OneeChanbara - Origin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OneeChanbara - Origin

Post by KS212 »

alexandru1548 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm
having issues with the game crashing when trying to attack? don't active: No HP Loss (Xtatic Form) :D :) ;) :(
You have the wrong version if its crashing. I'm testing w/ cracked ver, latest 1.02 update and all options work as expected.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

I am using the Steam (original) version and the table is working fine

kkdecara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkdecara »

Thank you very much.

Does someone by any chance know how to access the debug menu? In the XML files there is one and even hints on how to open it, with UI coordinates and all.

I just want to access graphics performance options that are in there to disable stuff like lighting, bloom, and alter ScaleResolution, because my PC is lowspec.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Is there a way to change the counter of the Quests? I'd like to set them to (goal -1) so that I can clear them without wasting too much time.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

An interesting idea, can we have a survival level edit.
the last couple stages are boss rush which is pretty enjoyable but takes a long time to reach (starting at levels 43 - 93 ....)
would be neat if possible to change the next stage number in the survival mode!

PrincessAwesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PrincessAwesome »

Hello there! Thank you for the table. But it randomly crashes when loading the next level in-game. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure why. Was just curious what option that's responsible for the crashing. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Game version is v1.02.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

PrincessAwesome wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:35 am
Hello there! Thank you for the table. But it randomly crashes when loading the next level in-game. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure why. Was just curious what option that's responsible for the crashing. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Game version is v1.02.
unfortunately my friend, there is a big possibility the issues you are facing come from the game itself.
Tamsoft games are kinda infamous for that.
Been trying to play Z2 Chaos (the game released before this in the series) and despite checking everything i can and updating to the latest version the game still crashes (whenever i get hit).

bummer.

PrincessAwesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

321123 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:05 am
PrincessAwesome wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:35 am
unfortunately my friend, there is a big possibility the issues you are facing come from the game itself.
Tamsoft games are kinda infamous for that.
Been trying to play Z2 Chaos (the game released before this in the series) and despite checking everything i can and updating to the latest version the game still crashes (whenever i get hit).

bummer.
I can play the game fine with almost all of the options ticked/enabled. Once the level is done, the results screen shows up where you upgrade/enhance HP, ATK and DEF. It then gives you 2 options to either continue to the next level or go back to main menu. When I choose "continue to the next level", it crashes immediately to the desktop with no error message etc. Sometimes it does that and sometimes it doesn't and I have no idea what option ticked that causes the crash. Anyways, thank you for replying. Stay safe, stay healthy and have an awesome day ahead! :)

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

It could be the game issue. In a rare case my game also crashed when continue to next level. Sometimes exit button also didnt work. If you use Game Speed script, better change hotkey to something else because i found that if alt/shift is pressed, the mouse becomes infunctional.

natsuneten
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by natsuneten »

PrincessAwesome wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:13 am
I can play the game fine with almost all of the options ticked/enabled. Once the level is done, the results screen shows up where you upgrade/enhance HP, ATK and DEF. It then gives you 2 options to either continue to the next level or go back to main menu. When I choose "continue to the next level", it crashes immediately to the desktop with no error message etc. Sometimes it does that and sometimes it doesn't and I have no idea what option ticked that causes the crash. Anyways, thank you for replying. Stay safe, stay healthy and have an awesome day ahead! :)
It's a bug from the game, not from the cheat table. That happens to me too even when I'm not using the table. Especially after finished the first boss fight. After you defeated it and went to the result screen, try to go back to main menu and continue from there. I've used this method for other level too and almost never crash.

PrincessAwesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

natsuneten wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 am
PrincessAwesome wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:13 am
It's a bug from the game, not from the cheat table. That happens to me too even when I'm not using the table. Especially after finished the first boss fight. After you defeated it and went to the result screen, try to go back to main menu and continue from there. I've used this method for other level too and almost never crash.
Hello! Oh well thank you for letting me know. I thought it has something to do with the table. Good. I'll just play it this way instead.

Worky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Worky »

Nice, can u pls update?

LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LucyHF »

Please update the table to support latest version

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Updated for v 1.03

SoundOfDarkness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

Cyber wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:06 pm
Updated for v 1.03
Any chance for an update? Game version is 1.04 now and not all cheats are working.