Ryse Son of Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Ryse Son of Rome

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Got Ryse for 2 dollars last steam sale so I started it up and made a table. Has a bunch of options including making a pointer list of all the collectables. Just set the entry to 1 to mark it as picked up and set the count to just below the total number to get the achievement when picking up the next item. (You can't have the item set to 1 if you want to pick it up later)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ryse.CT
07-11-2020
(36.95 KiB) Downloaded 2655 times

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ryse Son of Rome

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you

ElAzul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElAzul »

Late to this party but finally got round to playing the game, unfortunately there dont appear to be any functional tables though.
This one is the best ive found as at least some of the options work, namely the experience modifier. So thank you for this, But here is my experience for whatever thats worth

"one hit kills" sorta works sorta doesnt, some enemies die in 1 hit, some dont and the weakest enemies (guys with 1 weapon and no shield) still take a few, which isnt a big deal, just saying it doesnt work across the board.

"inf health" didnt work for me

"set combo count" did not work for me

"Get collectibles" this was the entire reason I looked up tables in the first place, never been a collector and needing to wonder around a clunky game for 48 scrolls for a single achievement simply isnt fun, this option does not work at all, it crashes the game every time I try to enter any collection menus.

Maybe the game has been updated since this table was released but at the time of writing this post the only options that do work are the exp modifier and the one hit kills, albiet it does not work on all enemies for some reason

maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by maifa2022 »

Does the trainer work with the latest update v3 of the game?

FSMcas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FSMcas »

Health and Focus work fine for me (most recent Steam version)

Can you add an option to edit Gold (mp currency but also used for single player horde mode etc)

AndreasMakrhs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndreasMakrhs »

Infinite Pilla-Spear plz

Scarpetti
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scarpetti »

Hi,
Thanks for the table.
There are several passages where you command soldiers, they have a global life bar. Can you make them immortal?

Leogardonsivi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leogardonsivi »

ElAzul wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:00 pm
Late to this party but finally got round to playing the game, unfortunately there dont appear to be any functional tables though.
This one is the best ive found as at least some of the options work, namely the experience modifier. So thank you for this, But here is my experience for whatever thats worth

"one hit kills" sorta works sorta doesnt, some enemies die in 1 hit, some dont and the weakest enemies (guys with 1 weapon and no shield) still take a few, which isnt a big deal, just saying it doesnt work across the board.

"inf health" didnt work for me

"set combo count" did not work for me

"Get collectibles" this was the entire reason I looked up tables in the first place, never been a collector and needing to wonder around a clunky game for 48 scrolls for a single achievement simply isnt fun, this option does not work at all, it crashes the game every time I try to enter any collection menus.

Maybe the game has been updated since this table was released but at the time of writing this post the only options that do work are the exp modifier and the one hit kills, albiet it does not work on all enemies for some reason

It just works fine i have used all today for 5 hs straight no problem but you need the steam game not the retail or gog or something like that ;)