Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BearAbuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.5.1.0

Post by BearAbuser »

How do I use the 'force pickup items when dead' please? Sometimes I made it work by spamming god mode on and off and not the green colored row... thank you for the trainer, its been good fun. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.5.2.0

Post by jjcho849 »

sorry i been away so long i moved into an apartment with my girlfriend and free time has been really tight between adult responsibilities and full time job.

Table is updated for 0.5.2.0 now so enjoy! :)

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

I really now miss the 4 slot inventory, harmless ghosts, the ability to check bone location and force cursed items as well as 25% and 75% sanity. The other guy that was working on it had them in and it was amazing. Is there a way you two can collaborate and merge tables? I like a nut just deleted my table that was made by you both and it's caused instant regret

On a side note, my game is crashing due to "infinite stamina"

P.S. Congratulations on getting to move in with your sweetheart, that's always an exciting step in life ♥

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Flandre81 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:11 am
I really now miss the 4 slot inventory, harmless ghosts, the ability to check bone location and force cursed items as well as 25% and 75% sanity. The other guy that was working on it had them in and it was amazing. Is there a way you two can collaborate and merge tables? I like a nut just deleted my table that was made by you both and it's caused instant regret

On a side note, my game is crashing due to "infinite stamina"

P.S. Congratulations on getting to move in with your sweetheart, that's always an exciting step in life ♥
I understand the feeling (I would miss the 4 slot inventory and the ability to change the shoulder light brightness without needing a light source). That is why I merged them both myself but It would be better if they were both maintained by @jjcho849 since it seems the other person is no longer updating the 1 they made and so if a patch breaks those I will have to lose them.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

Hello,

I wanted to test some stuffs so I tried using the table, but whenever I linked the table to the process and tried to load a map it automatically crashes... Is it because of the 0.5.2.1 update or did I miss a few steps...?

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

raeyvolution wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:48 pm
Hello,

I wanted to test some stuffs so I tried using the table, but whenever I linked the table to the process and tried to load a map it automatically crashes... Is it because of the 0.5.2.1 update or did I miss a few steps...?
I just tried it and most of the codes I tried worked fine. The salt code is no longer working and it will not let you select it but the ghost info, inf photo, and sanity changer codes worked fine. I did 2 tests since I ran the first 1 using the custom table I have which is a few codes from this table + a few from the other table which I wanted to keep (that is the 1 I usually play with since it has codes I prefer to play with which this table does not have) but I wanted to be sure it was the codes from this script that were broken. So, I loaded up this table alone and tested it getting the same results. You probably tried loading a dll cheat that was out of date with it or you activated something that was broken. Try using the table without any other dll cheats again except this time turn the codes on 1 at a time to see what 1 was causing issues. You can skip testing the codes I mentioned above since I tested those already (so those you can keep on during testing since those work fine). Also, remember to click the enable hacks button before trying to enable any codes (I have it set so the codes are hidden till I click that but dono if it was like that by default or not).

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 am
raeyvolution wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:48 pm
Hello,

I just tried it and most of the codes I tried worked fine. The salt code is no longer working and it will not let you select it but the ghost info, inf photo, and sanity changer codes worked fine. I did 2 tests since I ran the first 1 using the custom table I have which is a few codes from this table + a few from the other table which I wanted to keep (that is the 1 I usually play with since it has codes I prefer to play with which this table does not have) but I wanted to be sure it was the codes from this script that were broken. So, I loaded up this table alone and tested it getting the same results. You probably tried loading a dll cheat that was out of date with it or you activated something that was broken. Try using the table without any other dll cheats again except this time turn the codes on 1 at a time to see what 1 was causing issues. You can skip testing the codes I mentioned above since I tested those already (so those you can keep on during testing since those work fine). Also, remember to click the enable hacks button before trying to enable any codes (I have it set so the codes are hidden till I click that but dono if it was like that by default or not).
Thank you for the response!

And nope, this is my first time trying to use cheats in Phasmo (I do use CE in other games) but everytime I tried I havent used anything yet (I just hooked the process and opened the outer tabs (player codes etc) and then when it loads into the map BAM it crashed instantly every time...

Note: I'm using CE 7.4 if it helps

EDIT2:
Just now I tried to hook the table when I already entered the mission and it doesnt crash!
Maybe it crashed because I already opened the In-Game Cheats tabs/Anywhere tabs before I entered a lobby? I havent checked any options though... (aside from the main 3 tab options that opens up other cheats)
And I crashed 3 times so it should not be a random crash...

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

@raeyvolution
I am also using cheat engine 7.4 and as I mentioned have not had any crashes. I also enable the codes I use before entering a lobby but have never had the crash happen with the codes I use. Perhaps your download was corrupted or something and try redownloading the table. It could also be antivirus protection causing issues but you said you used ce in other games and that suggests you have already set your av to ignore cheat engine. So, I would make sure you have it set to ignore the table as well. I keep the cheats for all the games I play in a folder labeled cheats and have set my anti-virus software to ignore everything in that folder. So try all of that and if none of it helps I am out of ideas.

