Ziggurat 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ziggurat 2

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Ziggurat 2

Scripts
- Infinite Health & Mana Option 1 *Hotkey Included* (You need to first select & shoot using your Wand. Pause the game and activate the cheat. Then unpause the game and see at the lower right if the ammo becomes 999. If it doesn't, try using Option 2)
- Infinite Health & Mana Option 2 *Hotkey Included* (You need to first select & shoot using your Wand. Pause the game and activate the cheat. Then unpause the game and see at the lower right if the ammo becomes 999. If it does, then it works)
- 1 Billion Experience Points *Hotkey Included* (You need to first collect those glowing gems and activate this cheat. These are experience points. Each collection of these gems, you will level up. I don't know how much you can level up. If you want to edit these values manually, use the editor)
- 1 Billion Coins *Hotkey Included* (Collect at least 1 or 2 coins and activate this cheat and collect it again)

Editors
- Experience Points Editor *Hotkey Included* (You need to first collect those glowing gems and then activate this script. Collect some more and it will register here)

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Update #10 (Compatible with Update#11/Build.9340089/Build.9433467/Build.9505629/Update#13/Update#14/Build.10228303/Build.10306049/Build.10454348)
- Some pointers offset revised

Update #9
- 1 Billion Coins script and most of the other editor pointers offset revised

Update #6 (Compatible with previous table from Early Access Update #41 onwards/Update#2/Update#3/Update#5/Update#7/Update#8)
- No changes made. Added pointer for scoring

Update #1 (Compatible with previous table from Early Access Update #41 onwards/Update#2/Update#3/Update#5)
- Removed duplicate pointers
- Added an attach process script for easy activation

Update #47 (Compatible with previous table from Update #41 onwards and Update #48-#50 and Full Release)
- Added some options in the Fp Controller
- You no longer need to use skill to populate the editor

Update #44 (Compatible with previous table from Update #41 onwards and Update #45)
- Scoring Added *Hotkey Included*
- No changes to the table only want to add the above to view your current score

Update #41 (Compatible with Update#42/Update#43)
- Table updated to suit this version
- Fixed Player Editor not activating for this version
- Revised some pointer offsets

Update #40
- Table updated to suit this version

Update #39
- Minor revision to the pointer
- Added an auto add process script embedded and executed when the game is already running.

Update #36 (Compatible with Update#37/Update#38)
- Table updated to this version

Update 3 (Build 6525928) (Compatible with Update#33/#34)
Spoiler
Update 2 (Early Access)

Please note that you need to activate and deactivate the script. Sometime it may take time to populate the data. Try getting hit after you activate the script.
Spoiler
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only KoFi/Patreon Members will get full access for my tables update which is available in my official discord channel effective on January 2023

Previous Table Versions
Click Here
Ziggurat2 Update #1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Ziggurat2 Update #47(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Ziggurat2 vUpdate44(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Ziggurat2 vUpdate41(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Ziggurat2 vUpdate40(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Ziggurat2 vUpdate39(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Ziggurat2 (Update36).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Ziggurat2 Build 6525928.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Ziggurat2 U2(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Ziggurat2(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ziggurat2 Update #10.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
Ziggurat2 Update #9.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Ziggurat2 Update #6.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:22 am, edited 51 times in total.

Dlysis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ziggurat 2 (Early Access)

Post by Dlysis »

Hello
can you please update the table the game got updated and the exp script isn't working

Tharnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tharnstar »

yep, inf xp not working, also i can't get the editor scripts to activate. didn't try the coin cheat, since it's easily editable anyways.
i'm using CE 7.2

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Tharnstar wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:47 am
yep, inf xp not working, also i can't get the editor scripts to activate. didn't try the coin cheat, since it's easily editable anyways.
i'm using CE 7.2
I am not sure what version you are in now but I might not have the latest version with me.

Tharnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tharnstar »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 am
Tharnstar wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:47 am
i'm using CE 7.2
I am not sure what version you are in now but I might not have the latest version with me.
sent you a pm. will be back in a few hours.

ltearth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ltearth »

Any chance this table will get updated to work?