Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by STN »

Updated first post with table. Stop linking thiefsground and rippersnexus thanks.

Post any content in this thread or fuck off. I will nuke any accounts that bypass the url censors again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

STN wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 am
Updated first post with table. Stop linking thiefsground and rippersnexus thanks.

Post any content in this thread or fuck off. I will nuke any accounts that bypass the url censors again.
Ready to try it right away. Big big thanks

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

nekokao wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:31 am

Thank you for this, but you have Bayek's outfit entered twice for the "all Helix"/ "uplay" toggle. in-case people don't want a dupe of it they can change/remove it themselves.
Bayek's outfit (to remove the dupe): 000001CDB835A4C4

missing:
valk left arm tattoo: 000001B91B7FFEDC
Alsvinder 000001C7D3D8E7AC
Draugr Demon Statue 000001CDB831D9EA

Thanks for tell me which items were missed, Draugr was already added before, and All ITEM Helix (options) is to get all at once

viewtopic.php?p=166873#p166873
Last edited by louanbastos on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The degree of laziness in some people...... Some struggle, do something for themselves for a change.. others just either wait for simplified crap OR learn about it later in time. So it's kinda like: no editor -> some editor -> manual struggle -> some automation -> get all packs in one click -> get some bot that plays the game for you. On the evolution scale. Sometimes I wonder why you even buy the game in the first place. Cuz.. to avoid the in-game grind to get stuff.. you grind on this forum.. you grind struggling to get working shit you can't comprehend cuz you don't want to learn anything for a change. That's how I see it: trade the in-game grind for the grind to work out the editor :D No win anywhere. Once the next game is out, the methods you see here will be different and you'll start from zero again. But at least you'll be happy you pulled something off by following instructions :D Grinding to beat the system is always fun, in or outside the gaming world :P

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

Is the twitch prime set in the game without having it?

nekokao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nekokao »

louanbastos wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:12 am
nekokao wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:31 am

Thank you for this, but you have Bayek's outfit entered twice for the "all Helix"/ "uplay" toggle. in-case people don't want a dupe of it they can change/remove it themselves.
Bayek's outfit (to remove the dupe): 000001CDB835A4C4

missing:
valk left arm tattoo: 000001B91B7FFEDC
Alsvinder 000001C7D3D8E7AC
Draugr Demon Statue 000001CDB831D9EA

Thanks for tell me which items were missed, Draugr was already added before, and All ITEM Helix (options) is to get all at once

viewtopic.php?p=166873#p166873
Ah I assumed it wasn't since when i checked the mtx vendor it happened to be on cycle for it and didn't have the checkmark. so it mustn't have triggered properly when i toggled it. and you're welcome, even though you did all of the work

And i know that all items is for all of the items, but bayek's outfit id is listed twice in the uplay section of it is all i meant by it (or was on ver 1 of the CT) which isn't a big deal since it's an easy thing to fix. was more of a warning so people wouldn't be confused as to why they had 2x bayeks

//Uplay
dq 000001CDB835A4C4 <1
dq 000001B91B7FCE18
dq 000001B91B7FCAB6
dq 000001CDB835A4C4 <2

Rabeandre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rabeandre »

Has anyone else been unable to add animal parts using this or any other table? No matter what I do, I just can't get any animal parts to drop in game and when I enter the hashes in the table just nothing happens. Have been able to get Helix stuff no problem at all. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

eTheBlack wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:45 pm
You are trying to equip circle Rune onto square slot.
R O F L! That reminded me of this:

0:30 :)))))

BR,
Sun

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Just stopping by to say awesome work to everyone involved!

Darko
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darko »

My dear SunBeam, as i told you i've waited, and there it is! Can't wait to snack some more from the next update!

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

The item that is no ranking and cannot blacksmith to upgrade , but now now is fixed to Ver3, thank you sunbeam ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

[Link]

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

teinousi wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:56 am
The item that is no ranking and cannot blacksmith to upgrade , but now now is fixed to Ver3, thank you sunbeam ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

[video]
Nice!

yoyoalben0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoyoalben0 »

Hi! I've been browsing on fearless revolution for years but this is the first time I registered and talked. I would like to ask on how to duplicate runes? I saw someone people that post about it here and I'm quite confused on where should I start? Honestly, Duping in general. I'd appreciate anyone's help and sorry for asking!

I would also like to thank all the people that posted here for fixes and updates especially to the content/thread creator! Everything works like a charm!

ObiWanSolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ObiWanSolo »

Hi, so after i added a few runes i came across this limit, after adding and applying them to armor and weapons, the list of the runes seems to be limited! Not showing my other runes just the ones that are currently at use, can this be helped somehow? Adding runes directly to an armor or weapon by cheat table, thanks.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

yoyoalben0 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:28 am
Hi! I've been browsing on fearless revolution for years but this is the first time I registered and talked. I would like to ask on how to duplicate runes? I saw someone people that post about it here and I'm quite confused on where should I start? Honestly, Duping in general. I'd appreciate anyone's help and sorry for asking!

I would also like to thank all the people that posted here for fixes and updates especially to the content/thread creator! Everything works like a charm!
Get the ID of the item from the spreadsheet in the original post, replace and/or add it to the script, bam.