- updated undead, continues damage, like fire, poison, etc, won't kill you anymore.
- updated ignore stamina. rewrote the script, function is changed slightly, but ultimately it works the same.
- updated easy Foresight to auto counter. rewrote the scripts, it deals with the flag rather than the timer now,
- health still drop when being hit but you won't be killed.
- fall from height could still result in instant death.
- do whatever you want regardless of the stamina bar.
- works on sword and daggers. may need to learn the corresponding skills first (Foresight for sword, Comet Strike for dagger).
- when bow/axe is equipped, the damage received from valid attack would be nullified instead.
ignore quick item quantity
- as title suggests, you can use a quick item (and the health potion with short-cut key) regardless of its remaining quantity.
- item quantity still drop until it reaches zero.
- arrow quantities won't drop below 1.
- buy anything regardless of your remaining gold amount.
- gold amount still drop until it reaches zero when you do a purchase.
ignore skill point
- learns skills regardless of your remaining skill points.
- skill points would show a negative number if you used more than you have, this way you can choose not to overpower yourself too much by keeping track on the skill points.
quite many bad news recently, need some distractions, and this is one of the results.latest:backup:
probably won't update much.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1