FIFA 21

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: FIFA 21

Post by Aranaktu »

MadLane wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm
Hello, is it possible and can i ask for a Training Simulation option? it seems if you simulate training you always get a "D" a.ka worst score possible lol, so to get a good training for players in carrer mode you would need to manually do every training drill which is insane. So an option in the cheat table to always get max score on training with simulation would really be great to have.

Thanks.
I don't plan to add it to FIFA 21 CT. I've written in [Link]why:
Can you add "A" grade in manager career mode training?
In FIFA 21 game, players training has been replaced with development plans. If you want to boost your players attributes through training then use scripts under Players Development. The "training" itself that your players have every 2 days or so is only affecting players sharpness. The cheat table already allows you to edit player sharpness, so there is no point in adding just another feature which doing basically the same thing as other. You can do it through GUI->Players Editor (you can set sharpness there manually for each player) or under "Sharpness" section, there is script Set at 100 on change. Activate it, simulate 2 or 3 days and all your players will have 100 sharpness.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MadLane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadLane »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:51 pm
MadLane wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm
Hello, is it possible and can i ask for a Training Simulation option? it seems if you simulate training you always get a "D" a.ka worst score possible lol, so to get a good training for players in carrer mode you would need to manually do every training drill which is insane. So an option in the cheat table to always get max score on training with simulation would really be great to have.

Thanks.
I don't plan to add it to FIFA 21 CT. I've written in [Link]why:
Can you add "A" grade in manager career mode training?
In FIFA 21 game, players training has been replaced with development plans. If you want to boost your players attributes through training then use scripts under Players Development. The "training" itself that your players have every 2 days or so is only affecting players sharpness. The cheat table already allows you to edit player sharpness, so there is no point in adding just another feature which doing basically the same thing as other. You can do it through GUI->Players Editor (you can set sharpness there manually for each player) or under "Sharpness" section, there is script Set at 100 on change. Activate it, simulate 2 or 3 days and all your players will have 100 sharpness.
ok thanks i didn't notice the FAQ had that, sorry for wasting your time.

hoangcowboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoangcowboy »

I just found out a bug with player price, When I enable cheat in game, if any player has overall >= 97, their price value will be dropped significantly 😭😭😭
Ex: mbappe 97 will cost 30m $ 😂😂😂
Pls fix

dissposablehero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dissposablehero »

I'm having a really weird issue with this table where the game menu becomes unusable, as if the down key/button is constantly being pressed.

It happens on the main menu or career menu, when I open the CE Table and it does the auto script stuff and says "Table is ready to use".

After that, before any other scripts are active, the game menu starts the weird behaviour.

I have tried a couple different versions from this page and also the github version Aranaktu links to on their patreon page, all have the same behaviour.

Using CE 7.2 64bit.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

element3112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by element3112 »

I have a question , can i edit my player's price ? my player is almost 300.000.000 euros so no club would buy me and i am stuck at the starting club , as far as i see i didn't found any way of editing the price of a player only his wage , contract date , but no player price