Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by jonasbeckman »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:35 pm
I don't know if Ubisoft is pushing it or it's just a fluke. That new Yule quest where you're supposed to find the stolen barrel and bring it back ("The Case of the missing Ale").. I can't even begin to express how stupid is the design. First-up, they drop the barrel in some hut in Utbech. As if the swamp wasn't enough, you're supposed to find a bot; else, you can't carry it across the river. If you start.. like I did.. and travel all the way back and swim to the other shore to bring a boat.. the barrel resets. It will go back in the house. If you happen to walk across puddles that are a bit deep, Eivor drops the barrel in the middle of the puddle and starts swimming. Barrel never resets, you have to reload. Fine, I reload. Once reloaded, I'm drunk and screen starts going psychedelic. W T F ?.........

Then I've already finished that quest where you're supposed to burn some paper roll so Mercenaries stop hunting you. Can someone tell me why the fuck there's a shitload of them spawning during this mission.. and why do I get Revenge Notes when killing them?

Then if something happens during the quest and you die or whatever, the quest icon moves somewhere far to the left-hand side of Ravensthorpe on the map. On-screen distance is shown as 3000+ meters. Then as soon as you move with the boat and turn right on that river, Ake spawns out of thin air on the river bank T_T.. Luckily, quest ends fast and you're back to the ole chores.

I swear, I'm going to murder someone T_T.. The idiocy in the design is astounding. "Exclusive quest" my ass. Pompous words for shitty work.

It's pretty buggy, constant drunken state on load too until the event ended which was really annoying.

I had to resolve the barrel quest by following the dude you meet to his stopping point going to a small path off to the side near the river because the map marker was at 0,0,-255 or something so center of the world and way down. :P

Get to the house in that bandit encampment carry the barrel not to the marker but to the guy now waiting at the end of that path near a small boat and that completed it when getting close to his position.

Overall the event just feels rushed and very buggy I'm kinda glad it's over as that also took out the bugs with the repeatable quests particularly every game loading to a drunken state that takes a few minutes (Or a meditation cycle.) to pass before you can comfortably look at the display again. :P

Next up I guess the items for the not Lord of the Rings (Gothic Armor) becoming available from the in-game shop and hopefully also the next actual patch and fixing up the game a bit better as there's a lot of small glitches and bugs remaining.
(Gothic Armor is already in that Google Docs link and item list for the full armor set shield and the flail same with the current store promoted frost themed armor.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xPuls3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xPuls3 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:22 pm
xPuls3 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:36 pm
I too respect the time and effort put into his work, but am sad he put it behind a pay wall.
Some people don't see past their own interest.

I said it many times: I will post the initial table and 1-2-3 updates (how many I see fit, it's my decision) on FRF, then, since I will eventually finish the game and uninstall it, I won't bother with it. If you want me to bother again with it for your "6 months later" or "1 year later" updates, just cuz you started later, then I need TIME to: make room on my SSD for the game, download the game, see what's changed, test, update the table, etc. Which takes hours of my life. And for what? Considering there's no more interest into updating the table from my side.. but it is YOUR interest to want updated tables.. it's quid pro quo. Time is money, so that's that.

You have the initial table, you have 1-2 updates. Don't want to support me, fine. Don't want to pay for updates, as you see it, fine. Then do those updates yourself. Not to mention I already told you what and where to change, so table works again with the latest update (@jotabe told you as well). If you can't see even that and don't have the knowledge to make those edits, then you need someone who knows how to do it. When you wanna do the electrical installation in your home, do you do it yourself, or call someone who's qualified to do it? And does that person do it for free, cuz otherwise it would make you sad?.. That's how it is here as well.

I would appreciate it if you don't vent out on the forums how "sad" you are. It helps no one and only creates context for off-topics like this post of mine.

Lastly, I guess not many people understand Patreon is more a way to show your support to the creator, rather than some trainer/table distribution site. But then again, every man wishes the water to his mill...
With the way you have worded things it seemed like you were already actively updating your tables, but hiding them behind a paywall as a cash grab. This would be fine if it were true, as it is your own work, but again as I said, it would make me sad. I apologize if I misinterpreted this, but based on the information available to me, this is what it seemed like, especially with your signature being what it was.

And to respond to your comment, I wasn't venting, I was responding to a comment made about you moving table updates behind Patreon, as it seems the general consensus around here is people are not appreciating the work put into a table if you don't support the creator. I completely disagree with this, hence my response to the comment that was already in this thread, its not venting, just a reminder that people can be appreciative of work without being patrons of said work.

And lastly I would appreciate if you don't view my comment in which I complemented you and your abilities as negative. Some of that was a misunderstanding on my part, but (and I mean this in the nicest way possible) there's no reason to go over the top with your response.

4Brad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4Brad »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 pm
Proof of concept, still in the works. You can see there are still bugs..

BR,
Sun

EDIT: Managed to find a solution. Posted the updated table with description on page 1.
Great feature, kid - saved me a hell of a time! but didn't you make one for Odyssey as well... where's the table!? I couldn't find it!

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

4Brad wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 am
Great feature, kid - saved me a hell of a time! but didn't you make one for Odyssey as well... where's the table!? I couldn't find it!
Haven't.

4Brad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4Brad »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:05 pm
4Brad wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:42 am
Haven't.
Okay, "Haven't" - truly appreciated!

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

What about Premium Starter Pack things?

- Iron Wolf Ship Pack
- Kraken Heavy Shield
- Royal Sword
- Dokkalfar Bow
- Tusk Axe

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

Any possibilities to apply group of hashes? Something similar to apply Helix Packs?

Dreduuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dreduuu »

Its possibility to make this table for 1.1 version ?
cuz i can't run Initialization beucase of late update :c

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atributes16 »

Ok I found something. Also inventory editor can be founded on some brazilian page

[Link]

and russian:

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassins_cre ... um-1085574

and something I found on nexus but was disappeared one is modified CT for Helix Things. Second One is budabum's

brutalsam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brutalsam »

Any chance to update this to 1.1.1 ?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

atributes16 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:51 am
Ok I found something. Also inventory editor can be founded on some brazilian page

[Link]

and russian:

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... um-1085574

and something I found on nexus but was disappeared one is modified CT for Helix Things. Second One is budabum's
There's a whole thread for that here, it's been going since november of last year. Not new at all. :?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14379

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ When I tell you people overdo some things, as they claim - "I just wanted to help" - without browsing the topic or searching.. you tell me I'm rude T_T..

Retsamikit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retsamikit »

After the new Update I got
>> 'aob_ProcessAdrenaline' not found. <<
Any hints what to change?
thanks

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

The table was updated for Patreon only.

wasdyuki2540
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wasdyuki2540 »

Retsamikit wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:13 pm
After the new Update I got
>> 'aob_ProcessAdrenaline' not found. <<
Any hints what to change?
thanks
after it tell you >> 'aob_ProcessAdrenaline' not found. <<
-->right click on [ initialize ]
--> select "<<Lua error in the...."
--> Ctrl+F Find "ProcessAdrenaline"
--> delete all that Example From "-- ProcessAdrenaline" all the way to "registerSymbol( "ProcessAdrenaline", t, true )"
Do not Delete other code then you shall be pass :) :)
ps. this method also work with >> 'aob_GetAltTabBool' not found. << :D