Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by Acido »

A neat little trick if you don't want unlimited health but instead want unlimited rations. Open the unlimited ammo script and add the following below the Predator Arrows in idxTable: dq 000001A13AA94F85 // Rations

Now whenever you activate the unlimited ammo script you will also have unlimited Rations.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

@SunBeam
please look. I added the resources I found:
MakaHost wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:12 pm
I tried to follow your instructions SunBeam and I came up with the following hashes:

Supplies: 00000183257CB6A1
Raw Materials: 00000183257CB6A2
Carbon Ingot: 000001AF70363CAF
Titanium: 000001C7BCD89F8E
Rations: 000001A13AA94F85
Fabric: 000001C7BCD89F93
Nickel Ingot: 000001AF70363CB0
Tungsten Ingot: 000001AF70363CB1
:?: but on initialization it gives an error

Code: Select all

>> 'aob_InventoryRead' not found. << 
:!: and yes, I decided to delete the signature, the table did not open with it

I'm actually editing .CT table for the first time.
I just do not want, what would you be distracted from this game for cooking burgers or foie gras :D :D :D
ACValhalla_1.2.1.CT
(60.1 KiB) Downloaded 580 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alfafiles wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:14 pm

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SCRIPT THAT DEALS WITH RESOURCES WHILE USING MINE! That's why you have the problem. aSwedishMagyar's script make use of the SAME hooking spot I use.

Updated main post again: Adrenaline + updated Resource Reader.

Thelonius Bone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thelonius Bone »

Just wanted to say thanks SunBeam :)

Beebey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beebey »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:42 pm
alfafiles wrote:

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SCRIPT THAT DEALS WITH RESOURCES WHILE USING MINE! That's why you have the problem. aSwedishMagyar's script make use of the SAME hooking spot I use.

Thanks you for you work. I've actually 0 Tungsten Ingot and the address is P->000000 in CE. But I've Nickel Ingots, and the address is a real address with my amount of Ingots. Can you explain me why please ?

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:42 pm
alfafiles wrote:

Thank you for your work Sunbeam. Do you have any plans to add in the ability to get Store items (like the to the draugr set) with the inventory editor?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

What are the options for a teleport so you can manually input the coordinates, I lost 1 hour and 6 abilities because of a bug forcing combat all the time so I could never save, trying to solve the puzzles and finding things when valhalla is so slow and clunky was really a bother, I just want the abilities like odyssey and have fun, if somehow I could save my position, edit the coordinates so I can teleport myself through the door instead of solving puzzle or finding the key would be very useful

irrissann
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by irrissann »

Sapphire wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:34 pm
What are the options for a teleport so you can manually input the coordinates, I lost 1 hour and 6 abilities because of a bug forcing combat all the time so I could never save, trying to solve the puzzles and finding things when valhalla is so slow and clunky was really a bother, I just want the abilities like odyssey and have fun, if somehow I could save my position, edit the coordinates so I can teleport myself through the door instead of solving puzzle or finding the key would be very useful
f you get the Dive Of The Valkyries Melee Ability you can use it to bypass all of the locks that require you to shoot off the latch. Just use the ability while facing the door. It's a viable workaround until teleports are worked out and stable.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

irrissann wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:37 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:34 pm
f you get the Dive Of The Valkyries Melee Ability you can use it to bypass all of the locks that require you to shoot off the latch. Just use the ability while facing the door. It's a viable workaround until teleports are worked out and stable.
didn't know that worked, yeah I got that ranked up now, I'll give it a go thanks.

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

Anyone found the hash for fireflies? I really wonder how many you can put on your pond and if you get anything for it.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Zeppe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Anyone found the hash for fireflies? I really wonder how many you can put on your pond and if you get anything for it.
Dont have hash, yet, but I used multiplier pickup script on them. 50x for each. Catched 4. Got 200 in inventory. Released them. I can only see 4 flying in home base.

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

irrissann wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:37 pm
What kind of weapon do you use, or is there a video or a more detailed description.
I can't break the lock ...

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

Thanks for the nice table.

can anyone help to find the address for order medallion? i used other table with inf item and it gave me 9999 medalions. now i cant to find zealots anymore

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I'm sorry don't know where I can ask , ub soft is no forum , so I ask here , I was trying to change my tattoos but Svend is gone , What can I do now ?

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:45 am
Zeppe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Dont have hash, yet, but I used multiplier pickup script on them. 50x for each. Catched 4. Got 200 in inventory. Released them. I can only see 4 flying in home base.
I already have 6 flying.