Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
andycred1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by andycred1 »

Table doesn't work for me any more. I'm on the latest ACV patch 1.31 and inventory editor 1.1.2 V2. All attempts to use +inventory return issue "Error in line 0". Am I doing something wrong? I don't have the dll installed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

andycred1 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:07 pm
Table doesn't work for me any more. I'm on the latest ACV patch 1.31 and inventory editor 1.1.2 V2. All attempts to use +inventory return issue "Error in line 0". Am I doing something wrong? I don't have the dll installed.
well that is the problem... the dll is required for it to work

ryurivian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ryurivian »

greeting guys. it seems like i missed the adrestia ship cosmetic reward from community challenge. can someone share the hash id, please? Thankyou

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

ryurivian wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 am
greeting guys. it seems like i missed the adrestia ship cosmetic reward from community challenge. can someone share the hash id, please? Thankyou
This should be it

Adrestia Figurehead 000001C4E02622E7
Adrestia Hull 000001C4E0262350
Adrestia Sail 000001C4E026239B
Adrestia Shields 000001C4E029CD77
Adrestia Tailpiece 000001C4E02623E6

andycred1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andycred1 »

I thought the .dll is only required to retain items after ending the game - it shouldn't affect the script lines on the cheat engine?

So why isn't the cheat engine working for me? Is the version 1.1.2 correct or is it out of date?

andycred1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andycred1 »

So added the .dll and still the script doesn't work. I receive the messages.
+Inventory get item "the array of byte named scan_tlsindex could not be found
+inventory:edit quantity "Error in line 0
+Inventory: Edit Item "Error while scanning for AOBs"

FearLessCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessCE »

Avike wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:00 am
I have added the High Elf set, Dark Knight set, and the Mentors guild swords to the table. Both of the sets are under the helix store tab, and the swords are under the swords/scythes tab.
Hi,

Where are you found it? Your table works well for 1.3.1 except for a permanent boost. Any ideas on how to fix it or where can I find the updated version?

Thanks.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

FearLessCE wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:20 am
Avike wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:00 am
I have added the High Elf set, Dark Knight set, and the Mentors guild swords to the table. Both of the sets are under the helix store tab, and the swords are under the swords/scythes tab.
Hi,

Where are you found it? Your table works well for 1.3.1 except for a permanent boost. Any ideas on how to fix it or where can I find the updated version?

Thanks.
what exactly are you trying to get from the permanent boost? is it the XP youre after? There is another table that has a functional XP boost, you can set whichever multiplier you want (i.e. 2, 3, or even 10 times XP amount). Check HERE for that table.

How to use: open table, select ACValhalla.exe process, Enable the table, click on the "Scripts" checkbox, the XP tweak is is the 6th item in the list, "Modify Experience Gain" .. check this box, you will see Multiplier option, simply double click the Value (should be 1 as default) and change it to whatever you want (you don't need to check the Multiplier box though, just change its value). For reference, setting this value to 1.5 will give you the same XP boost as the pack does.

Also: you can safely use the XP boost from that table while also running the Inventory Editor table (so far I havent encountered any conflicts)

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

VelHD wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:28 am
andycred1 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:07 pm
well that is the problem... the dll is required for it to work
I dont think thats correct.

@andycred1
The .dll was meant to circumvent the inventory check for cheated items. That said, afaik the dll isn't updated to work with 1.3.1 ... also, I dont use the dll and Inventory Editor table works just fine, I have no issues using +inventory or any of its contents. The only thing I have had a little trouble with is +Open shop directly which isn't a big deal.

If anyone is having trouble keeping their "cheated" armor/weapons between saves, I recommend using the patch options in the table. There are 2 choices.. either patch the process or patch the file. The "file" and "process" it's referring to is ACValhalla.exe .. patching the file is easier bc you only need to do it once, until the game is updated or you reinstall or verify game files. If you patch the process, this means you will literally need to run the patch every time you launch the game. So, make your life easier and choose the "patch file" option. This should be all you need, and do not need to use the outdated dll

For anyone who is unable to get +Inventory to open/work, you are doing something wrong, it is not dependent on the patch or the dll (outdated). If it was dependent on that, it wouldn't work for me bc I dont use any form of patch

ryurivian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ryurivian »

VelHD wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:34 pm
ryurivian wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 am
This should be it

Adrestia Figurehead 000001C4E02622E7
Adrestia Hull 000001C4E0262350
Adrestia Sail 000001C4E026239B
Adrestia Shields 000001C4E029CD77
Adrestia Tailpiece 000001C4E02623E6
Thanks man! :D :D

rapozaum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rapozaum »

Wanted to try this so bad, but I only get crashes after getting the Season Pass and 1.3.1.

Hulkbuster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hulkbuster »

Alright folks I found a way to keep the helix items when you play the game on console via Cross save.

So on PC you give yourself any helix item you want.. You save and exit and make sure your save is on the cloud. Start up your game on the console and right when you load your save (When Eivor is roaming in the animus) you disconnect your console from the internet and load in and the helix items should not disappear.

supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by supernoodles »

Hulkbuster wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:55 am
Alright folks I found a way to keep the helix items when you play the game on console via Cross save.

So on PC you give yourself any helix item you want.. You save and exit and make sure your save is on the cloud. Start up your game on the console and right when you load your save (When Eivor is roaming in the animus) you disconnect your console from the internet and load in and the helix items should not disappear.
Do you have to stay offline the whole time you play and do this everytime you open the game?

Hulkbuster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hulkbuster »

supernoodles wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:40 am
Hulkbuster wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:55 am

Do you have to stay offline the whole time you play and do this everytime you open the game?
While playing the game you need to stay offline. Once you go Online while in game your helix items disappear but only when for example you open up reda's shop or Accept an Online event mission.

RangerArden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RangerArden »

Using the inventory editor table, I am getting the error "Failed to call kernel32.MoveFileExW on selecting keep helix items -> patch file. How do I fix this?