Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.3.1.2

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hello~! Dropping in to give a heads up that Phasmo just updated to version 4.0 with 4 new ghosts and a new map.

I did not test every cheat as I mainly just use Ghost Info and that's the only one I know is not working due to latest update.

Looking forward towards the new table and update, thanks for your hard work~!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

elgashin17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elgashin17 »

Hi. So the cheat allows you to remember two spots with f1 f3 and teleport to them using f2 f4. How can I make more than two? For example I want f1-f9 to remember my coordinates and 1-9 teleport me to them respectively. Also it would be nice to create a hotkey that teleports you about 1 meter forward,as changing coordinates manually is inconvenient. Anyways thanks for your work!

Lunaudio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lunaudio »

Apparently, now with the Halloween (Nightmare) update, 3 cheats are not longer working, this ones are the sanity hook, the sanity low down which makes the hunt more faster and the Ghost info in all maps, it not longer recognize the favorite room in every map (it still recognises the type of ghost until the Goryo. However the new ones like the Onryo, The Twins, etc. Doesn't recognize at all)

Lunaudio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lunaudio »

Lunaudio wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:20 pm
Apparently, now with the Halloween (Nightmare) update, 3 cheats are not longer working, this ones are the sanity hook, the sanity low down which makes the hunt more faster and the Ghost info in all maps, it not longer recognize the favorite room in every map (it still recognises the type of ghost until the Goryo. However the new ones like the Onryo, The Twins, etc. Doesn't recognize at all)
However it seems that recognize the values (4bytes) of the ghost. Apparently are this ones:
16= Onryo
17= The Twins
18= Raiju
19= Obake
Unfortunately the Favorite room of each map is still not recognized

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Lunaudio wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:20 pm
The teleport, infinite photos, and salt codes are not working for me either (so possibly more than just the 3 you mentioned are broken). I also seem unable to enable ghost info at all and not sure how you managed to see any of that info at all.

Lunaudio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lunaudio »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am
The teleport, infinite photos, and salt codes are not working for me either (so possibly more than just the 3 you mentioned are broken). I also seem unable to enable ghost info at all and not sure how you managed to see any of that info at all.
I just used the code lol, but how i say only is functional to see what ghost type it is, since the new update made something for the maps the favorite room of the ghost are undetected by the code, also goes for troll hunt it always seem to stay in "off" and apparently the ghost speed it's always different each play, even if the ghost is the same

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

+1 update please, thanks

duyennguyen0901
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duyennguyen0901 »

+1 looking for update. Hope you guys enjoy the new game version.

lames007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lames007 »

+1 on the update

draxima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by draxima »

Is there gonna be a new update soon for the latest phasmo Halloween update with new difficulty.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

draxima wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:07 pm
Is there gonna be a new update soon for the latest phasmo Halloween update with new difficulty.
lames007 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:55 am
+1 on the update
duyennguyen0901 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:32 pm
michaelhost wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:48 am
+1 update please, thanks
Also, anyone else looking for an update keep in mind they are doing this for free and they prob have paid jobs/school irl (no need for everyone to spam the thread asking about the update). almost all of the features still work and most of the broken features are working in the table I linked below (just merge the tables yourself and remove any broken features)

viewtopic.php?p=217357#p217357

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:18 pm
draxima wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:07 pm
lames007 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:55 am
+1 on the update
duyennguyen0901 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:32 pm
michaelhost wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:48 am
+1 update please, thanks
Also, anyone else looking for an update keep in mind they are doing this for free and they prob have paid jobs/school irl (no need for everyone to spam the thread asking about the update). almost all of the features still work and most of the broken features are working in the table I linked below (just merge the tables yourself and remove any broken features)

viewtopic.php?p=217357#p217357
I know, for me its more like showing some interest for an update so their work is not in vain because no one using them

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.4.0.0

Post by jjcho849 »

I updated the broken cheats for latest 0.4.0.0 but will work on ghost info now

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.4.0.0

Post by jjcho849 »

Table is now fully working on 0.4.0.0 !!!

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

elgashin17 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Hi. So the cheat allows you to remember two spots with f1 f3 and teleport to them using f2 f4. How can I make more than two? For example I want f1-f9 to remember my coordinates and 1-9 teleport me to them respectively. Also it would be nice to create a hotkey that teleports you about 1 meter forward,as changing coordinates manually is inconvenient. Anyways thanks for your work!
The script would be massive if more slots were added I am too lazy to code more than 2 slots lol. As for teleporting forward I only know how to hotkey x and z to move you in those directions by a specified amount trying to move forward by wherever you are facing is something I don't know how to do and the coordinate values are weird in this game like if you do the hotkey you will move far the first few hotkey clicks then move smaller and smaller distance until reaching value 0 then past that you slowly move more and more again so I have no practical solution to your request :(