Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Jmar1180 »

murdochi wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:57 pm
Thanks for the awesome editor, if I decided I wanted rid of all the Helix items I added, how would I go about getting rid of them all? I've tried deleting the d3d9.dll, saving, restarting, reloading, etc.
The read me file tells you how. You’ll be using the edit quantity section of the inventory//getitems of the table, but make sure you aren’t in the inventory section of the actual game when you do it. You’ll crash your game. Also make sure you save directly after.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

murdochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by murdochi »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:36 pm
murdochi wrote:
Thanks for the awesome editor, if I decided I wanted rid of all the Helix items I added, how would I go about getting rid of them all? I've tried deleting the d3d9.dll, saving, restarting, reloading, etc.
The read me file tells you how. You’ll be using the edit quantity section of the inventory//getitems of the table, but make sure you aren’t in the inventory section of the actual game when you do it. You’ll crash your game. Also make sure you save directly after.
I think I can guess the answer to this, but am I going to have to do that individually for all items? We're talking 274 items here. Not a big deal if I don't get rid of them, it's just the readme also alludes to losing all your helix items if you don't patch the file/process.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

murdochi wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:21 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
murdochi wrote:
I think I can guess the answer to this, but am I going to have to do that individually for all items? We're talking 274 items here. Not a big deal if I don't get rid of them, it's just the readme also alludes to losing all your helix items if you don't patch the file/process.
Just load your save without the game patched, the game will remove all helix items not bought by you.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

murdochi wrote:
Jmar1180 wrote:
murdochi wrote:
Keep the file patched. You can always add them back through the editor. The patch is so the items stay in your inventory after you save your game. That way they don’t disappear when you load said save.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

allyflb wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:07 pm
murdochi wrote:
Jmar1180 wrote:

Just load your save without the game patched, the game will remove all helix items not bought by you.
You could do that too lol.

murdochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by murdochi »

Sorry I should have said I've deleted the d3d9.dll file as above but I'm also running it without CheatEngine running, is there something I have to to do unpatch it? Because when I load my save games all the Helix items are still there, haha. Thank you for the replies so far, sorry if I'm missing something obvious!

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

murdochi wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:59 pm
Sorry I should have said I've deleted the d3d9.dll file as above but I'm also running it without CheatEngine running, is there something I have to to do unpatch it? Because when I load my save games all the Helix items are still there, haha. Thank you for the replies so far, sorry if I'm missing something obvious!
There’s a second patch file (exe file) you have to delete which I don’t know where it is. Once that’s deleted just load a save and see if the cheated helix items are gone. The other method would be to uninstall and the reinstall the game. That will clear out that second patch file lol.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:03 pm
murdochi wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:59 pm
There’s a second patch file (exe file) you have to delete which I don’t know where it is. Once that’s deleted just load a save and see if the cheated helix items are gone. The other method would be to uninstall and the reinstall the game. That will clear out that second patch file lol.
Just verify/repair your game through the Ubisoft Connect launcher. It resets all game files to the normal standard and will undo the cheat engine patch. The exe file it patches is the game itself, there isn't a new one made from the table.

murdochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by murdochi »

Thanks very much HK26/Jmar1180/allflb for all your help - that's it all back to normal now :D

Thanks again

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:35 am
HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:03 am
Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:30 am
So, I don't know if I'm the only one that's experienced this, but if so then this is new bug will be something to watch out for. This is tied into the 476-power cap. On a new game I have become stuck at 475-power, and I cannot advance to 476. My skill tree is completely maxed out as I applied each skill one by one so I wouldn't miss anything. I have plenty of skill points available (maxed out xp cheat) so that's not the issue. The issue is that I have nowhere to put the last skill point to get me to 476. I also keep getting skill points instead of mastery since I haven't hit the cap. Mastery is still completely blanked out. Am I the only one running into this issue? On older saves I do not have this issue and I'm able to reach the power cap of 476.
I have this issue as well. The game still thinks you're at whatever level you were when you started applying the skill points. If you're starting a new game, I recommend downloading the Nexus mod called "100 Complete Maximum Level Save File"

I don't know how they did it, but they have a fresh new game save that is max level on both skill and mastery points. The game is also scaled accordingly to that level. You'll still get level ups, but you can turn off the notifications for those in settings. You will need ACSaveTool to use it
You beautiful son of bitch lol. Awesome suggestion!!! Thank you.
I set my difficulty settings to default. River Raids and Yule festival are randomly set to aesir difficulty. Did this happen to you at all? Unless you run the game at the highest difficulty which you wouldn’t notice this problem.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:41 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:35 am
HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:03 am

I have this issue as well. The game still thinks you're at whatever level you were when you started applying the skill points. If you're starting a new game, I recommend downloading the Nexus mod called "100 Complete Maximum Level Save File"

I don't know how they did it, but they have a fresh new game save that is max level on both skill and mastery points. The game is also scaled accordingly to that level. You'll still get level ups, but you can turn off the notifications for those in settings. You will need ACSaveTool to use it
You beautiful son of bitch lol. Awesome suggestion!!! Thank you.
I set my difficulty settings to default. River Raids and Yule festival are randomly set to aesir difficulty. Did this happen to you at all? Unless you run the game at the highest difficulty which you wouldn’t notice this problem.
I do play on the highest difficulty, so I didn't notice this. I'm not really sure why River Raids and Yule would be set differently :?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

I have a new appreciation for flails. First time using one and I gotta say I’m tearing through boss fights with ease.

WildKarkaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WildKarkaz »

Today I noticed that Modraniht Ceremonial Seax was missing in my game.
  • I bought it from a Yule seller for Yule coins.
  • I got the coins through the Cheat Engine.
  • The rest of the event items are not missing.
Interestingly, if I load the old saves, Modraniht Ceremonial Seax remains in my inventory. I used CE exclusively for editing currencies.

What could have caused this to happen?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

WildKarkaz wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:02 pm
Today I noticed that Modraniht Ceremonial Seax was missing in my game.
  • I bought it from a Yule seller for Yule coins.
  • I got the coins through the Cheat Engine.
  • The rest of the event items are not missing.
Interestingly, if I load the old saves, Modraniht Ceremonial Seax remains in my inventory. I used CE exclusively for editing currencies.

What could have caused this to happen?
Weird things can happen. You could try adding the weapon through the table, see if that sticks.

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

hi HK26 i have a little request if you want to accept can you add in your updated table for assassin's creed valhalla all collectibles (for example flower for valka, quest item) something like that