Deep Rock Galactic + Legacy Edition + Survivor (Console, Modding & SaveGame)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vraska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam & Windows] Deep Rock Galactic (CT, Mods, Cheat Codes, SaveGame)

Post by Vraska »

Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:44 pm
And ofc they pushed another hotfix...I swear they're just waiting for me to fix the table just to break it again lol.
oof...

Anyway, thx for great job! Even after hotfix, some stuff still working

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

So now that Deep Rock is on the Xbox game pass, and can essentially be purchased for 3 months for a single dollar and then another 3 months for a dollar before having to go to the 10 dollar monthly subscription, can we expect to see an updated version of the windows table anytime soon?

I really love the game, but don't really want to go buy it on steam especially because even if I were able to transfer my level 65 characters save data over there, I wouldn't be able to play with my friends anymore because for some reason there isn't crossplay between the two.

I used to use the windows table (slightly broken as it was) on my solo play time to farm matrix cores on the extreme deep dives, but I can't do that anymore thanks to the new patches.

Would love to see a windows version update sometime in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Gadget

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:44 pm
And ofc they pushed another hotfix...I swear they're just waiting for me to fix the table just to break it again lol.
Lol, rip, I wonder if they monitor this thread... :ph34r:

Well now's the time! surely there is going to be a few days (hopefully months) of "peace" before the next update... they did seem to have slow down a lot though on their updating;

[Link]

Feb 26 then now March 15, that's a pretty big gap.

EDIT: I actually just read the patch notes for it and they literally say "The last hotfix of update 33 is upon us"... /knocksonwood

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:56 am
So now that Deep Rock is on the Xbox game pass, and can essentially be purchased for 3 months for a single dollar and then another 3 months for a dollar before having to go to the 10 dollar monthly subscription, can we expect to see an updated version of the windows table anytime soon?

I really love the game, but don't really want to go buy it on steam especially because even if I were able to transfer my level 65 characters save data over there, I wouldn't be able to play with my friends anymore because for some reason there isn't crossplay between the two.

I used to use the windows table (slightly broken as it was) on my solo play time to farm matrix cores on the extreme deep dives, but I can't do that anymore thanks to the new patches.

Would love to see a windows version update sometime in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Gadget
I won't update the table for the microsoft version simply bc i don't own it and there's no point for me in buying it.
Akira wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 pm
Cheat Table from Vergbergler, Me & Others (Microsoft):
FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.CT
The Microsoft Version won't be updated any time soon bc i don't own it.
Feel free to gift me the game if you want me to update the table for it.
Someone in our discord server watched some videos from me (how to make some easy scripts) and fixed some stuff for the microsoft version, his table can be found in our discord server but that was already some hotfixes ago.
[Link]

Btw it is possible to transfer your savegame between the different versions.

zisu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zisu »

First of all, thank you for posting this CT.

There is a feature that doesn't work, but I'm curious when it will update.

I am a Steam user.

Thank you :D

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

zisu wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:03 am
May I ask which feature you mean?

zisu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zisu »

Akira wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:22 pm
zisu wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:03 am
May I ask which feature you mean?
For example, (Instant M1000 Classic ADS Bonus Damage, Firing Speed, etc.) is not checked.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Haven't had a chance to play with the new March patch and most recent table so maybe these are already working, if so disregard, but if not, could you take a look at the "Pickaxe Destruction Amount" code and see if that one can be fixed? It was broke previously and it's one of the codes I really like (more like required) to play with. At your leisure of course, and thanks again for maintaining this mammoth of a table all this time!

Bonus points if you can also take a look at "Unlimited Health (Works for DRILLDOZER)" code, but that one's not nearly as important as the Pickaxe one :P.

