ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kurstein
Cheater
Cheater

Re: ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA

Post by kurstein »

have anyone found the value for opal in the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ SERVER SIDED! Can't be changed.

vdlex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Post by vdlex »

rooxon wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:57 am
Rhark wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 am
rooxon wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:12 am
Can anyone get speedhack to work? I usually feel the AC games are slow in the general overall sense. So I play them at 1.15 - 1.25 speed to make up for the sluggish feels, but it seems whatever I set the speedhack value to, it doesn't apply in the end. Help, please? It worked for all games up until now.
No it does not work, you'd have to find the timescale address in-game.
I'm not good enough with all this yet, I'm not able to. :/ anyone else kind enough to help me out? I'd really love a tiny bit of timescale, these Assassin's Creed games can have such horribly slow climbing animations.

I'm looking for this as well. I mostly use cheatengine for the speedhack. Currently playing the ubi+ ver.
Can anyone teach us how to find the timescale?

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

HubertBonniseur wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:04 pm
I only use 2 cheats of the table, the "sp infinite" and the "no reduce arrow/materials".
In each single session when using those two codes, at some point I get an infinite loop of sound of ressources collecting that ends up in a crash of the game.
I tend to think its the "no reduce arrow/materials" because it always happens after I activate it.
One time I was just using the "sp infinite" one and perfect session, no crash nor sound repeating constantly for more than 2 hours, then I activate the "no reduce arrow/materials", and only 10 minutes later that loop in the sound and the crash.
And another session without the "sp infinite" but with the "no reduce arrow/materials", infinite loop sound and crash.

Am I the only who gets this annoying issue ?
It's not linked to the game itself, since when not using the table at all, I never face such issue, and I do sessions of hours.
I get this too, it's the rations. They go crazy and get past 10000 and the game crashes, I don't know how to make the script not alter those or I would.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That is because game-hackers bluntly NOP out or hook the 'write' instruction. They don't even check if it affects every type of item in the game. Just hook. The explanation is here and here. The posts are related to MY table, not the one here. So.. use my table? :) Peace.

shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shuuujin »

okay i use to add iron and leather and silver and after save I cant load my latest save game...

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

shuuujin wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:37 pm
okay i use to add iron and leather and silver and after save I cant load my latest save game...
You should try reading sometime. It's magical and does wonders.

Yukirone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yukirone »

Hi i don't how hard is it to datamine and how much time it can take but i hope you will found how to obtain the weapons and armor, because of a bug with a torch i lost a weapon and i can't load a previous save, so a table like this would be the only way to retrieve my weapon, keep up the good work !

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

i think this broke my save. inf item gave everything 9999, including the order medallion. now i cant get the zealots to spawn anymore.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

tslim2696 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 am
i think this broke my save. inf item gave everything 9999, including the order medallion. now i cant get the zealots to spawn anymore.
Did you gave them to your Assassin yet? If not, find hash of it and change it back to correct number, save, reload. IDK if it will work, but you can try it

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:45 am
tslim2696 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 am
Did you gave them to your Assassin yet? If not, find hash of it and change it back to correct number, save, reload. IDK if it will work, but you can try it
haven't give it to Hytham yet, but I don't know how to find the hash tho.

joyboy79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joyboy79 »

Having those damned mission timers can be a real pain, wish they could just flutter away so wouldn't have to worry.

Nosferya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nosferya »

Hi, is there already a way to choose the amount of skill point or craft material etc... we want instead of going to a "unlimited" amount like 999 for a specific thing that is quite huge ? I'm used to doing it with the classic use of cheat engine but it doesn't seem to work for this game.

Atrocitus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atrocitus »

Is there a way to have infinite skill duration in CE for VALHALLA. perma flame wep would be amazing

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Sunbeam's put out an embargo on a certain individual's inventory editor, but if you can manage to find it on your own, I made a spreadsheet that translates their spreadsheet from Russian to English. It includes the Opal shop items, for those interested, though the inventory editor adds the item as a common to your inventory, and you can't upgrade it in the forge because they normally come fully upgraded...

[Link]