Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ishiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.4.0.0

Post by Ishiro »

How do I use the XP hack? What do I need to change or select?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:18 am
Table is now fully working on 0.4.0.0 !!!
Thank you for the update jjcho849

zephirot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.3.1.2

Post by zephirot »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:27 am
elgashin17 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Hi. So the cheat allows you to remember two spots with f1 f3 and teleport to them using f2 f4. How can I make more than two? For example I want f1-f9 to remember my coordinates and 1-9 teleport me to them respectively. Also it would be nice to create a hotkey that teleports you about 1 meter forward,as changing coordinates manually is inconvenient. Anyways thanks for your work!
The script would be massive if more slots were added I am too lazy to code more than 2 slots lol. As for teleporting forward I only know how to hotkey x and z to move you in those directions by a specified amount trying to move forward by wherever you are facing is something I don't know how to do and the coordinate values are weird in this game like if you do the hotkey you will move far the first few hotkey clicks then move smaller and smaller distance until reaching value 0 then past that you slowly move more and more again so I have no practical solution to your request :(
Yeah a teleport would be nice and I think it's totally doable because it's how VR players are moving actually, but at the same time maybe it's not possible to do it...
In Unity games they are using a Raycast/RaycastHit method for that.
And maybe using layermasks, for the ground for example so it only hits things on the ground layer or more masks for objects etc...
Something like:

Vector3 origin = transform.position; // player position
Vector3 direction = Camera.main.transform.forward; // the direction we are looking at
float range = 1000; // long distance for the raycast to hit something for sure
if (Physics.Raycast(origin, direction, out lastRaycastHit, range, teleportLayer.value))
return lastRaycastHit.collider.gameObject;
// if there is a collision, return the position of the collision

And you would have a function Teleport with
transform.position = lastRaycastHit.point + lastRaycastHit.normal * 2 // to teleport you not exactly where there is the collision but a bit before by using the normal of the surface

But as we don't have access to VR stuff when starting the game normally, I'm not sure we could do it and hook the methods :?
It would take a lot of time to try something...
So it would work better if modifying the game directly by injecting code than using cheat engine!

veggeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by veggeta »

do the lobby cheats work i cant seem to click on them

Lunaudio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lunaudio »

Quick info, Ghost Information and infinite pictures doesn't work anymore with the 0.4.1.0 update. Also the Fusebox/Light Info Crashes the game entirely when trying to update it...

Bugamashoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bugamashoo »

Awesome table!! Just a quick note, the throw strength is not currently activating, but apart from that, everything is great!

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

sorry jjcho849 you might be busy and all, if you have the time, the cheat table needs an update, thanks in advance

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Oh another update I see ok I’ll update it maybe tomorrow after work or Friday as I work Monday through Thursday so hang tight guys

Bruartunduaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bruartunduaga »

Thank you very much for sharing the hack with the community, I appreciate you took the time to do all of this. Currently I use your hack, but it threw an error in the ghost info the error says: << error in line 13 (assert (GhostAl.Update, 40 53 48 EC 30)): Failure determining what GhostAl.Update means >>

TeepRex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TeepRex »

Made an account just to say thanks to jjcho for not only making this table but consistently updating it every time an update for the game comes out. True MVP and appreciate your work!

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.4.1.1

Post by jjcho849 »

table is updated for 0.4.1.1 :D

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

TeepRex wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:16 am
Made an account just to say thanks to jjcho for not only making this table but consistently updating it every time an update for the game comes out. True MVP and appreciate your work!
I really appreciate that man thanks for taking the time to do that!! :D :D :D

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Bruartunduaga wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:42 pm
Thank you very much for sharing the hack with the community, I appreciate you took the time to do all of this. Currently I use your hack, but it threw an error in the ghost info the error says: << error in line 13 (assert (GhostAl.Update, 40 53 48 EC 30)): Failure determining what GhostAl.Update means >>
yeah your are very welcome!

That error happens when the bytes change in the game code and doesn't match what is in the script anymore.

Mine matches though as you can see with link below maybe see if you need to update your game to latest.

[Link]
Last edited by jjcho849 on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bruartunduaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bruartunduaga »

Thank you for everything you do man, you are the best in the world, I appreciate all your time that you do to create this.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Bruartunduaga wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:54 am
Thank you for everything you do man, you are the best in the world, I appreciate all your time that you do to create this.
You are very welcome!! :D