Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lokote2134
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Lokote2134 »

if i buy the epic version will the table 1.4.1.1 work on it or only uplay?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by supernoodles »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:45 am
Am I the only one that thinks the vampire armor is really out of place lol?
It is but god damn it looks cool as hell so does the mount and "bird"

Alex_35
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex_35 »

what is the hash id for the vampire armor ?

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

HK26 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:46 am
weedemup7 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:12 am
HK26 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:40 am
I've added the new codes discovered by WT3WD and named by DDos96 and weedemup7. Thank you so very much!

Inventory Editor

-Added Night Rogue Pack
-Added Golden Sun Pack
-Added New Weapons Pack. I don't know what the pack is actually called, but it's for these weapons: Striking Bolt, Resounding Impact, Thundering Edge, and Gale Bow
-Added Legacy Tattoos

HashIDS

-Added all of the items listed above
damn nice. I would recommend not to do that every time a few hashes drop because you'll have to do it again n again. people can simply see them here and take them.
we'll let you know if all the new hashes are done. we are only 3 people tryna find hashes now and most of them are encrypted.. finding new stuff is a hassle. searching around 100-200 hashes yesterday i only found the new spear and the new legacy tattoo hashes.. as it is encrypted only hit n trial works so if more people who got a little xperience on hashing stuff join in it'd be faster and easier to find new hashes. Cheers !
Yeah, I know, but I really don't mind. I also have way WAY too much time on my hands, so it gives me something to do.
We appreciate it man! thank you.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

HK26 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:03 pm
Thank you once again to DDos96 and weedemup7 :)

- Added two settlement scheme items to "Yule Festival Pack 2021"
- Added Eclipse Scythe and Traveler's Ship cosmetics. These items along with the "New Weapons Pack" I moved to a section titled "New/Unknown Pack Items"
- These items have been added to the HashID list

Just a personal note, but the Traveler's ship is so basic and vanilla it's almost like a placeholder or something. The name sounded familiar, so I checked a save from quite a few months ago. Turns out I already had the ship, and from well before the update that rearranged files. It's not really a new item, I think.

Edit: lmao WOW, that thief on Nexus Mods (claiming sole credit for the editor) I mentioned a few pages back has blocked me from the mod page. Guess they finally noticed my huge fact list. All of my comments are gone, too. Joke's on them, though, I screenshotted the post in case that happened.

Edit 2: Hi DSLOL or mwsleonardo, whoever it is! You've already downloaded this, I'm sure. Your hard work is appreciated. You work so hard, in fact, that I'll give you a break. I will no longer be posting updates to the editor and HashID list. When you are banned, I might continue updating.

If other people want to update it, then please do. With proper credits, since that's where my whole issue stems from. I just personally cannot take this. I'm tired.

Edit 3: I've removed the attached editor. I'm truly sorry to the people who genuinely want to use it. I know I'm not the only one who can update/post the editor, it's just kind of been my "job" the last couple weeks, so I feel responsible at this moment. If you want to be angry or someone to blame, look to the names in my 2nd edit.
Hey man, why are you not wanting to post anymore? i appreciate your posts immensely, especially that you give credit to who it is due for. you've been a great help, so don't go away.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:18 pm
It should, but I'm not sure. I don't see why it shouldn't.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

peterpan wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:39 am
HK26 wrote:

- Added Eclipse Scythe and Traveler's Ship cosmetics. These items along with the "New Weapons Pack" I moved to a section titled "New/Unknown Pack Items"

Just a personal note, but the Traveler's ship is so basic and vanilla it's almost like a placeholder or something. The name sounded familiar, so I checked a save from quite a few months ago. Turns out I already had the ship, and from well before the update that rearranged files. It's not really a new item, I think.

Edit: lmao WOW, that thief on Nexus Mods (claiming sole credit for the editor) I mentioned a few pages back has blocked me from the mod page. Guess they finally noticed my huge fact list. All of my comments are gone, too. Joke's on them, though, I screenshotted the post in case that happened.

Edit 2: Hi DSLOL or mwsleonardo, whoever it is! You've already downloaded this, I'm sure. Your hard work is appreciated. You work so hard, in fact, that I'll give you a break. I will no longer be posting updates to the editor and HashID list. When you are banned, I might continue updating.

