Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ChaosPaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by ChaosPaladin »

blackrobinhood wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 am
ChaosPaladin wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:00 pm
...i'm still have 1 free skill point...
Same for me. I used XP booster to quickly gain skill points naturally (kind of), so it might be a game bug actually.
Maybe, but i think it can be fixed, i'm found this:
Text
Power default its 1, so 48 Skill Points [Cumulated] mean 49 Power (1+48), and both params equal in CE
Normal (without use CE Table EXP modifer for get skill points
Bit EXP modifer level UP and there looks all ok, 58 actual points, 48 cumulated, if i spent 10 free points, Actual will be equal Cumulated, no issue there
Img
Now there if i reach end of levels for power, its show me 400 Actual and 389 Cumulated, but current Power level its 390 (389+1), so, if i learn next skills i'm still has 1 free points, betwen i have 11 free on 390 Power.
Img
When i'm trying fix it, its partially fixed, but when i'm loading save, its back
Video
Probably game has one more variable for skill points, and on loading save game its recalculate it.
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:45 am
SunBeam, can you look if game has one more variable for skill points?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I honestly don't care about this game anymore. It's randomly crashing without doing shit.. it's hogging my RAM like a motherfucker.. and I fucking won't buy new hardware to play this retarded of a game. Ubisoft, you fucking slacked off during this pandemic, just to meet a deadline. Origins to Odyssey was a step up. Valhalla is piss rain. Thanks for this worthless shit. Now I get why they released Legion and Valhalla close to one another. 2 titles will most likely cover each other out and drive sales up T_T.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah Valhalla has a lot of smaller glitches but they can disrupt progression and I have no idea how much Ubisoft can revert or fix for affected saves and without having to restart.
(EDIT: For my own experiences so far, it's manageable but evident that QA would have found and flagged many of these they are impossible to miss.)

Watch_Dogs is even worse the save corrupting issue affects consoles too and can invalidate hours or gameplay if you're not very careful but even then it's possible to be hit by it and when you load the game up later and it all seemed fine everything is just broken.

Makes me curious as to the state of Far Cry 6 Ubisoft did actually delay that to April-May instead of February so if these two can ship with gaming as a service type rushed release state and issues them actually delaying FC6 if it's for tech reasons means it must have been really bad.

Ubisoft often pulling a heavy discount on the games after a month or so is also a bit of a thing though now there's this subscription service but it's kinda better to wait half a year and get the worst issues patched up before investing into that.

For this I presume getting several games out just ahead of the new console launch allows maximizing profits and increasing revenue and how the sales and such look getting players to pick up the game for PC, XBox, Playstation and the current console hardware and new console hardware that just launched even with backwards compatibility missing the launch window was probably not a alternative.

Performance is also a bit affected part sounds like it's driver related and some other issues are also due to how the game is doing various things which I expect will be a bit mixed as to what gets resolved and what players have to find workarounds for or learn to just accept that there are problems with it.
(Sucks but it's nothing new, GAAS now allows long-term support but it also seems the games really, really need the patch work now.)

Hearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hearts »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:24 pm
I honestly don't care about this game anymore. It's randomly crashing without doing shit.. it's hogging my RAM like a motherfucker.. and I fucking won't buy new hardware to play this retarded of a game. Ubisoft, you fucking slacked off during this pandemic, just to meet a deadline. Origins to Odyssey was a step up. Valhalla is piss rain. Thanks for this worthless shit. Now I get why they released Legion and Valhalla close to one another. 2 titles will most likely cover each other out and drive sales up T_T.
I've been lucky to only have one crash in my 40 hours so far. But I have had a lot of little bugs and quests breaking. This is definitely the most buggy entry out of these 3 recent AC games; even compared to Origins or Odyssey on launch, Valhalla is far glitchier. I think it probably needed another several months of polishing. I guess the pandemic was a hit to productivity unfortunately.

Thanks for doing what you have done thus far with the table though. Much appreciated.

