Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.3.1.0

Post by jjcho849 »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:30 pm
Hello, thank you for the table but for some reason not all of the options worked during my session.
I will list those not working for me:

Lobby cheats:
  • Hoop Score
  • Item Store Buy/Sell
In-Game cheats:
  • Infinite Smudge Sticks
  • Sanity Hook
  • Ghost Controller (under Ghost Info): This one rather than not working, I'm not sure how it's supposed to be used seeing as when I've set the value to 1 but no hunts started yet.

Use Anywhere cheats:
  • Walk/Sprint speed hook
  • Throw Strength hook
  • Reach Distance hook

I'm not sure if there was another update on the game that caused them to break or it's just an user error on my part.
Anyways, much thanks and take care. :D
just fixed it there was a hot patch this morning

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Let me know if there's any issues with ghost info in my current table.

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Thank you for the fast update and response.
Unfortunately, I was only able to play a few rounds before I got off so this wouldn't really be considered solid feedback but I did get 1 round with a wrong answer. The ghost info showed "Mare" but it was a "Yurei" on result screen.
Again, thank you for the quick updates and take care. :D

DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DogThor »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:50 pm
Thank you for the fast update!

I started a few games to check. Most of the ghost types seem to be working now. Five are still broken (those three in red, Mare and Phantom. But I dont know with what kind of ghost type they are pared with). Three ghost types I could not cross check because I did not encounter them no matter how many games I started. Through pure deduction Myling should be ok (and because it was ok before your update) but since I could not check if it actually is ok I did not mark it as green (but blue as its not verified).

What Cheat Engine says -> What it actually was
Spirit -> Spirit
Poltergeist -> Poltergeist
Shade -> Shade
Demon -> Demon
Revenant -> Revenant
Gyoro -> Gyoro
Hantu -> Hantu
Oni -> Oni
Wraith -> Wraith
Jinn -> Jinn

Yokai -> Phantom
Banshee -> Mare
Yurei -> Yokai

Because of bad RNG I did not encounter these Ghost types...So I cannot verify them:
Myling -> Myling?
Mare -> Yurei (info from Wuhaha6)
Phantom -> ??? (must be Banshee then, if my mind works right)

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Unfortunately, I was only able to play a few rounds before I got off so this wouldn't really be considered solid feedback but I did get 1 round with a wrong answer. The ghost info showed "Mare" but it was a "Yurei" on result screen.
Updated my list with your info! :)

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

DogThor wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:18 pm
jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:50 pm
Thank you for the fast update!

I started a few games to check. Most of the ghost types seem to be working now. Five are still broken (those three in red, Mare and Phantom. But I dont know with what kind of ghost type they are pared with). Three ghost types I could not cross check because I did not encounter them no matter how many games I started. Through pure deduction Myling should be ok (and because it was ok before your update) but since I could not check if it actually is ok I did not mark it as green (but blue as its not verified).

Spirit -> Spirit
Shade -> Shade
Demon -> Demon
Revenant -> Revenant
Gyoro -> Gyoro
Hantu -> Hantu
Oni -> Oni
Wraith -> Wraith
Jinn -> Jinn

Yokai -> Phantom
Banshee -> Mare
Yurei -> Yokai

Because of bad RNG I did not encounter these Ghost types...So I cannot verify them:
Myling -> Myling?
Mare -> Yurei (info from Wuhaha6)
Phantom -> ??? (must be Banshee then, if my mind works right)

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:47 pm
Updated my list with your info! :)
awesome! thanks for the feedback! much appreciated! I will start updating ghost info with this new info.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Ok guys I fixed ghost info with the feedback I got let me know if it's finally %100 fixed or not.

alperajaxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alperajaxa »

a lot of options doesnt work for me,boxes are not clickable.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

alperajaxa wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:20 pm
a lot of options doesnt work for me,boxes are not clickable.
shouldn't be doing that make sure you are attached to game first.

DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DogThor »

jjcho849 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:08 pm
Ok guys I fixed ghost info with the feedback I got let me know if it's finally %100 fixed or not.
I was lucky and I could check all of the current ghost types. We should be golden :)
(well at least until the developer decides to add new ghost types haha)

Revenant -> Revenant
Yurei -> Yurei
Phantom -> Phantom
Hantu -> Hantu
Myling -> Myling
Yokai -> Yokai
Demon -> Demon
Jinn -> Jinn
Oni -> Oni
Gyoro -> Gyoro
Spirit -> Spirit
Wraith -> Wraith
Banshee -> Banshee
Shade -> Shade
Mare -> Mare

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hello again, thank you for the fast updates and everything is working fine but I would like to ask on how is the "Ghost Controller" option supposed to function?

Do I need to enable (checked) the "All player sanity down/Forced Hunt" together with the "Change to 1 to hunt" option?

