Watch Dogs: Legion [Engine:Disrupt 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NeizeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Watch Dogs: Legion [Engine:Disrupt 2]

Post by NeizeR »

reg2k wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:10 am
El_vuich wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:38 am
Oh, I changed the abilities of my Hitman to 8000003103308906 and all the new abilities were applied, but he also remained with the ability of an light step. Very interesting :p
When you switch character decks, new ability items are automatically added, but old ability items are not automatically removed. Use the inventory editor or the SetItem lua command to remove any old inventory items that you no longer want.
Mcd$GMy!Py9iN8!ggfaY wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:36 pm
it seems like once I've changed an operative's deck, I can't do it again for someone else
If you changed the operative selection index in the table, make sure to toggle the [ Load NPC Data ] option to reload the NPC data otherwise it will remain on the previous NPC and edits will be made to the previously selected operative.
Gourmet wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:08 pm
Is it possible to save the changes? Because the abilities were reset after loading save.
Yes, changes are normally saved to your savegame. Try switching to the modified operative and away from it to "commit" the data to the savegame.

In addition: do you have Nomad's Scripthook mod active? It will block NPC changes from being written to the savegame. You have to disable it to make your changes. You can turn it on afterwards once it's saved into your savegame.
Hey, is it possible to revive dead agents? (I mean fully dead, while playing in resistance mode) Because such agents do not come up in the list in the table, not counted in OperativesCount number and so on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

goku19911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by goku19911 »

can i also receive paid items?

manusoftar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manusoftar »

Hi guys, really nice job!!

I wanted to take the chance to ask something, perhaps someone with more knowledge can put some light in here...

I'm running WDL Steam version, on the main screen it says it's 1.5.6 and the dunia dll's don't say plus or anything like that. I'm also running in DX12 with an RTX card :D

I tried the cheat table provided by "ArmY of 0n3" and some of the options work but others don't, like some AOB scans don't bring any results back, like "No Reload".

Also I was wondering if somebody has found a way to add more Tech Points, some of the TP "pickup" locations are a pain in the ass to reach... and everyone of em gives you only 10 tp's...

Thanks for any help you may provide.

PD: I was able to find a temporal address for Tech Points but it is clear it is not the pointer as I changes the value and as soon as I went back to the game it changed back to the current tech points I have and as soon as I tried to attach the debugger, the whole game crashed... Is there any safe way to attach CE debugger to WDL??