Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cievic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by cievic »

stylebender wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:18 am
anyone can help? all my item gone after update. how can i save it?
Just repatch the game and then reload the latest save file that still had the items

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blueman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blueman555 »

cievic wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:21 pm
ldsdrive wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:43 am
Blueman555 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:22 am

Boosters don't seem to work for me, I click them, and the engine stalls for a minute before resuming with no change/progress. Help would be appreciated.
Same here. I wonder if it's because it's still too early in the game and I haven't reached England yet?
It is, you need to reach England before the boosters work
I'm in England, have been for a while, the village is at lvl 4, and boosters still don't work, same issue engine stalls and nothing opens an X never appears in the box as well, the others seem to work. I just updated CE, is it possible there is some sort of conflict between the table and engine?

imjusthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imjusthere »

This is Kara's token ID :)

Berethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Berethon »

Just quick confirmation, all the shop helix armor added with injection codes cannot be upgraded past gold quality? Only one armor pack that i bought has higher divine quality. I do have ragnarök DLC

Twin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Twin »

Berethon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:43 pm
Just quick confirmation, all the shop helix armor added with injection codes cannot be upgraded past gold quality? Only one armor pack that i bought has higher divine quality. I do have ragnarök DLC
You need to actually go to a blacksmith inside of the ragnarok dlc world in order to upgrade them to divine quality. It won't work with a real world blacksmith. Good news is a lot of the helix items upgrade for free due to them being paid items. This confused me for a bit too.

Berethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Berethon »

Twin wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:43 pm
Berethon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:43 pm
You need to actually go to a blacksmith inside of the ragnarok dlc world in order to upgrade them to divine quality. It won't work with a real world blacksmith. Good news is a lot of the helix items upgrade for free due to them being paid items. This confused me for a bit too.
Yup thanks. I got there are now and can upgrade.

CoalEdison
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoalEdison »

Seem like Seasonal Event script is not working as it could. I can't seem to get the Blade of Golden ray in Sirgblot event at all. Perhaps they change the HashID ?

CoalEdison
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoalEdison »

can I have Blade of Golden ray ID ? anyone ?

tanu8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tanu8 »

I tried that too, but it added it but didn't show the name.
Along with Blade of the Golden Rays and Solskin Shield.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

tanu8 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:31 am
I tried that too, but it added it but didn't show the name.
Along with Blade of the Golden Rays and Solskin Shield.
yes it happens to us all with those weapon names. this has happened before to other weapons too.

tanu8
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tanu8 »

Why is this?
Is there no sword and shield data in the game unless I participate in the Sigurbot Festival?

CoalEdison
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoalEdison »

Now my game starting to crash after I tick on "EditQuantity" is there a way to fix it ? or I should stop using it ?

Berethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Berethon »

CoalEdison wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:00 am
Now my game starting to crash after I tick on "EditQuantity" is there a way to fix it ? or I should stop using it ?
After playing this game since release and using this cheat table even before 1.3 i never had issues with edit quantity, but i also started having same problem now yesterday. I think it has to do something trying to add item with hash code directly but it wasnt correct or something. Anyway cant find also otehr reason why its not working. It is related to item in your inventory that table cant read and crashes.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

Berethon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:49 pm
CoalEdison wrote:
After playing this game since release and using this cheat table even before 1.3 i never had issues with edit quantity, but i also started having same problem now yesterday. I think it has to do something trying to add item with hash code directly but it wasnt correct or something. Anyway cant find also otehr reason why its not working. It is related to item in your inventory that table cant read and crashes.
if i recall you have too much in your inventory. sell some of your stuff in game(like runes). and "EditQuantity" should work again.

Blueman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blueman555 »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:59 am
Berethon wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:49 pm
CoalEdison wrote:
if i recall you have too much in your inventory. sell some of your stuff in game(like runes). and "EditQuantity" should work again.
By chance do you know how to add the boosters to the account with the hash command? I can't seem to get the boosters option to work so wondering if I can just add the 50% boosters manually or so.