Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4 Save Game Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Trails of Cold Steel 4 (PS4 Save Game Editor)

Post by nos4r2 »

VM cheat if i use it that mean no VM trophy? since you can't get duplicate card so you can't buy the one from store or you could with the cheat ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:20 am
VM cheat if i use it that mean no VM trophy? since you can't get duplicate card so you can't buy the one from store or you could with the cheat ?
I guess that is an unforeseen side effect. I would need to figure out the specific ID that ties to each and only give you those you actually win I guess. I'm kind of busy playing the game at the moment though.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

This is awesome, thanks man. Like you, I played the first 3 on PC, but just couldn't wait for the PC version to come out...but I got so used to cheating on the PC, so this is a lifesaver for someone who has a limited amount of time for video games and doesn't want to spend any more time grinding than I have to. Think there's any way to cheat the levels of the Master Quartzes? I don't know the first thing about editing PS4 saves, but that would be super useful if you have the time for it and if it's feasible.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bikeracer4487 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:51 am
This is awesome, thanks man. Like you, I played the first 3 on PC, but just couldn't wait for the PC version to come out...but I got so used to cheating on the PC, so this is a lifesaver for someone who has a limited amount of time for video games and doesn't want to spend any more time grinding than I have to. Think there's any way to cheat the levels of the Master Quartzes? I don't know the first thing about editing PS4 saves, but that would be super useful if you have the time for it and if it's feasible.
Glad you enjoy it.

It might be possible, but another thing you can try for that is infinite Shining Pom Droplet. I loaded a clear file from CS3 that I downloaded from the Internet and received a couple of Shining Pom Droplets. I use the inventory option to always have 80 every so often. Using these levels up your master quartz also.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

For those that don't have Shining Pom Droplets from loading a clear save file, I added an option to put some in your inventory. It's in EDIT 2.25.

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:12 am
For those that don't have Shining Pom Droplets from loading a clear save file, I added an option to put some in your inventory. It's in EDIT 2.25.
Oh, that's awesome! Had no idea those also leveled up Master Quartzes. You're the man!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Besides playing some of the game, I spent some time looking for notebook data to fix the VM Inventory issue. I added 3 options in this update. One is Set All Character Notes To Fully Known. I think you have to progress to a certain point before a trophy will pop for this, but it marks character notes to fully known. I also have Set All Fishing Notes To Caught. This sets your notebook to say you've caught all the fish. The trophy for this depends on your inventory also, so at a certain point in the game you can buy the remaining things to level up your rod and it should pop. Finally I have Set All VM Card Notes To Known. This may pop the trophy at the next event or perhaps when you beat a VM opponent. I popped my trophy for the cards while I was making the cheat. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 2.5.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:35 pm
Besides playing some of the game, I spent some time looking for notebook data to fix the VM Inventory issue. I added 3 options in this update. One is Set All Character Notes To Fully Known. I think you have to progress to a certain point before a trophy will pop for this, but it marks character notes to fully known. I also have Set All Fishing Notes To Caught. This sets your notebook to say you've caught all the fish. The trophy for this depends on your inventory also, so at a certain point in the game you can buy the remaining things to level up your rod and it should pop. Finally I have Set All VM Card Notes To Known. This may pop the trophy at the next event or perhaps when you beat a VM opponent. I popped my trophy for the cards while I was making the cheat. Enjoy!

It's in EDIT 2.5.
Thank really love the VM while i play jp version back then but i would love to use full deck early on in the game because of all those op master

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I missed scanning a Trial Chest monster and looked on how to fix that. I came up with Set Battle Notes To Fully Known (Only Those Already Partially Known). This sets battle notes to fully known, but you have to at least hit a monster once to partially fill it in before this will complete it. I also put in pointers to Bonding Points Current and Max in this update. I'm up to Act 2 where you first get bonding points.

It's in EDIT 2.75.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

is there a way to give myself 5000 of each Sepith?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

xros wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:45 am
is there a way to give myself 5000 of each Sepith?
Yes, I added pointers to these values in EDIT 3.0. Enjoy!

wtimes3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wtimes3 »

Is there a way to add all collectible books, I was messing around with save wizard quick codes and overwrote some I had purchased earlier in the game and now I'm stuck.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

wtimes3 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 pm
Is there a way to add all collectible books, I was messing around with save wizard quick codes and overwrote some I had purchased earlier in the game and now I'm stuck.
From what I can tell, the book notebook section simply requires the book inventory. You can edit the Get All VM Card script and put the first card id to 260 and last one to 377 and see if that gets you all books. Those were the book id's from cold steel 3. I'm not sure if there are any beyond 377 or not.

EDIT: I tried ending at 400 and received the new 3 & 9 books. I'm still not sure if this is all you need for a trophy.

wtimes3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wtimes3 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:25 pm
wtimes3 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:50 pm
From what I can tell, the book notebook section simply requires the book inventory. You can edit the Get All VM Card script and put the first card id to 260 and last one to 377 and see if that gets you all books. Those were the book id's from cold steel 3. I'm not sure if there are any beyond 377 or not.

EDIT: I tried ending at 400 and received the new 3 & 9 books. I'm still not sure if this is all you need for a trophy.
I found this list of item ID's from the japanese save wizard community, I dunno if this will help.

[Link]

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It appears 412 is the last book id, so try 260 through 412 and see if that is all for a trophy.