Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by SunBeam »

^ Then when the 'Unlimited Adrenaline' and others don't work, don't bitch back, mk? :D Like I said, you're free to adjust the table and fix it for your needs, I got nothing against it. You can even post it here for the other inexperienced users, so they can use it as well. But if you want me to do it, that'll eat from my time. Which I'm not willing to waste anymore for free. Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:02 pm
^ Then when the 'Unlimited Adrenaline' and others don't work, don't bitch back, mk? :D Like I said, you're free to adjust the table and fix it for your needs, I got nothing against it. You can even post it here for the other inexperienced users, so they can use it as well. But if you want me to do it, that'll eat from my time. Which I'm not willing to waste anymore for free. Cheers!
Im guessing that writing CE tables is not your full time gig. You seem to be very skilled and knowledgeable with coding and programming in general.. what sort of development work do you do at the professional level?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

dna wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 am
Im guessing that writing CE tables is not your full time gig. You seem to be very skilled and knowledgeable with coding and programming in general.. what sort of development work do you do at the professional level?
I can tell you it's not programming :) Alright, time to stroll down memory lane: the short story behind what I can do and why I understand this much.

2001 - 2005:
- found out that aside from cheats typed in a console/text box, there are also trainers
- what's a trainer? how do you make one? found out about Trainer Maker Kit (so many memories around this crap)
- [Link] (replace the 0 with an o, so the link works)
- started learning how to scan game memory with the tools at the time
- started learning how to put all that into a trainer form (the format with which TMK works)
- made tons of trainers for old games :) part of TekZ team under the nickname T-RaiNeR ([Link])
- haha ^ good ole memories, laughing now at remembering the noob crap I was doing back then
- my first trainers are still online, LOL - see [Link]
- even an old tutorial I wrote: [Link]
- of course, used and tested other tools as well (ArtMoney, anyone?)

2005-2008:
- found out people pack their trainers
- curious what a packer or protector is
- this is where I left the small amount of game-hacking I've done so far
- went into reverse-engineering, learning a lot about the internals of packers/protectors
- this helped me gain a lot of knowledge: debugging and ASM
- practice, practice, practice
- started coding in RadASM (masm32)
- went up to the point of coding my own Win32 apps :)
- learned some C++, managed to code my own apps and debug them to see how C++ code transcribes at machine level into ASM
- from here on, it was simple for me to understand how to crack a program (yes, PROGRAM, not "application" like in today's world)
- a lot of other things happened in this "era" (miss SnD, ARTeam, unpack.cn, my Russian buds who've torn apart EXECryptor, etc.)

2008-2013:
- fun fun fun with tougher protectors/packers (ASPack, ASProtect, Armadillo, EXECryptor, Themida, dongles)
- returned to game-hacking, first on individual games till I got bored
- then went into Unreal Engine 3 figuring out what those cheats actually do (you type them and stuff happens; but what is EXECUTED in terms of code/ASM and how does it look like?)
- got better at UE3
- AC surfaced, started looking into an unknown engine, Anvil
- got better at Anvil (no documentation online)
- got into a lot of shit afterwards, by simply applying what I've learned and constantly being curious, having patience, testing, crash & burn, wasting a shitload of my time to get there
- a lot of things happened in this "era"

2013-today:
- I'll let the topics on CEF and FRF speak for themselves :)

I am sure STN can relate to some of the above, as that's how we've met :D

BR,
Sun

aeyster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aeyster »

[Link] (Inventory editor works on standard + plus)
[Link] (easiest trainer to use)

Posting this as they seem as more viable solutions compared to this cheat table.

jlau
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jlau »

jwlee8707 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:38 pm
Hello, SunBeam! thank you for your hard work for a long time.

Maybe, can you add a speed hack?
It seems that the speed hack built in the cheat engine is not applicable.

Sorry for your trouble, but please answer.
Yes. Game Speed hack needed, please.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

jlau wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:25 am
jwlee8707 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:38 pm
Hello, SunBeam! thank you for your hard work for a long time.

Maybe, can you add a speed hack?
It seems that the speed hack built in the cheat engine is not applicable.

Sorry for your trouble, but please answer.
Yes. Game Speed hack needed, please.
Anvil Engine doesn't work with CE's speed hack feature. Live with it. The Engine has a lot of threaded functionality that speeding up the time would break Engine functionality, then you'll bitch there are bugs and artifacts and this and that. So let's leave it alone. K, thanks, bye.

Erd3m
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erd3m »

hi
I didn't add the door and chest keys with the dq code, but it doesn't open the doors and chests. and I can't use the keys I found. is there a way to fix ?

ExEqq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ExEqq »

Hi guys, I am newbe to CE thing and trying to figure out how to add (or spawn?) fishes to my inventory. I saw someone talked about it ealier but there is no details how to do it. Can someone explain me in "noob details" how can I succed with it ?

RGBGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RGBGuy »

Just to confirm @SunBeam, Is this table up to date for game version 1.2.1 on your Patreon?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

RGBGuy wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:56 pm
Just to confirm @SunBeam, Is this table up to date for game version 1.2.1 on your Patreon?
Confirming.

jmmontoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmmontoro »

Hey all, I have a specific issue, my save is somehow broken and every time I want to acquire a skill the game crashes, I managed to get the basic 400 points plus a few mastery ones, but now I have a surplus of points I can't spend because of those crashes. Is there any way I can spend those points or activate those skills with CE?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

jmmontoro wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:45 pm
Hey all, I have a specific issue, my save is somehow broken and every time I want to acquire a skill the game crashes, I managed to get the basic 400 points plus a few mastery ones, but now I have a surplus of points I can't spend because of those crashes. Is there any way I can spend those points or activate those skills with CE?
Either regular ability points or mastery points can be spent in game.
With the first DLC out you can go up to 427 points on abilities and mastery points can be spent as much as you want.

jmmontoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jmmontoro »

axellslade wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:13 am
jmmontoro wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:45 pm
Either regular ability points or mastery points can be spent in game.
With the first DLC out you can go up to 427 points on abilities and mastery points can be spent as much as you want.
I can't spend them because the game crashes, hence my call for help.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

Guys, there is such a problem. I am not a supporter of infinite mastery leveling and I tried to lower the distributed mastery points using the Cheat Engine. Yes, it works for the current game session, but after restarting the save or the game, everything returns to its previous values. Anyone have ideas like them can I reset it completely?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ This might be because your Experience level (value) might be set too high... try lowering that? The XP upgrade range is 5000 pts, so multiply that by the number of skill/mastery pts you'd like to lower... and see what happens... start with 5~10 pts, and experiment from there accordingly...
(oh yeah: a) backups andwhatnot b) if you are not into CE, remember that the Address value will change with each save reload)

ps: experience pts are 4 bytes, and can easily be scanned as the game TELLS you how much it adds. basically: start with unknown value, and 'increase by value' as shown onscreen...
ps2: I did not test this...
ps3: if not into CE and you got this to work, then welcome @FRF's world :)