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

In Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose Eexperimental.
Wait until the download is done, go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames (Make a Backup of your SaveGame :!: ), change the name of your normal SaveGame to the name of the experimental SaveGame and overwrite the experimeantal SaveGame with it, than start the game, use the Cheat Terminal in the Space Rig to get what you want.
The Cheat Terminal got the following options:
Add 10000 XP
Add 10000 Credits
Add 150 Resources
Add 10 Perk Points
Rotate Missions (useless for what you wanne do)
Unlock all Weapons
Unlock all Upgrades
Reset Upgrades (will delete all or almost all Upgrades which you have)
Advance Assignment (will complete your active Mission)
Give all Matrix Cores
Forge all Matrix Cores
Reset all Matrix Cores (will delete all or almost all Matrix Cores which you have)
Give random Matrix Core
If you just cheat all Stuff you may or may not be able to complete a few Milestones and or Achievments, the best way if you also want to get these things is probably to complete them in the experimental Game.
If you forge all Matrix Cores the normal way you can use the Speed Hack from CheatEngine to speed up the progress.

End the Game, again go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames than rename the experimental SaveGame to the Name of your normal SaveGame and overwrite the original SaveGame with it.
Go again to Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose "None" and wait until the Download is done.

Well it sounds much but it's easier as searching for the right Values in an Online-Editor which does not even show all SaveGame Informations :).

i tried 2 times, not work, do you think it get patched ?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:37 am
In Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose Eexperimental.
Wait until the download is done, go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames (Make a Backup of your SaveGame :!: ), change the name of your normal SaveGame to the name of the experimental SaveGame and overwrite the experimeantal SaveGame with it, than start the game, use the Cheat Terminal in the Space Rig to get what you want.
The Cheat Terminal got the following options:
Add 10000 XP
Add 10000 Credits
Add 150 Resources
Add 10 Perk Points
Rotate Missions (useless for what you wanne do)
Unlock all Weapons
Unlock all Upgrades
Reset Upgrades (will delete all or almost all Upgrades which you have)
Advance Assignment (will complete your active Mission)
Give all Matrix Cores
Forge all Matrix Cores
Reset all Matrix Cores (will delete all or almost all Matrix Cores which you have)
Give random Matrix Core
If you just cheat all Stuff you may or may not be able to complete a few Milestones and or Achievments, the best way if you also want to get these things is probably to complete them in the experimental Game.
If you forge all Matrix Cores the normal way you can use the Speed Hack from CheatEngine to speed up the progress.

End the Game, again go to Steam/SteamApps/Common/Deep Rock Galactic/FSD/Saved/SaveGames than rename the experimental SaveGame to the Name of your normal SaveGame and overwrite the original SaveGame with it.
Go again to Steam Library, make a right click on Deep Rock Galactic, click on Properties, go to Beta and choose "None" and wait until the Download is done.

Well it sounds much but it's easier as searching for the right Values in an Online-Editor which does not even show all SaveGame Informations :).

i tried 2 times, not work, do you think it get patched ?
Yeh we know about that but do you know what's even easier?
Just use the Cheat Table, Console Commands or Mods :D
(Or download my 100% Save Game)
Akira wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 pm
Cheat Table from Vergbergler & Me (Steam):
Deep_Rock_Galactic_v3.6.CT

Ingame Console Commands + Unlock Informations:
[Link]

Mod Discord - DRG Modding:
[Link]

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

Some of the cheat command shows (Cheat_AddCredits 100) Command not recognized, i wonder if this is outdated ?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:50 pm
Some of the cheat command shows (Cheat_AddCredits 100) Command not recognized, i wonder if this is outdated ?
You can try:
C_AddCredits
The devs changed some commands.
If that still doesn't work then you need another thing to unlock it, for example the Cheat Table from SunBeam (not available for free).

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

Thank you, would you send me a link to SunBeam's table ?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:21 pm
Thank you, would you send me a link to SunBeam's table ?
Should be linked in my first post.
But you know you don't need console commands to cheat resources & stuff, right?
There are some great mods which can spawn things and do other stuff.
And with my table you can change the resource values directly.

nachosya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nachosya »

I want to know how to generate mechanical events,because I didn't find it in CT

thanks.