Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Reisgemx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Reisgemx »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 am
Reisgemx wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:57 am
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 am

Did you update to latest Cheat Engine, 7.4?
yes latest version, tried with windows debbuging,VEH debugging no luck
Maybe verify/repair your game and then try patching again.
maybe cuz i use EMPRESS and not brought the original from Ubi( what is hella expensive since ubi just use the dollar conversion rate to my currency with some minor correction), already tried a new clean install no changes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reisgemx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reisgemx »

HK26 wrote:
Reisgemx wrote:
HK26 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 am

Did you update to latest Cheat Engine, 7.4?
found an "very old" version that maneged to patch the .exe but thsi table dont have give item option just the earliest helix itens, and even if is patched if i try use a newer table dont seems dont work as i click box nothing happens.
i attached the table so if uguys are curious to compare what maybe is the problem
Attachments
Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor v1.1.2 v1- HELIX.CT
(90.64 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Reisgemx wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:24 am
HK26 wrote:
Reisgemx wrote:

maybe cuz i use EMPRESS and not brought the original from Ubi( what is hella expensive since ubi just use the dollar conversion rate to my currency with some minor correction), already tried a new clean install no changes
That is exactly the problem. The table from here does not work with cracked versions of the game. The table has a link to the forum that keeps a table up to date for cracked ACV. The read me file explains this, that it'll only work with normal versions.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Reisgemx wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:50 am
HK26 wrote:
Reisgemx wrote:

found an "very old" version that maneged to patch the .exe but thsi table dont have give item option just the earliest helix itens, and even if is patched if i try use a newer table dont seems dont work as i click box nothing happens.
i attached the table so if uguys are curious to compare what maybe is the problem
There isn't a problem with the table from this forum. It does not work with the cracked version of ACV. Again, the table/readme has a link to the forum keeping the cracked table up to date.

is33d34dp30ple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by is33d34dp30ple »

Anyone have the hashes for the new packs added with this patch? like the night rogue?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

is33d34dp30ple wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:22 am
Anyone have the hashes for the new packs added with this patch? like the night rogue?
Download the table on pg 103.

is33d34dp30ple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by is33d34dp30ple »

I might be blind but i dont see that pack in there. Edit i found it. are the radiant weapons pack, thunder weapons pack and the night rogue packs the only new ones?

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

is33d34dp30ple wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:05 am
I might be blind but i dont see that pack in there. Edit i found it. are the radiant weapons pack, thunder weapons pack and the night rogue packs the only new ones?
Everything that's been discovered in the files or given as a Ubisoft reward up to 1.4.1.2 are in the table. It's been silent for weeks now regarding new codes, so there probably won't be anything truly new until Dawn of Ragnarok releases.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

hi folks, i need your help, recently i have to reinstall the game due to a formatation of my system, the problem is now, when i try to load my save game or any save with helix item that i didn't own, the game crashes, i supose the problem it's that instead of wipe the non legit helix from my inventory, the game crashes, i tryed with and without the cheat table patch but didn't work, anyone can help please, my save has +388 hours, if someone also mange do load my save and wipe manually every item i thing will work

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 am
hi folks, i need your help, recently i have to reinstall the game due to a formatation of my system, the problem is now, when i try to load my save game or any save with helix item that i didn't own, the game crashes, i supose the problem it's that instead of wipe the non legit helix from my inventory, the game crashes, i tryed with and without the cheat table patch but didn't work, anyone can help please, my save has +388 hours, if someone also mange do load my save and wipe manually every item i thing will work
- Maybe it needs another verify/repair? Weird that it crashes, you'd think the items would just disappear instead.
- Could be something wrong with syncing your cloud saves; I had mine vanish once that had hundreds of hours like yours, and they just magically reappeared a day or two later.
- Might also want to check all of your saves, older ones may be working. Something janky may have happened in between saves; better to lose a few hours instead of 400.
- I hate saying this, but they could've been corrupted. If they are, then they're pretty much unsalvageable. It fucking sucks, but there are plenty of saves people have uploaded to Nexus that may have a similar game state to the one you've lost.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:33 am
N3M3515 wrote:
- Maybe it needs another verify/repair? Weird that it crashes, you'd think the items would just disappear instead.
- Could be something wrong with syncing your cloud saves; I had mine vanish once that had hundreds of hours like yours, and they just magically reappeared a day or two later.
- Might also want to check all of your saves, older ones may be working. Something janky may have happened in between saves; better to lose a few hours instead of 400.
- I hate saying this, but they could've been corrupted. If they are, then they're pretty much unsalvageable. It fucking sucks, but there are plenty of saves people have uploaded to Nexus that may have a similar game state to the one you've lost.
that's a good point, thanks for answering me, but i've been trying to download and convert more than 20 saves from internet, i even try download from russian sites, but every save that has helix items i didn't own, the game crashes, the ones without helix load.

FINAL EDITTT, IT WAS A BAD WIN 11 UPDATE CRASHING RAVENSTORPE, AS SOON AS I UPDTE, THE GAME LOADS, BUUUUTTT EVEN WITHOUT PATCH THE GAME, SETTLEMENT DECORATIONS EARND THROUGH INVENTORY EDITOR DO NOT DISSAPEEEEARRR AND THE SETTLEMENT IS IN YULE SNOOWWW, TFFFF JUST HAPPENN??

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:55 pm
HK26 wrote:
N3M3515 wrote:
that's a good point, thanks for answering me, but i've been trying to download and convert more than 20 saves from internet, i even try download from russian sites, but every save that has helix items i didn't own, the game crashes, the ones without helix load.

FINAL EDITTT, IT WAS A BAD WIN 11 UPDATE CRASHING RAVENSTORPE, AS SOON AS I UPDTE, THE GAME LOADS, BUUUUTTT EVEN WITHOUT PATCH THE GAME, SETTLEMENT DECORATIONS EARND THROUGH INVENTORY EDITOR DO NOT DISSAPEEEEARRR AND THE SETTLEMENT IS IN YULE SNOOWWW, TFFFF JUST HAPPENN??
Gotta love Windows lmao every major update always seems to bring the risk of completely messing up your PC

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

HK26 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:59 am
N3M3515 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:55 pm
HK26 wrote:

Gotta love Windows lmao every major update always seems to bring the risk of completely messing up your PC
It has been like this since they announce windowns 8, but i kinda like being a tester, it's just annoing in some cases, the OS it's messing with Nvidia graphics too in this new build, performance drops like 10 FPS and some visual glitches and unloaded textures from distance... but i can't expect much from my PC

nickxar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nickxar »

Hi , maybe this have been answered before but i have a question , ubisoft just posted that there's going to be a new Title Update for AC Valhalla tomorrow worth 11GB for PC and I wanted to know that, will the update remove all the helix items i got from inventory editor from my game or not ?

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

nickxar wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:41 pm
Hi , maybe this have been answered before but i have a question , ubisoft just posted that there's going to be a new Title Update for AC Valhalla tomorrow worth 11GB for PC and I wanted to know that, will the update remove all the helix items i got from inventory editor from my game or not ?
yes and not:
1 - When you load in the MAIN MENU, open the inventory editor and PATCH the FILE and PROCESS, BEFORE loading your save.

2 - If the inventory editor it's not working and NEED A UPDATE to work, create a COPY/BACKUP of your savegame THAT HAS THE CHEATED ITEMS and PLAY LEGIT without them untill the chat be updated by someone here in this forum

3 - After they UPDATE the inventory editor, go to STEP 1 and load your save THAT HAS THE CHEATED ITEMS you COPY/BACKUP on step 2, and DO NOT load the save you last play legit (without the items)