Second Extinction

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Second Extinction

Post by Akira »

RedRavenXe wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:15 am
You say it's not from the cheat but, it's buggued since i use the cheat, before i didn't get problem
Well i have no diea what exactly you did, i changed the script which removes research points when buying an upgrade.
That changed my research points to a really high value and i coudn't use'em, then i played a round and it was fixed.

On a second acc i changed the research point value directly, got the same problem and playing a round fixed it again.

Maybe search your research points again and change 'em to 0.
OR just write the guy from the official discord (i would recommand not to mention that you cheated).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RedRavenXe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedRavenXe »

Akira wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:26 am
RedRavenXe wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:15 am
You say it's not from the cheat but, it's buggued since i use the cheat, before i didn't get problem
Well i have no diea what exactly you did, i changed the script which removes research points when buying an upgrade.
That changed my research points to a really high value and i coudn't use'em, then i played a round and it was fixed.

On a second acc i changed the research point value directly, got the same problem and playing a round fixed it again.

Maybe search your research points again and change 'em to 0.
OR just write the guy from the official discord (i would recommand not to mention that you cheated).
I gonna try to find research points, and i gonna see

strangeperson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by strangeperson »

Akira wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:40 am
Great work, again :).

May i ask how you found the minigun overheating and the damage?
(searched for it by my self but coudn't find it)

Am I still allowed to add your scripts to my table (with credits to you)?
Yes, you can always add my scripts to your cheat table.

Minigun Overheat: search for Increase Value / Decrease Value as you fire with Minigun, because it will increase the bar of heating. When you stop shooting value is 0, when you keep shooting value is higher than 0 - it increases as heat bar increases too. You will find that about 10 address have this behaviour. Add them all and freeze each one to discover what is the right. After, check what writes to this address, and you'll see 2 entries. AOB Inject for each and done.

Super Damange: this one was a bit hard to do, because firstly I made "One Hit Kill" by setting enemy health to 0 (to find Enemy's HP Adress, scan for Increase/Decrease value as you hit T-Rex, for example). Worked, but with "One Hit Kill" enabled, loots completely disappeared from the game. Then I changed it to "Super Damage", which consists in drastically decrease Enemy's HP instead set it to 0. I used the same AOB Inject for both, just changing a bit of how code is injected to subtract HP in every write call instead set it 0 forever. Required too much time testing it to find the better value, because a very high decrease value makes the enemy invencible.

For Super Damage I also tried to increase weapon damage by changing weapon perks, but I couldn't find the right address, maybe it's server-sided. Also, this would not a cool solution due too many vars. Dealing with enemy HP is easier and more efficient.
Last edited by strangeperson on Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arhelay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arhelay »

strangeperson wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:32 pm
Required too much time testing it to find the better value, because a very high decrease value makes the enemy invencible.
This explains how i once met two invincible but completely docile raptors, heh.
thanks a lot, farming is not fun in this game after you conplete every mission a few times, with uberdamage its somewhat acceptable.

strangeperson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by strangeperson »

Arhelay wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04 am
This explains how i once met two invincible but completely docile raptors, heh.
thanks a lot, farming is not fun in this game after you conplete every mission a few times, with uberdamage its somewhat acceptable.
Yes. In a complete run, I experienced this issue 1 or 2 times. I updated my table and added known issues to the list.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

strangeperson wrote:
Minigun Overheating: search for Increase Value / Decrease Value as you fire with Minigun, because it will increase the bar of heating. When you stop shooting value is 0, when you keep shooting value is higher than 0 - it increases as heat bar increases too. You will find that about 10 address have this behaviour. Add them all and freeze each one to discover what is the right. After, check what writes to this address, and you'll see 2 entries. AOB Inject for each and done.
Was just asking because the overheating time wasn't long enough to scan for it, at least for me (even with hotkeys for it).
Did you slow the game speed down?
I thought that the shot count or the magazine adresses might write or access the overheat adress but I had no luck.
strangeperson wrote:
Super Damange: this one was a bit hard to do, because firstly I made "One Hit Kill" by setting enemy health to 0 (to find Enemy's HP Adress, scan for Increase/Decrease value as you hit T-Rex, for example). Worked, but with "One Hit Kill" enabled, loots completely disappeared from the game. Then I changed it to "Super Damage", which consists in drastically decrease Enemy's HP instead set it to 0. I used the same AOB Inject for both, just changing a bit of how code is injected to subtract HP in every write call instead set it 0 forever. Required too much time testing it to find the better value, because a very high decrease value makes the enemy invencible.
I didn't even try to scan for their health since i coudn't even find my own health, i searched for it with increased/decreased but i did not find a value which effects the health.
strangeperson wrote:
For Super Damage I also tried to increase weapon damage by changing weapon perks, but I couldn't find the right address, maybe it's server-sided. Also, this would not a cool solution due too many vars. Dealing with enemy HP is easier and more efficient.
I tried to lock the perks so i could equip 'em all but that didn't work, I can confirm that they are server sided.
(The complete Save Game is server sided)

strangeperson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by strangeperson »

Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:23 pm
Was just asking because the overheating time wasn't long enough to scan for it, at least for me (even with hotkeys for it).
Did you slow the game speed down?
No. For the second scan (first was Unknown Value with no heat bar), I set hotkey for "Increased Value" and made the heat bar increase, keep shooting to stay heat bar with any value higher than 0 until the second scan completed (I don't think if it's necessary, just did in this way to make sure I was getting the right address). Future scans are faster.

