Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Hi sunbeam,im modifing my materials and trade goods with your table,and my save is get corrupted,cant load,the game start loading and then close,only if i modify the inventory items value...=/
just lost 5 hours of save game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:42 pm
Hi sunbeam,im modifing my materials and trade goods with your table,and my save is get corrupted,cant load,the game start loading and then close,only if i modify the inventory items value...=/
Thats why you should always do manual savegame. Especially in Ubisoft games, which are known for corrupt games (yes, including legit and no cheats users).

If you dont need Inventory, turn it off. Thats how I managed to avoid corrupt savegames.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:42 pm
It happened to me too 1-2 times to get a crash. And also with the save-game that wouldn't load. But for that I posted a FIX a few pages back and I guess you didn't read it: viewtopic.php?p=164459#p164459. After that modification in place, I got a crash one more time while I was raiding a camp, but re-opened the game and could continue. And I don't know how you "lost 5 hours of game", when you have a shit ton of Autosaves you can pick from T_T.. You either don't know they exist or just play dumb..

How hard is it to find one that's as close as possible to your current state and loads?..

Also.. how come I got edited values and can play and you people don't?

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Thx SunBeam, as always.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

I modified materials too (I had to do it in offline mode with fix applied), I did new save just in case and when I re-open the game I get a crash in several attempts while loading. I suppose I will try again later.

Thx anyway :D

Anchev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anchev »

Kikokage wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:06 pm
I modified materials too (I had to do it in offline mode with fix applied), I did new save just in case and when I re-open the game I get a crash in several attempts while loading. I suppose I will try again later.

Are you using ubisoft+? It's because of that I think, you need a table for acvalhalla_plus.exe, this one doesn't work for it, it corrupts the save game.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

Anchev wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:15 pm
Kikokage wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Are you using ubisoft+? It's because of that I think, you need a table for acvalhalla_plus.exe, this one doesn't work for it, it corrupts the save game.
Nope, I have a legit copy of standard version. :)

echo32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by echo32 »

The 1.1 table also crashes for me when I just mess with the iron and leather edits. I'm using a legit standard copy of the game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

echo32 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:25 pm
The 1.1 table also crashes for me when I just mess with the iron and leather edits. I'm using a legit standard copy of the game.
I'm glad. I should let you work things out, as you seem to be in the category of the "I don't have time to read" people. See this fucking post -> viewtopic.php?p=164459#p164459.

P.S.: I posted the fixed table on page 1, main post.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

What about getting a crash when materials are already modified and you want load the savegame? I'm still getting this error with fresh save with materials set at 5000.

Theonisus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Theonisus »

Read it, tried it and got totally lost and after 3ish hours of getting really frustrated I'll just be shooting deer like a mad man for leather til a future update.

Thanks for still posting a guide of how to attempt to edit things :)

echo32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by echo32 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:37 pm
I'm glad. I should let you work things out, as you seem to be in the category of the "I don't have time to read" people. See this fucking post -> viewtopic.php?p=164459#p164459.

Read it and I got no idea what that means.

Theonisus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Theonisus »

echo32 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:18 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:37 pm

Read it and I got no idea what that means.
I'm still trying to figure out where to paste ACValhalla.exe+24A41DF in the memory finder :cry:

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Theonisus wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:31 pm

I'm still trying to figure out where to paste ACValhalla.exe+24A41DF in the memory finder :cry:
Has nothing to do with memory finder, that value has to be changed on the table itself.

And besides that, if you cared to read previous posts, you would've noticed he edited the first post with the fixed table. Just download it.

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

Nickel Ingot: 000001AF70363CB0