If other people want to update it, then please do. With proper credits, since that's where my whole issue stems from. I just personally cannot take this. I'm tired.

Edit 3: I've removed the attached editor. I'm truly sorry to the people who genuinely want to use it. I know I'm not the only one who can update/post the editor, it's just kind of been my "job" the last couple weeks, so I feel responsible at this moment. If you want to be angry or someone to blame, look to the names in my 2nd edit.
Hey man, why are you not wanting to post anymore? i appreciate your posts immensely, especially that you give credit to who it is due for. you've been a great help, so don't go away.
I know and I do enjoy helping everyone here. But I made the discovery that the thief on nexus is specifically downloading the tables I'm uploading, which we all know is worked on by a lot of people. In a weird way I feel responsible for this guy stealing it. It's a rock and a hard place, you know? If I upload edits I'm giving them free reign, but it helps a lot of people. If I don't, I screw over everyone here, but the guy can't get updates and pass it off as solely their own. I apologize for the drama; this is all so weird lol

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:42 am
peterpan wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:39 am
HK26 wrote:

I know and I do enjoy helping everyone here. But I made the discovery that the thief on nexus is specifically downloading the tables I'm uploading, which we all know is worked on by a lot of people. In a weird way I feel responsible for this guy stealing it. It's a rock and a hard place, you know? If I upload edits I'm giving them free reign, but it helps a lot of people. If I don't, I screw over everyone here, but the guy can't get updates and pass it off as solely their own. I apologize for the drama; this is all so weird lol
Yeah, I keep reporting that guy. He took all the names off of the table that actually worked on it. That pissed me off a bit. Everyone involved has worked hard on that editor/table and it's a slap in the face in regard to what that person is doing.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

supernoodles wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:35 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:45 am
Am I the only one that thinks the vampire armor is really out of place lol?
It is but god damn it looks cool as hell so does the mount and "bird"
Yeah, the bird does look cool lol.

weedemup7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by weedemup7 »

Lokote2134 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:18 pm
the epic version is same as the uplay version bro.. i got the epic version it lead me to download ubisoft connect and thats how the game works. so go for it

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Hi everyone! I wanted to make things a bit clearer, as some may not know about this.

An individual by the name of DSLOL/mwsleonardo is downloading our table, erasing everyone's names, replacing them with his own, and posting them to Nexus Mods. He is claiming to be the sole editor/updater, that he alone created and added in the boosters and trainers. That he alone finds all of the HashIDs. The only other person he credits is budabum, the original creator. But everyone else? No mention, it's all him. He says WE are the thieves. In reality, he watches this forum for updates and thinks we're dumb enough not to notice. Thousands know about and use the inventory editor, and I'd be willing to bet there's a good chunk of them who can see the lie.

I called him out on it. More and more people are doing the same (THANK YOU! I see you guys and I am so grateful). This morning he posted another "update", and when I went to check, I discovered I had been banned from the mod page and my comments had been deleted. I screenshotted my post, though, figuring that it was likely to happen. He also deleted a couple other comments from people accusing him of the same. I've compared the latest table from here and the 2 he's uploaded. My God it's so obvious what he's doing. Since I've uploaded a lot of versions the last couple weeks, I can pinpoint a kind of timeline.

In case anyone is interested, here are my findings:

My ReadMe: [Link]
The Thief's ReadMe, taken from his nexus upload: [Link]
Fearless HashIDs: [Link]
Credits in the table: [Link]
More credits: [Link]

Some comparisons between "his" and the one from here:

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

My Nexus comment he deleted:

[Link]

The cherry on top is that he is using this as a way to boost his YouTube channel. He doesn't provide HashIDs, instructions, the d3d9.dll file or anything else in the download needed with the table. Instead, you're forced to go through other links. Those links are to a site that gives money to him for every click and download. I implore you to report him in any way you can.

Fun fact: If you don't want to report him for stolen content, you can report him for violating Nexus guidelines. I uploaded a version of the editor a few months ago and it was taken down after only a couple weeks. I asked the moderator why, and they explained that the inventory editor was against Nexus policy. I really didn't know this; I've seen so many cheats on Nexus I didn't see the table as any different. But allowing people to bypass and obtain items for free, usually only accessible through microtransactions, was the issue.

