Othercide - Daughter Editor Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Othercide - Daughter Editor Table

Post by The Black X »

Not in this table. This is just daughter editor.
But you can search in CE the amount you have, gain or spend 1, search again. Repeat until you have few results.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BouhPwet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BouhPwet »

Hello,

Would it be possible to slightly update your great table ?

Most of the functions still work (i.e. changing daughter stats at level up, changing their XP...), but some appear to have been broken by the latest updates, such as:
  • Wake-up: Used to work, doesn't anymore. The flag correctly identifies the status, but there are no changes.
  • Traits: Similar story. The flags for the listed traits are correct (on/off) but changes aren't made after sacrifice / revive.
And a somewhat more advanced thing:

For a ScytheDancer, using the dropdown select to max all stats makes the "Start initiative & End Turn Delay" results in timeline start of 0, and an ETD of 30/60. So far so good. But... When sacrificing that ScytheDancer to another daughter, the result is: +40 timeline start and -xx ETD.

Instead of, say, -5 / -16 for a non-cheated ScytheDancer.

So basically, the cheated SD adds a big chunk of timeline delay instead of slightly reducing it. Maybe the stat goes too high and it creates some sort of overflow bug in the game ?

Thanks in advance.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

BouhPwet wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:18 am
Hello,

Would it be possible to slightly update your great table ?

Most of the functions still work (i.e. changing daughter stats at level up, changing their XP...), but some appear to have been broken by the latest updates, such as:
  • Wake-up: Used to work, doesn't anymore. The flag correctly identifies the status, but there are no changes.
  • Traits: Similar story. The flags for the listed traits are correct (on/off) but changes aren't made after sacrifice / revive.
And a somewhat more advanced thing:

For a ScytheDancer, using the dropdown select to max all stats makes the "Start initiative & End Turn Delay" results in timeline start of 0, and an ETD of 30/60. So far so good. But... When sacrificing that ScytheDancer to another daughter, the result is: +40 timeline start and -xx ETD.

Instead of, say, -5 / -16 for a non-cheated ScytheDancer.

So basically, the cheated SD adds a big chunk of timeline delay instead of slightly reducing it. Maybe the stat goes too high and it creates some sort of overflow bug in the game ?

Thanks in advance.
Hell'o thanks for the report.
Unfortunately i don't have the game anymore and i don't plan to update the table either.
It was originally made to give "inspiration" to better table makers to add pointers and scripts (like highlighted daughter script), as all i did long ago was just mapping memory.
It's not guaranteed but in a far future where i decide to play the game again i will update all the stuff.