Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by eTheBlack »

Zeppe wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:26 am
eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:45 am
Zeppe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Anyone found the hash for fireflies? I really wonder how many you can put on your pond and if you get anything for it.
Dont have hash, yet, but I used multiplier pickup script on them. 50x for each. Catched 4. Got 200 in inventory. Released them. I can only see 4 flying in home base.
I already have 6 flying.
And? I literally told you that I had 200 in inventory, but only can see 4. The 4 I picked. So it is obviously that game keeps tracking which and where you picked them. Thus hash most likely wouldnt help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kitt18
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kitt18 »

Any chance for no clip

ConnollyUK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ConnollyUK »

Peculiar unintended glitch when using this table with the Prime Gaming rewards, it duplicates your carolingian pike, I have about 50 of them now!

Thelonius Bone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thelonius Bone »

Are you using the newest version or the old one with the original unlimited arrows script?
The original duplicated my hunstman armor when I took it up a rank, why SunBeam warns against unintended consequences on it.

ConnollyUK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ConnollyUK »

Using the 1.3 version. I'm not overly concerned, just thought it was mildly interesting.

JakeRowe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JakeRowe »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:45 am
Zeppe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Anyone found the hash for fireflies? I really wonder how many you can put on your pond and if you get anything for it.
Dont have hash, yet, but I used multiplier pickup script on them. 50x for each. Catched 4. Got 200 in inventory. Released them. I can only see 4 flying in home base.
What script did you use ?

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Hey there.

Good table as always.

I was wondering, what are the odds of having an "hide ability gear" option? Because unlocking certain abilities (harpoon dart, axe fury blizzard) add extra gears on your character and I don't like it.

Cheers! :)

reezus2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reezus2 »

probably a dumb question but is there anyway I can use this to get the gear sets from the store?

Melraki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melraki »

Hi!

I got a glitch, when i picked up the Brisleah Farm key, it didn't come to my inventory. And now i can't access to the chest behind the door. Is it possible to manually spawn the key? Or maybe a noclip or a script to bypass locked door? ^^
And last question, I had the hunter chest which is dupplied in my inventory. Is it possible to delete it?

Thanks.

cinnamontoastking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cinnamontoastking »

reezus2 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 pm
probably a dumb question but is there anyway I can use this to get the gear sets from the store?
No, and it's easier to assume at this point and time never. Just wait and if it happens it happens. SunBeam has made this clear plenty of times and whats the deal going on with the Store unlocker.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Note that when you find Animus Anomalies and hit E, game might freeze on you. There won't be any crash, just sound playing and image frozen. This happens because the Engine is trying to de-initialize your CSrvInventory structure along with the dependencies, so you have to let it do it. Before you transition into Layla, disable Unlimited Ammo script and the game will resume :) You'll see Eivor shift into Layla and game world freezing. As Layla you don't have any Inventory (press I to see). My script is filtering stuff out, so some items are skipped in the deinit phase. Engine then checks if there are any remnants and retries. Since it will hit a loop, Engine clock freezes. There you have it.
Mischievous Gamer wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:31 pm
I do have one question Sun, how the hell did you find the XP opcode?? Magic??
Most of the stuff in this table was already found in Odyssey. The code that's using these (read or write) is identical more-or-less in Valhalla. I found it by simple scans as I killed AI. Don't know what's so hard :) Type: DWORD. You see on-screen how much you get. Search for unknown, then "Increased value by", as you kill an enemy.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

@SunBeam it seems the mastery points are also easily found with your skill pointer. they're simply offset 10 and 14 (as compared to your 8 and C). also, something i've noticed: setting cumulated points to 0 (aka spent points) resets when a point is used and freezing that value to 0 crashed my games 3 out of 4 tries. the crash could be something on my end, but i just thought i'd point that out.
for everyone else: once you hit 404 skill points (the game sees 403 since the first one is considered free or something like that), you unlock mastery points (+1 per level). the pointers for actual and cumulated mastery points simply need an increased first offset. the values are above.
also, without a damage multiplier, you don't actually become OP by having all of the skills. you still need quite a few hits to take out normal mobs.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Wonder if there's some future use for skills the way mastery works, once all those are spent you still have quite a few points over that can't be used on anything and just as a permanent "!" marker though it does cap the mastery ones at 90 and then every couple of XP's you get a +0 level up notification on mastery like the stuff in Odyssey but way less complicated and no longer involving some 1800 points or what it was spread over minor gains everywhere. :)

And yeah fumbling about trying to reduce the amount of points the game seem to just set it back after a few moments and forcing it might cause a software exception but I haven't tried anything fancy so there's likely a way just have to spend some time seeing if I resolve it or just ignoring the "!" marker there's one on the codex section too anyway that will never go away. :P
(Guessing it's some tutorial one that didn't flag or trigger properly.)

Good to know about the glitch rune and inventory script too, guessing map transitions when forced to relinquish the inventory could also be a potential lockup situation then but knowing about it ahead is going to make it a lot simpler if it acts up.
(Or earlier if you do events out of order and then wonder why some elements aren't unlocking whoops apparently the non-linear progression system was intended to be done linearly in a certain order to get these things right ha ha!)

Might be some general bugs too found the same chest armor in two locations now at least if item swapping is a thing in a future table or update I have a candidate for it whatever #2 of Huntsman Armor was supposed to be in actuality. :D
(Some pieces also don't seem to change visually when upgraded but that's probably closer to intended than anything bugging out.)

No real issues or anything, loving the speed limit removal enforced near city areas just have to set it on a keybind and not forget about the little extra bit on how it works and what it can cause if enabled always.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Melraki wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 pm
Hi!

I got a glitch, when i picked up the Brisleah Farm key, it didn't come to my inventory. And now i can't access to the chest behind the door. Is it possible to manually spawn the key? Or maybe a noclip or a script to bypass locked door? ^^
And last question, I had the hunter chest which is dupplied in my inventory. Is it possible to delete it?

Thanks.
Start the game over, or go back to some previous save. It's a game bug and no fix for it.
Had the same problem with a different key: viewtopic.php?p=165059#p165059

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

axellslade wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:20 pm
Start the game over, or go back to some previous save. It's a game bug and no fix for it.
Had the same problem with a different key: viewtopic.php?p=165059#p165059
Not entirely true, just that its not easy fix.

viewtopic.php?p=165491#p165491