Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.3.1.0

Post by DogThor »

All tested with Cheat Engine 7.3 by the way
With green marked text is mine:
jjcho849 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:35 am

ill change the buy amount to buy price that would definitely make more sense thanks.
- Nice!

there is a sell option in the item store idk why you havent seen it.
- Yeah I was kind of dumb. When you are in a lobby you cant sell but when you are in the main menu you can.
- But I found something very minor anyway. If the Price of an object like "ghostbox" has a ingame value of 50$ and you put like 100$ as the sell price in Cheat Engine, then the sell price is not 100$ but 50$. I tested it with various items and it always subtracted the initalvalue from what I have set in Cheat Engine. But since the option works it does not matter much. Not for me at least.

as for flashlight controller just hold a flashlight and turn it on and the values should be correct for the flashlight and same for UV and if you arent holding any flashlights then the values change the background flashlight that you toggle with T button thats why ur picture looks like that.
- Ahhh I see. I tested it now the same way you said. Now it is working without making me a glowing christmas tree. So you must have a flashlight in your hand before you change any values (intensity, range, spot angle) in Cheat Engine otherwise it will apply the values to your background light (which everyone has, it does not matter if you picked up a flashlight or any light source), correct? Anyway nice it works now.

ill check fusebox stuff but maybe just turn the cheat off after making changes?
EDIT: just tested some stuff and fusebox works fine as long as lights are off before you turn off the fusebox then light stay off.
- Yeah so that means you cant switch off the fusebox if any lights are on. Means you cant freak out your friends by suddenly cutting of the power. Thats a bummer. BUT it seems the ghost cant manipulate the FuseBox if lights are on and you toggle the FuseBox OFF. (I cant confirm it yet to be 100% sure and must play more games)

didnt know setup phase was messed up ill check it out.
teleports work fine for me make sure you use the correct hotkey pair for save load slot 1 and 2 and the slots will keep holding saved coords until you turn cheat off then its cleared out next time you turn it on.
- The last time it was buggy but now I get correctly teleported back to my set location. I dont know what that was yesterday I was suddenly on the roof of the truck or rather in it, but now it worked fine.

smudge stick should keep putting out smoke after its burned up when the cheat in on just click the use button
- The smudge stick does not keep smoking after you burn it. But if you pick it up, light the burned one and throw it on the ground again it begins to smoke again for a few seconds.

no i havent found a way to make player invisible to ghost yet
- Bummer.. Ah well, it does not really matter with all the cheats you gave us :D

also setup phase is working fine on my end along with all other issues mentioned they all work fine for me
- Well I am not sure what Minutes and Seconds are representing here. Should it be the time elapsed in the setup phase or the run in general? Because those as stated yesterday are not showing any values in a meaningfull way. I have still a value of around 4 billion under the "Minutes" tab.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

Game got update recently and some scripts not working anymore (stamina, fuse box, ghost info)

alperajaxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alperajaxa »

B0mak wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:48 pm
Game got update recently and some scripts not working anymore (stamina, fuse box, ghost info)
These options are working for me. Be sure you first choose game then load table.

Ghost blink seems not working. (also another ghost configs doesn't work for me.)

HBofMC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HBofMC »

alperajaxa wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:16 pm
B0mak wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:48 pm
These options are working for me. Be sure you first choose game then load table.

Ghost blink seems not working. (also another ghost configs doesn't work for me.)
No I tried that and I am also having issues his the same options. Other options are fine but something has changed with 0.3.1.1 where stamina, throw strength, and a few others are not working. However fuse box IS working for me, as well as ghost info. (but ghost info does require me to load and unload it several times before it will work.)

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

Could you hack money? I appreciate your work. Thanks

Smith1818
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smith1818 »

buying item price dont work!

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

DogThor wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:07 am

also setup phase is working fine on my end along with all other issues mentioned they all work fine for me
- Well I am not sure what Minutes and Seconds are representing here. Should it be the time elapsed in the setup phase or the run in general? Because those as stated yesterday are not showing any values in a meaningfull way. I have still a value of around 4 billion under the "Minutes" tab.
[/quote]

it represents time that is shown on the digital countdown clock in the truck when playing on amateur or intermediate difficulty

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Boru wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:36 pm
use item buy hack or sell hack

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

i didn't know the game updated to 0.3.1.1 i'll check all the cheats again

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.3.1.1

Post by jjcho849 »

Table updated for 0.3.1.1!!

Smith1818
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smith1818 »

Item store hack still doesnt work..sob. it crashes the game

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

jjcho849 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:42 am
Table updated for 0.3.1.1!!
Thank you.

Darkwiz2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkwiz2k »

Under Ghost Info could you change the Fav Room are is it Fixed to that room? Like for example If Ghost room is Master Bedroom, Could I change it to Basement etc etc?

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Darkwiz2k wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:46 pm
Under Ghost Info could you change the Fav Room are is it Fixed to that room? Like for example If Ghost room is Master Bedroom, Could I change it to Basement etc etc?
I never tried that before but go ahead and let me know if it works 😊

Boru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Boru »

jjcho849 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:24 am
Boru wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:36 pm
use item buy hack or sell hack