Edit: Apparently you got it working already and can ignore the text above lol.

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:15 pm
@raeyvolution
I am also using cheat engine 7.4 and as I mentioned have not had any crashes. I also enable the codes I use before entering a lobby but have never had the crash happen with the codes I use. Perhaps your download was corrupted or something and try redownloading the table. It could also be antivirus protection causing issues but you said you used ce in other games and that suggests you have already set your av to ignore cheat engine. So, I would make sure you have it set to ignore the table as well. I keep the cheats for all the games I play in a folder labeled cheats and have set my anti-virus software to ignore everything in that folder. So try all of that and if none of it helps I am out of ideas.

Edit: Apparently you got it working already and can ignore the text above lol.
Thank you very much again for the help!

The thing is... I played 1 game just fine, then I turned off CE and restarted the game cos my friends asked me to play multi (was using CE on solo to test things) then after 1 normal game, every consecutive game afterwards my game always crashes when the map finished loading... Gotta test things again to try to be able to play normally again I guess...

EDIT: Thankfully the magic of "Restarting PC" works well! Wont going to try stuffs for now I think, this is my first weird experience with CE hahahah Dx
Thank you again for all the help Lee!

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

raeyvolution wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:21 pm

Thank you very much again for the help!

The thing is... I played 1 game just fine, then I turned off CE and restarted the game cos my friends asked me to play multi (was using CE on solo to test things) then after 1 normal game, every consecutive game afterwards my game always crashes when the map finished loading... Gotta test things again to try to be able to play normally again I guess...

EDIT: Thankfully the magic of "Restarting PC" works well! Wont going to try stuffs for now I think, this is my first weird experience with CE hahahah Dx
Thank you again for all the help Lee!
Ya, sometimes when you use a cheat table if you do not disable all the cheats/scrips before closing everything down it can cause issues. The custom script I use is a table made by another person for an older version of the game with codes from this table copied/pasted into that older table to merge the tables and fix broken scripts. It also has a few codes this script does not including 1 at the bottom to disable all cheats/scripts (saves you the time/trouble of disabling everything manually). A few people (myself included) have asked the person who made this to incorporate the stuff from the other table in the 1 they released but they are likely waiting for permission from the person who made the other table (or perhaps they have no plans to do it at all). Regardless, there is a link to the table I was referring to below so you can merge it yourselves. The one I linked below will automatically attach itself to phasmophobia after you press the activate button and you wait a few seconds as it instructs before activating anything else. There are several codes in the one in the link which do not work anymore but the activation code and the deactivate all codes function still work fine. Other useful ones that work and are not included in the script here are the 4 slot inventory (allow you to carry 4 items instead of just 3), better glowstick (which lets you set the range/brightness of the glowstick), and better shoulder light (aka full bright) codes still work. However, when using the shoulder light never freeze the codes to lock the numbers in place (if you start a map with the codes locked at a different value than normal it will cause a crash). So, you have to go through after you start every map and modify the numbers again but a small price to pay for getting a free slot (you will never need a flashlight to see with this code and you can set it to go farther than any flashlight normally can in-game). Thus, when I start playing the 1st things I do are open a solo game, grab a glowstick, enable glowstick hack, activate glowstick in the truck, change glowstick range using the hack from 3 to 300000, lock it in place, and drop glowstick. With that light alone you can kinda see without a flashlight (just not well) and the 300000 range is more than enough to cover every inch of any map currently in the game from the truck. If playing in multi-player just ask your team to close any door they see open so you can see if the ghost has touched it to get the fingerprint photo (will provide a logical explanation on why you can tell where the prints are without a uv light). For the footprints, you can hear the stomping and so that is not as big a deal. Anyway here is the link
viewtopic.php?p=227888#p227888

Yuvi_6nG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yuvi_6nG »

How Do I Install The Cheat Engine? I couldn't find the download link I'm new to this site.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Phasmophobia 0.5.2.1

Post by jjcho849 »

Table updated to 0.5.2.1 with many additional cheats!

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Yuvi_6nG wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:16 am
How Do I Install The Cheat Engine? I couldn't find the download link I'm new to this site.
There is a post in the announcements of the request section titled Cheat Engine Download/Information that would have given you that info. A simple google search could have gotten you that answer as well and both of those would have been faster/easier than it would have been to post and wait for a reply here. However, here is a link to help you.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=831
jjcho849 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:56 am
Table updated to 0.5.2.1 with many additional cheats!
Thanks for the update :).

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

Thank you so SO MUCH! <3

Crfx.
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crfx. »

Hey guys I leveled myself up wayy to much and I want to lose some experience, is it possible to lose experience or just gain it? I can lose experience but my level in multiplayer stays the same
Last edited by Crfx. on Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.