Example:
First Scan = 0% heat bar, Unknown Value
Second Scan = 50% heat bar, Increased Value (keep shooting to have heat bar > 0% until scan finishes)
Third Scan = 25% heat bar, Decreased Value... and so on

Keep in mind that hotkeys are very sensitive, sometimes you press the key and Cheat Engine scans many times. Press the key very fast and release it as fast you can lol.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Btw what about an invisible cheat?
I think "Jürgen" got a ability for that.
Last edited by Akira on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Added the two new scripts from strangeperson to my table.
-Super Damage
-No Minigun Overheat

NCO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NCO »

is anyone else having trouble with contracts not registering when using the scripts? can equip the contracts but they arent progressing while in mission

strangeperson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by strangeperson »

NCO wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:38 pm
is anyone else having trouble with contracts not registering when using the scripts? can equip the contracts but they arent progressing while in mission
About script idk. There are some broken contracts even with no cheats, check steam forums. Did you try disable cheats?
Akira wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:53 pm
Btw what about an invisible cheat?
I think "Jürgen" got a ability for that.
I tried some hours, no success. Using invisible skill as source, I didn't find any 4-bytes value which works.
The right way to do it: scan Float values. 0 means you are invisible, > 0 means you are visible. It requires exceptional patience due the amount of float values, and to find the right one you will make game crashes many times (I tried and crashed a lot), I gave up lol. You can try yourself by following this tutorial (after minute 40) made for Generation Zero, the previous game from the same devs.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

NCO wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:38 pm
Yes, there are some bugged assignments but it also seems like one or to scripts causing porblems.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

strangeperson wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:08 am
- No Minigun Overheat
After the latest hotfix (3) this option crashes my game.

strangeperson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by strangeperson »

Akira wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:52 pm
After the latest hotfix (3) this option crashes my game.
Updated my cheat table for the lastest version (0.1.0.2).
Download on page 4: viewtopic.php?p=160710#p160710

EDIT:
Purple platform created a trainer for Second Extinction.

ring0star
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ring0star »

2 things below :
  • A nospread script
  • How-To find and use Research and Resources even if you don't have enough

#0x01 First, the NoSpread script. Works great, and if you love some precision for your minigun, you'll love it.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SPREAD,SecondExtinction_F.exe,F3 0F 11 8B 58 04 00 00 41) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"SecondExtinction_F.exe"+91A474)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rbx+00000458],0
  jmp return

SPREAD:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(SPREAD)

[DISABLE]

SPREAD:
  db F3 0F 11 8B 58 04 00 00

unregistersymbol(SPREAD)
dealloc(newmem)
Couldn't find nosway or norecoil yet.

#0x02 Now, for the Research and Resources part.
There are 2 ways.
  • Pointer way
  • Script way (I use the one from Akira, thanks man)
Pointer :
Add a new 4 Bytes pointer

"SecondExtinction_F.exe"+033C3358
+108
+30
Should do the trick.

If not, here's a couple of others that also works here :

"SecondExtinction_F.exe"+033B9B78
+1C0
+208
+30

"SecondExtinction_F.exe"+033C36A8
+A18
+108
+30
The address value is basically your Research value.
1. Add Address Manually and put the address the pointer is pointing to.
2. Now, you can change this value and freeze it.
3. Go now to "Heroes" then back to "Weapons" and go back to the weapon you need Research points.
There you are ! You can use them.
But you can only unlock 1 thing at a time, so don't forget to click on "Heroes" and come back to refresh the values.
As long as you don't quit the lobby (to go ingame or to join a friend), it will work.

EDIT (to complete the explanation) :
All others resources are around the address the pointer is pointing to.
Just search your value by narrowing the range (the last 4 bytes are usually enough, unless you search for green/blue resources) instead of searching from 0000000000000000 to 7fffffffffffffff.

For example : your pointer is P->2A6EEF29CF0
Copy-paste the line, edit the address and uncheck "Pointer". This will put just 2A6EEF29CF0 in your table. This is your Research value. You can freeze it if you want.
For any other resource, just narrow the search in Memory Scan Options, like Start 2A6EEF20000 and Stop 2A6EEF2FFFF.
Sometimes, you'll need to open a bit more the range, but for all basic resources and even some green ones, this will work.

Whenever you have a value, and you change it, click on "HEROES", then go back to the Weapon you were customizing.
You'll see that you value is still modified and you can use it.

Script way :
Thanks to Akira's table, if you have enough Resources and Research points, you can just enable the script and disable when you leave your lobby.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,SecondExtinction_F.exe,48 89 78 30 48 83 7B 18 10) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"SecondExtinction_F.exe"+6FEC05)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //mov [rax+30],rdi //Original Code
  //cmp qword ptr [rbx+18],10 //Original Code
  add [rax+30],(int)0
  add [rbx+18],(int)0
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 48 89 78 30 48 83 7B 18 10

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
Last edited by ring0star on Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.