Here is what I have them set to but the hunt still doesn't trigger until awhile later (as session host) so I'm a little confused if that is intentional or an issue on my end. Thanks as always.

[Link]

DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DogThor »

Since I am technicaly at work and I have nothing better to do (slow day I guess...) :D
DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE!
Now i had time to check the other options in this table. I dont know if what I found is worth fixing or not.
(sorry @jjcho849 to burden you with more work :D)

Lobby Cheats
1. Item Store Buy Hack
-> This is just a minor detail or inconvenience. The "Buy Amount" description is a little bit misleading. At first I thought it was how many items you can purchase at one go. "Buy Price" or something like that as a description would be more obvious. (even when you wrote how to use it on the first page, but people tend to not like to read :D I am one of them haha).

2. Item Store Sell Hack
-> There is no Sell Option in the game (yet)? So I cant test it if it works.

3. All Buttons Pressable When Not Host
-> Works and annoys people *thumbs up* :D (no I am not that kind of person....not most of the time)

In-Game Cheats
1. Flashlights/Glowstick
Currently Held Flashlight
-> Setting the Intensity option from 0.8 to like 2 makes that you are shining brighter and not the flashlight.
Spoiler
In this image I turned off the flashlight. The intensity of it did not change its just you who is glowing like a christmas tree :) It seems as it would come from a flashlight but even if you drop it you keep shining forwards.

-> The Range is affecting the flashlight and it makes it brighter like I would imagine the intensity option should
-> The Spot Angle is affecting you (see 1.1.) and the flashlight

Glowstick
Intensity -> Works like intended
Range -> Works like intended
Spot Angle -> Works like intended

2. Infinite Pictures
-> Works as intended

3. Rapid Photos
-> Works as intended

4. Infinite Salt
-> Works as intended

5. Infinite Smudge Stick Uses
-> They just burn up after you place them and you cant reuse them.

6. Sanity Hook
-> Having the Insanity Level at 0 means you have a sanity level of 100% ingame. Putting 20 in Cheat Engine you will have 80% sanity ingame.
-> Works as intended

7. All Players Sanity Down/ Force hunt
-> Works as intended
-> Sanity of all Players goes from 100 to 0 instantly and the ghost starts to hunt.

8. Ghost Info
-> Name and Favorite Room are displayed correctly. Age? I dont know what to do with that info but thanks I guess? :D
-> Ghost Type is correct now too!

Ghost Controller:
-> Change to 1 to hunt: Changing value from 0 to 1 does not trigger a hunt (But there is already a working option already "All Players Sanity Down/ Force hunt")
-> Ghost speed during hunt: After setting the speed to 0 the ghost should not be able to move but it still moved
-> No ghost blink during hunt: Cant confirm since I am not sure if that option did something or not

9. Fusebox/ Light Info
-> Fusebox status: If switched to OFF you can no longer turn off any lights. You can turn them on but not turn them off. Is this intended?
-> Current number of switches ON: Works as intended
-> Max Lights before power cut: Works as intended

10. Setup Phase Info (Truck)
-> Minutes: It shows that I am 4 Billion Minutes on that level now. And it does not update
-> Seconds: It shows I am 58.9952525 Secons in the game but it does not update.

-> Main Door Has Unlocked: Works as intended
-> is Setup Phase: Works as intended

11. After Mission EXP Reword
-> Works as intended

Use Anywhere Cheats
1. Player Coordinates Hook
-> You can save your position but if you want to load it (so you teleport back) it does not really work. Either it does not work at all or when it works you teleport into the ground or ceiling. The X,Y,Z positions are shown and seem to be alright though. I have no clue why the teleport does not work.

2. Infinite Stamina
-> Works as intended

3. Walk Speed Hook
-> Works as intended

4. Sprint Speed Hook
-> Works as intended

5. Throw Strength Hook
-> Works as intended

6. Reach Strength Hook
-> Works as intended

edit: Is there a way to make you invisible to the ghost? So that it cant hunt you down?

fallen9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fallen9999 »

any setting so i can see the ghost all the time? and wow thanks for the update :D :D

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 am
Hello again, thank you for the fast updates and everything is working fine but I would like to ask on how is the "Ghost Controller" option supposed to function?

Do I need to enable (checked) the "All player sanity down/Forced Hunt" together with the "Change to 1 to hunt" option?

Here is what I have them set to but the hunt still doesn't trigger until awhile later (as session host) so I'm a little confused if that is intentional or an issue on my end. Thanks as always.

