Deep Rock Galactic + Legacy Edition + Survivor (Console, Modding & SaveGame)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Steel001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam & Windows] Deep Rock Galactic (CT, Mods, Cheat Codes, SaveGame)

Post by Steel001 »

Hey guys! Is there any free Table for the latest Steam version? 10 Euro is too much for Akira's table for literally one game that doesn't even have anti-cheat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Steel001 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:34 pm
Hey guys! Is there any free Table for the latest Steam version? 10 Euro is too much for Akira's table for literally one game that doesn't even have anti-cheat.
1. It's 10€ for ALL my tables and not just the one for DRG.
2. Who cares if it has anti-cheat or not, it's still work to do it all and keep it up to date.
3. My DRG table has 100+ options so I did put a lot of work into it.

4. Maybe read everything first the next time before you post something, I did post a few updated scripts for free in the main post and a few comments back ray2160 posted a table, his table is for the uwp version but the process name is the only big difference so it's easy to make it work for the steam version.

Steel001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Steel001 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:31 pm
Steel001 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:34 pm
1. It's 10€ for ALL my tables and not just the one for DRG.
2. Who cares if it has anti-cheat or not, it's still work to do it all and keep it up to date.
3. My DRG table has 100+ options so I did put a lot of work into it.

4. Maybe read everything first the next time before you post something, I did post a few updated scripts for free in the main post and a few comments back ray2160 posted a table, his table is for the uwp version but the process name is the only big difference so it's easy to make it work for the steam version.
1. I understand that, but the only table that I need - is for DRG.
2. Still work, true. But I'm used to the fact that most CE Tables are free. OR at least not that expensive. I mean, who would pay you 10 euro PER month just to get a CE table for a game that has no anti-cheat? I wouldn't mind paying you 3 bucks for the table considering that it has over 100 options, but not more.
3. I mainly need scripts to complete Season with a click of a button. Not infnite health or other shit. I've seen ray2160's table, but I have no idea how to get it working.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Steel001 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:11 pm
2. Still work, true. But I'm used to the fact that most CE Tables are free. OR at least not that expensive. I mean, who would pay you 10 euro PER month just to get a CE table for a game that has no anti-cheat? I wouldn't mind paying you 3 bucks for the table considering that it has over 100 options, but not more.
My table is also available for free, the updates however aren't, even admins here often update their tables for patrons only.
The main point is that it takes time, I have 47+ tables which I try to keep up to date and I'm still making new tables, guess how much time all that takes.
Why would anyone spend that much time for this when he doesn't get anything from it?
Steel001 wrote:
3. I mainly need scripts to complete Season with a click of a button. Not infnite health or other shit. I've seen ray2160's table, but I have no idea how to get it working.
My table has options to easily complete the seasons & add season tokens ;)

Steel001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Steel001 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:16 pm
Steel001 wrote:
My table is also available for free, the updates however aren't, even admins here often update their tables only for patrons.
The main point is that it takes time, I have 47+ tables which I try to keep up to date and I'm still making new tables, guess how much time all that takes.
Why would anyone spend that much time for this when he doesn't get anything from it?
Steel001 wrote:
My table has options to easily complete the seasons & add season tokens ;)
I understand that it takes time to keep 47+ tables up to date. The only thing I don't get, is why can't you just sell them separately? I don't care about other tables you make, because I either don't play in those games or has trainers for them.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Steel001 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:19 pm
I understand that it takes time to keep 47+ tables up to date. The only thing I don't get, is why can't you just sell them separately? I don't care about other tables you make, because I either don't play in those games or has trainers for them.
Bc that would be a lot more work using patreon :ph34r:
I would need to:
-add a patreon level for every table separately
-add a discord role for every patreon table separately
-add a discord channel for every patreon table separately (well already have that)

And we do have already a lot of roles & channels (there's btw a limit for the roles you can have in discord).

But even if I would sell the table separately, $3 wouldn't be a fair price.
In germany you get around 10€ per hour for your work, now think about how much time I did spent making the table.
Even if it would be just 1€ per hour it would be more than 10€ in the end, so 10€ for all my tables is a pretty good price I would say lol
Last edited by Akira on Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Steel001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Steel001 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:27 pm
Steel001 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:19 pm
Bc that would be a lot more work using patreon :ph34r:
I would need to:
-add a patreon level for every table separately
-add a discord role for every patreon table separately
-add a discord channel for every patreon table separately (well already have that)

And we do have already a lot of roles & channels (there's btw a limit for the roles you can have in discord).
Well, that's sad. Otherwise I'd be willing to buy a table for DRG.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

for the max inventory once you have started search on your character's inventory via looking for MULE's inventory you will see [rcx+60], dissect the structure and look for offset 64, now this offset also control's MULE's max inventory for some odd reason so make a cmp arguement to only look for your character's inventory in my use case I used +30 as its a 1,2 value 1 for the mule 2 for your PC

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Algester wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:04 am
for the max inventory once you have started search on your character's inventory via looking for MULE's inventory you will see [rcx+60], dissect the structure and look for offset 64, now this offset also control's MULE's max inventory for some odd reason so make a cmp arguement to only look for your character's inventory in my use case I used +30 as its a 1,2 value 1 for the mule 2 for your PC
If you know all that why don't you do it your self? :ph34r:
Btw just as always that's already available in my table.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I already did... -_-

ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ray2160 »

Updated table Here

Arthur22Q
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arthur22Q »

Per your referenced post, it seems the table isn't working again. Using DRG version 1.35.69455.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I look forward to an update whenever you can. I appreciate your work.

muevelo14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muevelo14 »

Change RANK? File 11.000, in game 666

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

The game gets updated in around 2 hours (see release time for the new DLC in steam).
They don't just update the game, they also update the game engine (to 4.27).
This means ofc that things in the tables might break AND mods will break.

I already fixed some weapon related scripts in my table but there's no real point in updating it all yet since there will most likely be some hotfixes which might break things again.

Diseenith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diseenith »

In terms of updates will there be one for the 'completed' save file? I know they changed the way overclocks are stored or something so its harder to edit those in.