- Easy Kill Option 1 *Hotkey Included* (Mostly works on enemies and items. If you notice some enemies cannot be killed. Disable this and use Option 2)
- Easy Kill Option 2 *Hotkey Included* (Mostly works on enemies only. Items cannot be destroyed)
- Max Experience Level *Hotkey Included* (You should use this ONLY after destroying the dresser at the start. Collect some experience points and then activate the cheat. The max you can only reach is Level 20 in this early access version. Max is Level 50)
- Health Editor *Hotkey Included* (Get hit first and then activate this cheat. I create a hotkey to maximize it's health and freeze it)
- Experience Level Editor (You should use this ONLY after destroying the dresser at the start. Collect some experience points and then activate the cheat. I do not know what the max points is. You can edit it according to your choice)
- 1k Quantity Per Item Collected *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. You need to collect at least 2 quantity of the same item. You will notice the slots will fill up to the max. After you have done this, transfer it to the chest. If you want to control the quantity of the item, use the editor instead)
- Items Editor *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. You need to collect at least 2 quantity of the same item. Edit the value of your choice and you will notice the slots will fill up to the max. You can do this individually for other items as well. After you have finished filling in the items to the chest and If you just leave this editor activated, it will displayed as 0 you don't need to collect twice of the same item. You can collect it only once and edit it)
- Easy Kills *Hotkey Included* (Added a new single option. This might not work 100% on all kills on enemies and items)
- Easy Kills Option 1 & 2 Backup (This is for backup only. This is a combination from Option 1 & 2. You can still use it if you find the new one is having issues)
- Real time Current Time & Day Editor (Do NOT disturb or edit this. You can pause it but unsure if there is any effect on the day and night cycle.)
- Infinite Throwable Items *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. Credits to SPORES)
- Throwable Items Editor (Credits to SPORES)
- All Items Materials/Resources Available into Storage *Hotkey Included* (Credits to Cake-San. Activate this once will be more than enough)
- Table Updated to v0.6.0.8 (Early Access)
- Some scripts revised (The first cheat might not work 100% on all kills on enemies and items. The rest seems fine)
- Table Updated to v0.6.4.18 (Early Access) and compatible with v0.6.5.15 (Early Access)
- Remove Real time current time & day editor
- Added multiple infinite health choices whichever works for you
- Table Updated to v0.6.6.12 (Early Access)
- Table Updated to v0.6.7.12 (Early Access)
- Removed some Obsolete Infinite Health Options and hotkey added as well for easy activation.
- Added Undetected Cheat (Monsters won't be able to see you. However, if you touch or approached close enough it will still sense and attack you. Ex Human Hurler that throw toxic projectiles at you can still throw if you make any movement from the front or make any noise from the front but is still unable to see you)
- Added Easy Kill/Destroy Cheat (This applies to monsters and items. Please note that you still have to activate Infinite Health. This cheat may or may not work for you. So far it works well for me)
- Will only update when the cheats are no longer working or IF you still want me to do any further updates in the future.
- Table Updated to v0.6.8.7 (Early Access) (Tested & compatible with v0.6.8.16)
- Infinite Health Options and Easy Kills updated to this version
Note: This cheat table may or may not work for you. Please subscribe or bookmark this topic for future updates. Cheat Engine v7.2 is required
Click the like button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1