Watch Dogs: Legion [Engine:Disrupt 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Phnxsmv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion [Engine:Disrupt 2]

Post by Phnxsmv »

reg2k wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Thanks for sharing those item IDs, kastov!

I've put together a CT to allow for editing/viewing your operatives' inventory. An operative's inventory contains their weapons, trigger abilities and gadgets.

Choose the operative to edit by setting the operative index value as shown in the image below. 0 is your first operative, 1 is the second, 2 is the third and so on. Choose an operative that is not currently active to edit.

The items in slot 0 and 1 are the primary and secondary weapons respectively. Higher numbered slots store gadgets and trigger items like the Cargo Drone Summon. The operative in the above screenshot has the default LTL 68P weapon with ID 8000000B01173171 (hex) in the primary weapon slot (0) (outlined in red). Change the item ID to give your operative different weapons than what they have in their default loadout.

Changes to inventory are saved and will persist across game sessions.

To convert a hex item ID to the format used in the game's Lua item commands, just convert them to decimal. E.g. 0x8000000B01173171 (hex) == 9223372084117713265 (decimal).
Sooo, any chance of getting an update to this table? Please? :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

reg2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reg2k »

Phnxsmv wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:34 pm
reg2k wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Thanks for sharing those item IDs, kastov!

I've put together a CT to allow for editing/viewing your operatives' inventory. An operative's inventory contains their weapons, trigger abilities and gadgets.

Choose the operative to edit by setting the operative index value as shown in the image below. 0 is your first operative, 1 is the second, 2 is the third and so on. Choose an operative that is not currently active to edit.

The items in slot 0 and 1 are the primary and secondary weapons respectively. Higher numbered slots store gadgets and trigger items like the Cargo Drone Summon. The operative in the above screenshot has the default LTL 68P weapon with ID 8000000B01173171 (hex) in the primary weapon slot (0) (outlined in red). Change the item ID to give your operative different weapons than what they have in their default loadout.

Changes to inventory are saved and will persist across game sessions.

To convert a hex item ID to the format used in the game's Lua item commands, just convert them to decimal. E.g. 0x8000000B01173171 (hex) == 9223372084117713265 (decimal).
Sooo, any chance of getting an update to this table? Please? :D
Updated for v1.5.6.
Attachments
WatchDogsLegion_1.5.6.CT
(15.57 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
Last edited by reg2k on Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Thank you everybody putting up your efforts here and adding to this thread valuable information!

I will leave this for the people to come by and get rid of the negative traits, currently I just found this one here:
- Death Wish (Agent will die instead of getting into prison or hospital)
8000003310A02AE6 // 9223372256177040102

Wrench Weapons:
- Princess Rat-ta-ta (Weapon)
command('AddItem("Items.9223372285493169408", 1)')
80000039E400CD00
- Captain Boom-Boom (Weapon)
command('AddItem("Items.9223372267831876762", 1)')
80000035C74EDC9A

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

Any chance you can add Instant AR cloak cooldown to the table?

Gourmet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gourmet »

How can I find the item ID? I'd like to find Darcy's hidden blades ID.

xboxgame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xboxgame »

Darcy's "AR disguise" ID ?

never mind found it :D

hidden blade - command('AddItem("Items.9223372283002509956", 1)')
assassin training - command('AddItem("Items.9223372267831916551", 1)')
Eagle Drone - command('AddItem("Items.9223372283002509812", 1)')
AR disguise - command('AddItem("Items.9223372275937143240", 1)')

reg2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reg2k »

Full list of all weapon and ability item IDs in the game:

Weapon and Ability Item IDs: [Link]
All Item IDs (large): [Link]

Expand spoiler to view in-line:
Spoiler
[Link]
A recap on weapon and trigger ability customization:

How to customize weapons:
1. If your operative does not have a secondary weapon yet ('empty' second slot):
Use SunBeam's script loader and run

Code: Select all

command('SetItem("Items.<DEC WEAPON ID HERE>", 1)')
This only works if your operative has a free weapon slot. Otherwise, follow the next set of instructions.

2. If your operative already has both weapon slots filled:
Switch to a different operative from the one that you want to customize.
Use my inventory editor CT posted above to change the weapon in slot 0 (primary) or slot 1 (secondary) to your desired ID, then switch back to that operative.

How to add trigger items e.g. "Summon Cargo Drone":
Get your desired item ID from the list above.
Use SunBeam's script loader and run:

Code: Select all

command('SetItem("Items.<DEC ITEM ID HERE>", 1)')
Note: not all trigger items are usable.
To remove an item, use SetItem(..., 0) to set the quantity to zero. Or, use my inventory editor CT to set the quantity of the desired item to zero and it will be removed when you next switch to the operative.
Last edited by reg2k on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

El_vuich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by El_vuich »

Did someone manage to make combat rolls and gunkata work? I used everything I could find, even Mod Manager (yes, if anyone was looking for a way to change their agents appearance, you can use this). If someone has a working way to make passive skills work (you can add active skills to your inventory, such as hypnosis watches, they will almost always work) please describe in detail how you did it, thank you!

reg2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reg2k »

Updated inventory editor table, added ability to:
- Modify an operative's abilities
- Change voice actor

Info:
Each operative has a character deck. There are 2852 character decks in the game files consisting of various combination of character cards. Each character card contains one or more abilities/perks/triggers, known as "progression items" internally.