Am I overreacting? Maybe. I feel partly responsible that this guy is erasing all of the work that's been done here. By deleting comments and banning users, more and more people will come to see him as its only caretaker. It's the internet and this happens, but it still sucks. I know I said earlier I'd stop uploading, but I realized this guy probably won't stop. I also have confidence that he'll crash and burn as more eyes get on this.

TLDR: "Gross human erases the names of inventory editor contributors and uses his own, then calls them thieves. More news at 11." Report DSLOL/mwsleonardo and their Nexus Mods inventory editor for theft and/or violating site guidelines. They're stealing it from this forum.

I'm attaching the most recent inventory editor, d3d9 file, HashIDs and ReadMe. I hope our thief enjoys it :)

rickmorty123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rickmorty123 »

thanks y'all for the hardwork. what that dude is doing is so unethical and fucked up. i just reported abuse on his page on nexus mods. hopefully soon his page will get taken down.

VG64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VG64 »

Appreciate your hard work mate, I have reported on nexus site against him.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

following this thread from afar: to add to the story, s/he also copied CT content from #mochongli and #aSwedishMagyar respectively (based on quick look at that youtube vid). i'll send my colleagues a pm in that regard shortly...

weedemup7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by weedemup7 »

HK26 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:22 am
Hi everyone! I wanted to make things a bit clearer, as some may not know about this.

An individual by the name of DSLOL/mwsleonardo is downloading our table, erasing everyone's names, replacing them with his own, and posting them to Nexus Mods. He is claiming to be the sole editor/updater, that he alone created and added in the boosters and trainers. That he alone finds all of the HashIDs. The only other person he credits is budabum, the original creator. But everyone else? No mention, it's all him. He says WE are the thieves. In reality, he watches this forum for updates and thinks we're dumb enough not to notice. Thousands know about and use the inventory editor, and I'd be willing to bet there's a good chunk of them who can see the lie.

I called him out on it. More and more people are doing the same (THANK YOU! I see you guys and I am so grateful). This morning he posted another "update", and when I went to check, I discovered I had been banned from the mod page and my comments had been deleted. I screenshotted my post, though, figuring that it was likely to happen. He also deleted a couple other comments from people accusing him of the same. I've compared the latest table from here and the 2 he's uploaded. My God it's so obvious what he's doing. Since I've uploaded a lot of versions the last couple weeks, I can pinpoint a kind of timeline.

In case anyone is interested, here are my findings:

My ReadMe: [Link]
The Thief's ReadMe, taken from his nexus upload: [Link]
Fearless HashIDs: [Link]
Credits in the table: [Link]
More credits: [Link]

Some comparisons between "his" and the one from here:

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

My Nexus comment he deleted:

[Link]

The cherry on top is that he is using this as a way to boost his YouTube channel. He doesn't provide HashIDs, instructions, the d3d9.dll file or anything else in the download needed with the table. Instead, you're forced to go through other links. Those links are to a site that gives money to him for every click and download. I implore you to report him in any way you can.

Fun fact: If you don't want to report him for stolen content, you can report him for violating Nexus guidelines. I uploaded a version of the editor a few months ago and it was taken down after only a couple weeks. I asked the moderator why, and they explained that the inventory editor was against Nexus policy. I really didn't know this; I've seen so many cheats on Nexus I didn't see the table as any different. But allowing people to bypass and obtain items for free, usually only accessible through microtransactions, was the issue.

Am I overreacting? Maybe. I feel partly responsible that this guy is erasing all of the work that's been done here. By deleting comments and banning users, more and more people will come to see him as its only caretaker. It's the internet and this happens, but it still sucks. I know I said earlier I'd stop uploading, but I realized this guy probably won't stop. I also have confidence that he'll crash and burn as more eyes get on this.

TLDR: "Gross human erases the names of inventory editor contributors and uses his own, then calls them thieves. More news at 11." Report DSLOL/mwsleonardo and their Nexus Mods inventory editor for theft and/or violating site guidelines. They're stealing it from this forum.

I'm attaching the most recent inventory editor, d3d9 file, HashIDs and ReadMe. I hope our thief enjoys it :)
brother im with you in this, have reported multiple times and sent a comment as I was full of rage. Imma fuck that guy up if I could ever have a chance to meet. Stealing content for what? views? money? fuck him. im a lil short tempered and reading your previous posts i see that this is completely not right, fuck it.