lucky to have the info for the ammo clip routines saved beforehand... that was fun to trace...
anyway, not much cheats for now, maybe .... later....? again, not much time to cheat anyway. but with the online portion unlocked later this year, I wonder they'd prepare other measures before its launch... hope disabling the anti-cheat would just simply disable the online play all together and I would be left alone....
- updated custom weapon slot 1, it allows you to holster the custom weapon now...
- added ignore $ and custom weapon slot 1.
- changed the hotkeys for the game speed mod script.
- added dart dot aim and game speed mod
for UPlay DX12.
NOT for UPlay PLUS.
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- default min health allowed: 1.
ignore ammo clip
- you can fire guns always regardless of the current ammo clip.
- if show ∞ icon is de-activated, ammo clip could goes to negative number.
- can reload guns without any ammo pouch.
- by script default, the ammo clip and ammo pouch numbers would be replaced by "∞", if you don't like that, de-activate the child-script show ∞ icon.
ignore ammo pouch
- allows you to reload guns without any ammo pouch.
- ammo pouch still decrease when you reload until it reaches zero.
- though seems redundant with ignore ammo clip made, could be useful if you think ignore ammo clip is overpowered....?
- buy clothes anytime regardless of the remaining credits.
- credits still drop until it reaches when you buy clothes.
- doesn't work in the weapon color customization.
custom weapon slot 1
- allows you to change the weapon in slot 1 by selecting a weapon from the entry's drop-down-list or pressing some hotkeys.
- the weapon in slot 1 would revert back to the one you actually equipped when you set the entry to "disable" or de-activate the script.
- not many weapons in the drop-down list, feel free to share your findings.
- if weapon slot 1 is unholstered when you change the custom weapon either via the entry manually or using one of the hotkeys, you may need to holster and unholster the weapon once to see the change.
- the remaining ammo clip and ammo pouch would be the same as weapon you actually equipped for slot 1.
Code: Select all
hold right arrow then: numpad1 :: LTL 68P (non-lethal handgun) numpad2 :: LTL MP9 (non-lethal sub-machine) numpad3 :: LTL SG (non-leathal shotgun) numpad4 :: P9 numpad5 :: Desert Eagle numpad6 :: MP5 Silenced numpad7 :: AK47 numpad8 :: P308 numpad9 :: APGL
- as title suggests, change the aiming circle in the dart game to a dot, should make the game a lot easier.
- it seems the swaying info is in the same structure as well. lazy to test though...
game speed mod
- based on the findings shared by SunBeam.
- when activated, allows you to change the game speed multiplier by change the custom game speed manually, or by pressing AND/OR holding keys.
Code: Select all
hold numpad0, then: numpad/ :: 0.2 numpad* :: 0.4 numpad- :: 0.6 numpad+ :: 0.8 numpad. :: 1 (reset)
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1