Biomass (v1.00)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Biomass (v1.00)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Biomass

Version : 1.00

Scripts
- Infinite Player Health & Enemy Normal Health *Hotkey Included* (You can only select either cheat. Can be activated immediately. I have exaggerated the value of the health because it has no limits. If for some reason the enemy cannot die, deactivate this cheat and use the editor instead)
- Infinite Player Health & One Hit Kill *Hotkey Included* (You can only select either cheat. Can be activated immediately. I have exaggerated the value of the health because it has no limits. If for some reason the enemy cannot die, deactivate this cheat and use the editor instead)
- Infinite Special Attack Stamina *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. You may lose a little bit of stamina when used. I have also exaggerated the value of the stamina because it has no limits)
- Infinite Grip Stamina *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. This is if you haven't acquire the rope wheel mod gadget yet)
- 1 Billion BM Points *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. This is to upgrade your stats. It seems the amount of upgrade is unlimited as I can see. Even the health & stamina bar overshoots all the way pass the screen. :lol: )
- Infinite Items *Hotkey Included* (Can be activated immediately. This include items like agility plus, grenades, etc)

Editors
- Health Editor (You need to get hit first, then activate this script. After the value is shown, you can deactivate the script but the value will still remain & constantly update itself. For some reason if remain activated, the value will not be shown)
- BM Points Editor (Collect some points and activate the script. You can edit the value of your choice here)

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.03 (Compatible with Build.5799757)
- Revamp table to suit this and the previous version
v1.03 Extended Table
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) Most common issues if the cheat doesn't work or activate for you is because of the game version or platforms like steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, etc. Please make sure to use the latest cheat engine. Just click on the 'Activate' script to add process automatically. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Biomass v1.03.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Biomass v1.00.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

windowv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Biomass (v1.00)

Post by windowv »

thank you~~~

jodastream
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jodastream »

how in the world did you manage to cheat it anyway!

I tried it at least 20min ^^

Thank you for your work! Highly appreciate it! Your stuff sins years!
Last edited by jodastream on Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

jodastream wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 am
Hi the table isnt working perfectly...

Option 1-5 are unfunctional.

would you be nice and update it for us or provide another solution?

And how in the world did you manage to cheat it anyway!

I tried it at least 20min ^^

Thank you for your work! Highly appreciate it! Your stuff sins years!
Are you using steam or crack version? I'm not using steam btw. Did you use the latest CE 7.1?

jodastream
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jodastream »

got it working.

Was an CE 6.3 i used. Update did the job. Thank you