List of all character decks in the game:
Link: [Link]
Spoiler
[Link]
To change your operative's character deck:
- Select the operative to modify (0 = first operative, 1 = second operative etc)
- Click [ Load NPC Data ] to load the NPC data for the selected operative
- Change pCharacterDeck to a different character deck. Note: do not modify the character deck ID, only modify pCharacterDeck.

A. Copy abilities from a different operative in your list
- Load the NPC data for the operative you want to copy abilities from, and copy the pCharacterDeck value.
- Load the NPC data for the operative you want to set abilities, and paste the copied pCharacterDeck value.

B. Assign any character deck to your operative
- Look through the full list of character decks in the list above and pick your desired deck.
- Copy the Hex ID of the character deck and paste it in Character Deck Searcher > [Set] Character Deck ID.
- Click [ Search for Character Deck Pointer ]
- Copy the resulting pCharacterDeck value that appears.
- Paste the pCharacterDeck value in your selected operative's NPC data.

After changing your operative's character deck, some changes will immediately take effect once you switch operatives and back. Some changes (e.g. adding the Combat Roll ability) will require you to quit to the main menu and re-load the game before they take effect.
Attachments
WatchDogsLegion_r2k.CT
(23.11 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Last edited by reg2k on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

El_vuich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by El_vuich »

Yes, it works, although it's strange (when copying the abilities of one of my operatives, an light step did not carry over, and his code was identical to a simple assassin), however, not only perks, but also animations are tied to the code. Therefore, along with the perks, you get a rather ridiculous animation of the battle. Thanks anyway, I think it's technically impossible to separate animations and perks yet

El_vuich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by El_vuich »

Oh, I changed the abilities of my Hitman to 8000003103308906 and all the new abilities were applied, but he also remained with the ability of an light step. Very interesting :p

Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY »

it seems like once I've changed an operative's deck, I can't do it again for someone else

Gourmet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gourmet »

reg2k wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:40 am
Updated inventory editor table, added ability to:
- Modify an operative's abilities
- Change voice actor

No more getting stuck with a bad combination of looks/abilities/voice.

Info:
Each operative has a character deck. There are 2852 character decks in the game files consisting of various combination of character cards. Each character card contains one or more abilities/perks/triggers, known as "progression items" internally.

List of all character decks in the game:
Link: [Link]
Spoiler
[Link]
To change your operative's character deck:
- Select the operative to modify (0 = first operative, 1 = second operative etc)
- Click [ Load NPC Data ] to load the NPC data for the selected operative
- Change pCharacterDeck to a different character deck. Note: do not modify the character deck ID, only modify pCharacterDeck.

A. Copy abilities from a different operative in your list
- Load the NPC data for the operative you want to copy abilities from, and copy the pCharacterDeck value.
- Load the NPC data for the operative you want to set abilities, and paste the copied pCharacterDeck value.

B. Assign any character deck to your operative
- Look through the full list of character decks in the list above and pick your desired deck.
- Copy the Hex ID of the character deck and paste it in Character Deck Searcher > [Set] Character Deck ID.
- Click [ Search for Character Deck Pointer ]
- Copy the resulting pCharacterDeck value that appears.
- Paste the pCharacterDeck value in your selected operative's NPC data.

After changing your operative's character deck, some changes will immediately take effect once you switch operatives and back. Some changes (e.g. adding the Combat Roll ability) will require you to quit to the main menu and re-load the game before they take effect.
Is it possible to save the changes? Because the abilities were reset after loading save.

reg2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reg2k »

El_vuich wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:38 am
Oh, I changed the abilities of my Hitman to 8000003103308906 and all the new abilities were applied, but he also remained with the ability of an light step. Very interesting :p
When you switch character decks, new ability items are automatically added, but old ability items are not automatically removed. Use the inventory editor or the SetItem lua command to remove any old inventory items that you no longer want.
Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:36 pm
it seems like once I've changed an operative's deck, I can't do it again for someone else
If you changed the operative selection index in the table, make sure to toggle the [ Load NPC Data ] option to reload the NPC data otherwise it will remain on the previous NPC and edits will be made to the previously selected operative.
Gourmet wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:08 pm
Is it possible to save the changes? Because the abilities were reset after loading save.
Yes, changes are normally saved to your savegame. Try switching to the modified operative and away from it to "commit" the data to the savegame.

In addition: do you have Nomad's Scripthook mod active? It will block NPC changes from being written to the savegame. You have to disable it to make your changes. You can turn it on afterwards once it's saved into your savegame.

Gourmet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gourmet »

reg2k wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:10 am
Yes, changes are normally saved to your savegame. Try switching to the modified operative and away from it to "commit" the data to the savegame.

In addition: do you have Nomad's Scripthook mod active? It will block NPC changes from being written to the savegame. You have to disable it to make your changes. You can turn it on afterwards once it's saved into your savegame.
Thanks. It works after disabling Scripthook.