Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SecureCap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by SecureCap »

The Permanent Boosters seem to disable itself after a while on 1.7.0, is there a potential fix for this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kedikardes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kedikardes »

I can't use the +Inventory: GetItem. I click the box and the engine freezes for 3-4 seconds then nothing happens. Any solution or what am i doing wrong? I just downloaded the cheat engine, i choose the application on top left computer sign but idk it just doesn't work.

Zumbialien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zumbialien »

Joao13 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:32 pm
Has anyone here noticed that the base version on Steam comes with all the DLCs, just not accessible in-game. Would there be a way to unlock it?

There is a Dlc Unlocker, it unlocks all dlcs, Druids, Paris, Ragnarok, even Pak Berserker.
It needs to have the dlcs folders, "dlc_20", "dlc_148", "dlc_207".
If you don't have it, just download it, search for "Legit DLC Unlocker for Uplay(UPC) R2 - GitHub", a torrent with the dlc folder can be found in the "playground . ru (remove the spaces, I don't know if you can post links to others websites here)"
it just throws the folders in the game directory after downloading, if you already have it, you don't need it, make a backup of the dll, replace it and open the game. The folders will come with "dlc_207_1" at the end, if it doesn't work delete it and leave the normal name.
I'm using it and it works perfectly, but the files I have for the dlcs are up to date, the torrent is from 1.6.2, maybe the game will update, I don't know, maybe it will work if you create the folders and put a copy of the files inside, look at which files need the torrent, or find someone who has all the files that can give you. maybe only the dll already works.

CodeRevenger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CodeRevenger »

seems like not working anymore in 1.7.0

edit. nvm its still working with table 1.6.2

Ravenheart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ravenheart »

Hey guys, i am on 1.7.0, legit copy of the game, without DLCs. Everytime i add one of the divine weapons (for example Mjolnir), it is only mithycal, and tehres no option at Gunnar to upragde it. How can i enhance it to divine quality?

yellowperimold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yellowperimold »

I am on version 1.7.0 of the game, bought the complete edition from steam.

The latest available table, AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.6.2 v4.0, works for the majority of cases. I tested and managed to add items and sets.

However, I am only interested in activating the exp and silver boost, and this is the only thing that does not seem to work no matter how much I tried to troubleshoot.

I tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling cheat engine (I'm on latest version available as of today), following the steps in the readme file, and yet none of the options work for "+Booster / Trainers -> + Permanent Booster (Silver + XP)", they simply don't activate. There is no pop-up in-game, and the two icons do not appear in the inventory menu.

- later edit - For everyone else, I searched through the last pages after the author updated the table and found the below. Just an FYI. I only started the game so I cannot confirm, I will edit my comment once I reach England.
The boosters don't work until you reach England. Activate them once you are there and they should work fine.
- edit 2 - Ok can confirm that the exp and silver boosters are being activated once you land in England. I did it right after landing the boat and killing the first encampment. Thanks for the great table!
Last edited by yellowperimold on Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CodeRevenger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CodeRevenger »

Ravenheart wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:52 pm
Hey guys, i am on 1.7.0, legit copy of the game, without DLCs. Everytime i add one of the divine weapons (for example Mjolnir), it is only mithycal, and tehres no option at Gunnar to upragde it. How can i enhance it to divine quality?
from previous conversation, seems like you must have Dawn of Ragnarok DLC
cievic wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:37 pm
you can upgrade them but divine quality is something unique to either buying the store items or to the ragnarok dlc where you unlock a new forge option to upgrade to divine quality. So unless you get/play dawn of ragnarok you wont be able to upgrade to divine quality
Jmar1180 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:38 pm
Once you start the DoR DLC and get to the very first hideout you can upgrade everything to divine quality except the Vinland items.

SecureCap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SecureCap »

Ravenheart wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:52 pm
I had this issue before, I fixed it by progressing in Dawn of Ragnarok DLC up to where there is a blacksmith that you meet.

HuskyWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HuskyWolf »

Dawn of Ragnarok and Premium Starter Pack content disappears after game reboot, although other items (including from the helix store) are remain after game reboot. I tried to add one by one and in bulk, but the result is the same

ircy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ircy »

I'm having a problem with keeping "+Booster / Trainers -> + Permanent Booster (Silver + XP)" staying on, or sometimes even crashing my game.

I'll apply it, and after about 5 minutes or so, it'll disappear or my game will crash. Anyone else have this problem or know of any solutions? I have legit copy with all DLCs, if that info is necessary. TY kindly.

Ravenheart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ravenheart »

SecureCap wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:46 am
I had this issue before, I fixed it by progressing in Dawn of Ragnarok DLC up to where there is a blacksmith that you meet.
CodeRevenger wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:42 pm
from previous conversation, seems like you must have Dawn of Ragnarok DLC
Thanks guys, in the end i downloaded the DLC folders and activated them, now divine enhancement is working fine.

yellowperimold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yellowperimold »

ircy wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:21 pm
I'm having a problem with keeping "+Booster / Trainers -> + Permanent Booster (Silver + XP)" staying on, or sometimes even crashing my game.

I'll apply it, and after about 5 minutes or so, it'll disappear or my game will crash. Anyone else have this problem or know of any solutions? I have legit copy with all DLCs, if that info is necessary. TY kindly.
You are not alone, I noticed the last couple of days that the boosters deactivate on their own out of nowhere randomly after 10 minutes or so. Quite annoying having to keep reactivating the options every time this happens.

Coca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coca »

Please fix link Google Inventory Hash( The table allows you to add items by ID) IN ENGLISH, or someone pls share with me. Thank you in advance !

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock abilities with this table?
I can't leave the Severn River Raid so I have to cheat in the parts and the clue of Saint Georges Armor, but I can't do it with the Book it seems.
Help!

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Hi
Has anyone been able to load a level etc using the Debug menu recently? Mine just seems to hang on loading anything. The interface loads up fine though..... Cheers