Mount and Blade : Warband 1.168 [Troops and Money]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xNapoLeoN
Cheater
Cheater

Mount and Blade : Warband 1.168 [Troops and Money]

Post by xNapoLeoN »

Hello ..
I made a cheat table for a game called Mount and Blade : Warband (Version 1.168)

:arrow: WARNING : when use attributes freeze script , do not increase the agility with massive numbers because when do that it will make character movement speed going super fast . try use attributes freeze at 256 for agility , make your character fast but still can control ..

Options :
  • Add 1 Troops [Troops/Unit]
  • Add 50 Troops [Troops/Unit]
  • Add 100 Troops [Troops/Unit]
  • Freeze Troops at 4096 Troops [Troops/Unit]
  • Freeze Troops at 1280 Troops [Troops/Unit]
  • Money Freeze at 161061273
  • Attributes Freeze at 256 [Increase 1 STR/AGI/INT/CHA to make it work]
  • Attributes Freeze at 529 [--]
  • Attributes Freeze at 161061273 [--]
  • Health Set to Massive [Increase 1 STR to make it works]
Note :
  • For the Troops / Unit script , after the script ON try to disband the troops number 2 in the party menu [when your character in outdoor try press P to open Party Menu] [at least you must have 2 troops]
  • For The Money script , after the script ON go to the Marketplace in town and try buy or sell goods and back to the menu and then back again to the Marketplace and see your money
Update 2 :
  • For the Attributes , after the script ON try increase strength or agility to make it works
  • For the Health , after the script ON try increase strength so the health works , after that maybe the health go down to 0 , so try to sleep for 1 night in town [in game] or try to rest in camp to heal the character . [i'm sorry i find complex with health , when i try search with float and make it infinite , the enemies infinite aswell]
Remember this cheat table only works on version 1.168 :D
Godbless :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 2) MB_Warband 1.168.CT
(36.69 KiB) Downloaded 702 times
Last edited by xNapoLeoN on Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xNapoLeoN
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mount and Blade : Warband 1.168 [Troops and Money]

Post by xNapoLeoN »

if my script doesn't work , try these : viewtopic.php?t=1474
it's same version :D