[Link]
ill probably remove ghost controller since changing the values don't affect anything so yeah don't worry you didn't mess anything up it's just shitty table entry lol

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

DogThor wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:31 pm
Since I am technicaly at work and I have nothing better to do (slow day I guess...) :D
DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE!
Now i had time to check the other options in this table. I dont know if what I found is worth fixing or not.
(sorry @jjcho849 to burden you with more work :D)

Lobby Cheats
1. Item Store Buy Hack
-> This is just a minor detail or inconvenience. The "Buy Amount" description is a little bit misleading. At first I thought it was how many items you can purchase at one go. "Buy Price" or something like that as a description would be more obvious. (even when you wrote how to use it on the first page, but people tend to not like to read :D I am one of them haha).

2. Item Store Sell Hack
-> There is no Sell Option in the game (yet)? So I cant test it if it works.

3. All Buttons Pressable When Not Host
-> Works and annoys people *thumbs up* :D (no I am not that kind of person....not most of the time)

In-Game Cheats
1. Flashlights/Glowstick
Currently Held Flashlight
-> Setting the Intensity option from 0.8 to like 2 makes that you are shining brighter and not the flashlight.
Spoiler
In this image I turned off the flashlight. The intensity of it did not change its just you who is glowing like a christmas tree :) It seems as it would come from a flashlight but even if you drop it you keep shining forwards.

-> The Range is affecting the flashlight and it makes it brighter like I would imagine the intensity option should
-> The Spot Angle is affecting you (see 1.1.) and the flashlight

Glowstick
Intensity -> Works like intended
Range -> Works like intended
Spot Angle -> Works like intended

2. Infinite Pictures
-> Works as intended

3. Rapid Photos
-> Works as intended

4. Infinite Salt
-> Works as intended

5. Infinite Smudge Stick Uses
-> They just burn up after you place them and you cant reuse them.

6. Sanity Hook
-> Having the Insanity Level at 0 means you have a sanity level of 100% ingame. Putting 20 in Cheat Engine you will have 80% sanity ingame.
-> Works as intended

7. All Players Sanity Down/ Force hunt
-> Works as intended
-> Sanity of all Players goes from 100 to 0 instantly and the ghost starts to hunt.

8. Ghost Info
-> Name and Favorite Room are displayed correctly. Age? I dont know what to do with that info but thanks I guess? :D
-> Ghost Type is correct now too!

Ghost Controller:
-> Change to 1 to hunt: Changing value from 0 to 1 does not trigger a hunt (But there is already a working option already "All Players Sanity Down/ Force hunt")
-> Ghost speed during hunt: After setting the speed to 0 the ghost should not be able to move but it still moved
-> No ghost blink during hunt: Cant confirm since I am not sure if that option did something or not

9. Fusebox/ Light Info
-> Fusebox status: If switched to OFF you can no longer turn off any lights. You can turn them on but not turn them off. Is this intended?
-> Current number of switches ON: Works as intended
-> Max Lights before power cut: Works as intended

10. Setup Phase Info (Truck)
-> Minutes: It shows that I am 4 Billion Minutes on that level now. And it does not update
-> Seconds: It shows I am 58.9952525 Secons in the game but it does not update.

-> Main Door Has Unlocked: Works as intended
-> is Setup Phase: Works as intended

11. After Mission EXP Reword
-> Works as intended

Use Anywhere Cheats
1. Player Coordinates Hook
-> You can save your position but if you want to load it (so you teleport back) it does not really work. Either it does not work at all or when it works you teleport into the ground or ceiling. The X,Y,Z positions are shown and seem to be alright though. I have no clue why the teleport does not work.

2. Infinite Stamina
-> Works as intended

3. Walk Speed Hook
-> Works as intended

4. Sprint Speed Hook
-> Works as intended

5. Throw Strength Hook
-> Works as intended

6. Reach Strength Hook
-> Works as intended

edit: Is there a way to make you invisible to the ghost? So that it cant hunt you down?
ill change the buy amount to buy price that would definitely make more sense thanks.

there is a sell option in the item store idk why you havent seen it.

as for flashlight controller just hold a flashlight and turn it on and the values should be correct for the flashlight and same for UV and if you arent holding any flashlights then the values change the background flashlight that you toggle with T button thats why ur picture looks like that.

ill check fusebox stuff but maybe just turn the cheat off after making changes?

didnt know setup phase was messed up ill check it out.

teleports work fine for me make sure you use the correct hotkey pair for save load slot 1 and 2 and the slots will keep holding saved coords until you turn cheat off then its cleared out next time you turn it on.

smudge stick should keep putting out smoke after its burned up when the cheat in on just click the use button

no i havent found a way to make player invisible to ghost yet

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EDIT: just tested some stuff and fusebox works fine as long as lights are off before you turn off the fusebox then light stay off.

also setup phase is working fine on my end along with all other issues mentioned they all work fine for me

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Table overhauled for update proofing.