Hewar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hewar »

I'm sorry if this has been said/asked before, but after I activate the cheats (specifically, it's either the xp cheat, the skill point cheat, or both), I don't get skill points anymore when I level up. At first, it was just while they were active. If I restarted the game, I would get it again. But now, I don't get skill points at all anymore

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Hewar wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:15 am
I'm sorry if this has been said/asked before, but after I activate the cheats (specifically, it's either the xp cheat, the skill point cheat, or both), I don't get skill points anymore when I level up. At first, it was just while they were active. If I restarted the game, I would get it again. But now, I don't get skill points at all anymore
Yes indeed, the question has already been answered, just a few post behind.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hewar wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:15 am
Here, taken from the explanation given in my Odyssey trainer:
Alright. How this option works: the game uses your current level and accumulated (invested) points in the calculation. Once you start adding points to the tiers, each point is summed up. So, when you click the ADD ABILITY POINTS button (or use the hotkey) it may look like nothing is happening. First-up, cycle between two tabs (click on another, then get back to Abilities tab to see the update happening). Secondly, if nothing still doesn’t show up, then you have to add more points (press it several times). Why? Because adding 5 points might still be under the total you’ve accumulated. The logic is this: total_accumulated_points - player_level + 1 = 0. Yes, math. Bottom line: press the key one time, if still 0, press again and so on. Till you see more than 0 in the Abilities tab. Lastly, yes, when you level up, you will NOT receive additional points till you get to a level where the amount you’ve added through the trainer matches the total you’re supposed to have at that given level. In short, you can see this as a “enabling abilities earlier in the game” feature.
Same applies to Valhalla.

BR,
Sun

Hewar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hewar »

That explains so much! Thank you! So to sum up, what I need to do is basically just keep levelling up until I've caught up to the number of points I've spent?

Skyligh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Skyligh »

I just reset my skills ingame, and the "correct" number, aka. the number of points I had gotten by playing, was the amount available.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Like the user above said.. you don't get MORE points than the game is designed to. All you get is being able to use them EARLY, rather than waiting for each level to gain some. In the end you will still have the amount you've gathered by your current level, no more, no less.

AsIIsA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AsIIsA »

Hi, I'm used to cheating only on the craked game and never tried on the one I bought but I finished the game and I can't fully upgrade all my weapon with the amount of gold in the game (so I have to choose and I don't like that) I wanted to know if it's safe to open cheat engine with Ubisoft connect open and connect to the internet ? or do I have to go offline or even close ubiconnect ? (in other words, can I get ban for using CE?) (sorry for the question if it has been responded to before)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

AsIIsA wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm
Hi, I'm used to cheating only on the craked game and never tried on the one I bought but I finished the game and I can't fully upgrade all my weapon with the amount of gold in the game (so I have to choose and I don't like that) I wanted to know if it's safe to open cheat engine with Ubisoft connect open and connect to the internet ? or do I have to go offline or even close ubiconnect ? (in other words, can I get ban for using CE?) (sorry for the question if it has been responded to before)
First, you CAN upgrade everything fully. You can eventually buy more ingots from the merchants. Not sure what triggers the unlock, but I can buy them just fine. No need to cheat it if you don't want to.

Second, its fine to be online. Its a single player game and you can feel free to do whatever you want to it while the client is open. Ubisoft hasn't banned anyone unless they mess with online stuff, like R6 Siege.

PeculiarPenguin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PeculiarPenguin »

Is there a way to add in a resource such as fabric if you got 0 fabric? The game stops giving fabric once you have upgraded your rations and quiver and there is one more thing (that I'm aware of atm) in the game that requires 5 fabric to complete, which is now impossible for the time being until Ubisoft patches it.

Or is it impossible to do so through cheat engine? It does not seem to be able to find the address for fabric if you got 0 in your inventory.

Thanks in advance

Hearts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hearts »

PeculiarPenguin wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:54 pm
Is there a way to add in a resource such as fabric if you got 0 fabric? The game stops giving fabric once you have upgraded your rations and quiver and there is one more thing (that I'm aware of atm) in the game that requires 5 fabric to complete, which is now impossible for the time being until Ubisoft patches it.

Or is it impossible to do so through cheat engine? It does not seem to be able to find the address for fabric if you got 0 in your inventory.

Thanks in advance
The newly released inventory editor can give you more fabric. Check that thread for a link.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

Can I be banned if used? (Ubisoft launcher)