmog now part of the game, I wonder how skin unlock is handled... Like, should we unlock a MTX armor on our character, transmute the skin on an in-game regular armor and then lose the MTX armor because of anti-piracy measures... What happens to our transmuted armor? Do we get to keep the skin unlocked stored in our saves? Are skins handled independently from the anti-piracy system?

Because if all else fails, if we get to at least keep the skins, it would be good enough for me.

Fox_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fox_ »

I checked transmog on berserker armor.
Load game - use table to unlock berserker armor - transmog some shitty armor to berserker skin - save - close game - open game - load.
And now shitty armor have berserker skin ;) and ofc berserker set disappear like always on 1.2.0 patch.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Fox_ wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 pm
I checked transmog on berserker armor.
Load game - use table to unlock berserker armor - transmog some shitty armor to berserker skin - save - close game - open game - load.
And now shitty armor have berserker skin ;) and ofc berserker set disappear like always on 1.2.0 patch.
Well at least armor skins are treated differently and can be kept, so there's that.

I'm surprised the Berserker set is labeled as a DLC though because afaik it can be purchased directly in the Helix store and it's not something you buy from Ubisoft Connect's launcher outside the game like the Premium Pack (which was also removed with latest patch). Basically it makes sense for the Premium Pack to be considered a "DLC", unlike the Berserker set.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

I need some expert help from the wise CT devs around here please. I have a few questions about editing the table. I have added a few entries under the "+Bulk GetItem (packs, quests, materials)" section (and also added the XP multiplier feature from swedishMagyar's table, with his permission). Everything works just fine after testing it for a few while. With the recent update, I copied my edits into the new table, but decided to add some comments throughout my code to mark my edits and beginning/end of some snippets. I've definitely mad a mistake, having comments in certain spots of a code block. Comments I've placed in other areas are just fine, i.e. dq 000000000000C350 //Quantity 50000 .. but the standalone comment lines sometimes will add a blank entry/checkbox to the table

In short, some of my comments are causing blank entries in the table when placed between 2 CheatEntry blocks (i.e. after an ending </CheatEntry> and before the next <CheatEntry> .. Screenshots:
Screenshots to show you... picture is a1000 words
WITH the comment lines

WITHOUT the comment lines:

piece of the code showing some different comments (marked orange and red. Red comments are fine): Image
Ive tried reading some guides and found a few threads about commenting, but wasnt able to find information about comment placement or about the specific prob im having. Do I need to escape the comment characters?

Any help would be appreciated

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

New Mystical set and festival stuff.

Jack10005000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jack10005000 »