ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skyligh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA

Post by Skyligh »

Aceofgods wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:06 pm
Sunbeam's put out an embargo on a certain individual's inventory editor, but if you can manage to find it on your own, I made a spreadsheet that translates their spreadsheet from Russian to English. It includes the Opal shop items, for those interested, though the inventory editor adds the item as a common to your inventory, and you can't upgrade it in the forge because they normally come fully upgraded...

[Link]
Use the updated script then, instead of getting commons. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Aceofgods wrote:
Sunbeam's put out an embargo on a certain individual's inventory editor
Embargo my ass. It was him who left FRF bitching this is not a forum for his needs. He's still not active here, so I highly doubt he'd want the table posted. Get it? Want to post it here, go ask him and obtain his approval. We'll then see who's the bad guy. Till then, stop assuming shit please.

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:36 pm
Aceofgods wrote:
Sunbeam's put out an embargo on a certain individual's inventory editor
Embargo my ass. It was him who left FRF bitching this is not a forum for his needs. He's still not active here, so I highly doubt he'd want the table posted. Get it? Want to post it here, go ask him and obtain his approval. We'll then see who's the bad guy. Till then, stop assuming shit please.
I didn't mean anything bad by it, just didn't read all the way through the other thread yet and didn't want to get a ban. I don't care about it enough to go chasing he-said-they-said nonsense. I'm just trying to cheat my way into getting items that cost money in a full-priced game, and circumvent daily grinds in a game I'll probably put around 50-70 hours into and never play again.

I don't care who's the bad guy, or who started it. Same as I don't care who becomes president of the USA. I'm just here to find like-minded cheaters who can help me achieve my goal of instant satisfaction for as little work as possible. You helped me do that in Borderlands 3, so I have at least some respect for you. Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I enjoyed skipping the grind in these games. :D

MetalHellFire666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MetalHellFire666 »

Cheat Engine keeps freezing up
I double click on ACValhalla_plus, click on select a process to open, i choose the game in this case AC Valhalla, i say yes to keep the current adress list/code list, it then freezes up whenever I click on one of the checkboxes under the active column. Am i doing something wrong that it freezes up everytime?

theoreticalfunk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theoreticalfunk »

Currently getting yangqi2 could not be found. As a heads up. I'm sure others have this issue. Might be due to the update.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

theoreticalfunk wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:06 pm
Currently getting yangqi2 could not be found. As a heads up. I'm sure others have this issue. Might be due to the update.
I have been keeping my table updated here

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any bilingual chinese/english can help op to completely translate the table ? as it appear to have many features but because of the language i don't know understand anything (i'm using the english version v2 and i tried with translators online and such).

My post is not a complaint, just a "hey if you can read chinese and english can you offer your help to op ?" kind of thing.

jcguimaraes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jcguimaraes »

Thank you , very nice,,, :lol: :lol:

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Does this work on v1.02?

zexu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zexu »

Not work,game is crashed version v1.1.2.

rohankadu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rohankadu »

bro not working in v1.1.2 i gave almost all cheats but i need only sp and hp plz help or atleast reply

rohankadu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rohankadu »

zexu wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:33 am
Not work,game is crashed version v1.1.2.
same but i have other tabels