Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by PureReality »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:04 pm
Looks like the Valhalla shop stuff is a go. He just updated the Odyssey table 2 days ago to the final version and said it was a warm up for Valhalla =) Patience people, we may have our MTX before long.
Woo so can't wait.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Thelonius Bone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thelonius Bone »

Can someone link to the Odyssey table for all the armors?

Takeo47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Takeo47 »

Is anyone having issues with the quest "in Dreams ..." it simply won't acknowledge the fact that I've picked up a thistle. I think I broke the quest or something

EdenAndrei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EdenAndrei »

Goodnight! Will it be possible to open Bayek outfit through the table in the future?

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Thank you! :)

Theonisus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Theonisus »

New here but grabbed the odyssey table awhile ago, Splendid work!!

Does anyone by chance know how to edit silver/iron/leather? whenever I find the values I get multiple lines of codes after a few new scans. any help would be appreciated and thank you again for your hard work!

aj369
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aj369 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:07 am
Hi,

Could you please explain the skill points hack in a bit more detail? I know how to manually scan and change codes on Cheat Engine but I'm pretty much a noob. Cheers for your effort.

boss89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boss89 »

aj369 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:10 am
All I done was changed the value (far right), and this is for the actual power level, so say your level 50, to get 10 skill points you need to put in 60 into the value

50cent1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 50cent1 »

Theonisus wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 am
New here but grabbed the odyssey table awhile ago, Splendid work!!

Does anyone by chance know how to edit silver/iron/leather? whenever I find the values I get multiple lines of codes after a few new scans. any help would be appreciated and thank you again for your hard work!
It's a simple 4 byte value but its changing.

1) Go into a shop / inventory screen.
2) Search 4 byte value
3) buy / upgrade
4) rescan new value
5) you'll have +- 20 Records in the end
6) edit all 20 records

(It'll change after leaving the shop, sometimes 6 records will stay correct, if you're lucky you can just change those 6 but most of the times you need to restart from step 1)

Dzjinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dzjinn »

Thanks so much for this, hopefully, improvements are in works for future!

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Guys , i don't think i'll ever see a stats editor table. when i change the values, they work but don't save. and the numbers don't change. Someone help me? Please

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

:!: I wrote a guide to changing Skill Points :D

Skill Points change guide.zip
(432.28 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alfafiles wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:20 pm
Good work. A few observations, though + I forgot to respond to 1-2 posts from a few pages back:
  • the game, like Odyssey, is designed to give you Perks as you level up, therefore if you bypass the transition between levels and give yourself Skill Points manually, you will never receive those Perks
  • when you modify the Skill Points manually, you will have to understand that any future leveling up will not give you points anymore; that will remain like that till you "catch up" with whatever amount you've given yourself
  • you do see the changes occurring in-game when you've modified your points in CE; you just have to click on another panel, then get back to Skills one to see the refresh
BR,
Sun

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:28 pm
  • the game, like Odyssey, is designed to give you Perks as you level up, therefore if you bypass the transition between levels and give yourself Skill Points manually, you will never receive those Perks
I do not quite understand this point (my English is not very good), please give an example of these "perks" and in which case they are given.
The rest of the points are clear.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

alfafiles wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:36 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:28 pm
I do not quite understand this point (my English is not very good), please give an example of these "perks" and in which case they are given.
The rest of the points are clear.
He means the points you spend on abilities. They are given on each level-up, you choose them under the "Abilities" tab in Odyssey in the menu or now in the "Skills" menu in Valhalla.

The rest of it means if you're level 50 but give yourself 73 points to spend on abilities/skills you will not recieve a point on level-up for the next 23 levels. once you level up to 74 you will gain 1 point to spend normally again and from there on after as well.

Strangely enough I found out that there's no cap in Origins and Odyssey, but there is in Valhalla. You can only go up to 400 power and 90 mastery points at the point in the game I'm in. You can max out everything in odyssey but strangely you still get ability points. Origins had those 3 mastery perks that you could level infinitely and make yourself a 1hitKO killer at some point with high enough stats.

One more thing; So far each speedhack I tried is done badly. During fights, when that time-slow ability triggers instead of being normally slow the player animation is at like x10 speed and you almost teleport around if you try to move you're insanely fast. It's bad, rly bad. usually I clip through the land and desync or get killed in some other bizarre way.